manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Kaname
Devodin
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
Tmack
ksw212
Dchong
majoru belguzo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Tenma
NotMeForSure
Nicholas Wolfwood
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Hollis
jmcast/makaveli
Reynemesis
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Lelouch Oyuki
25 posters

Chatterbox

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Chatterbox - Page 11 Empty Re: Chatterbox

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmm if anyones on, do you feel like training??? or just sparring
    hey my nigga

hey ma fellow O.U.T.L.A.W

yea nigga its all about that THUGLIFE

yea ma nigga,

random Chuck Norris fact: when Chuck Norris looks in the mirror nothing happens, there can never be another Chuck Norris.

i liked the one about the atoms moving out the way
    random tupac fact: he was so gangsta that god gave him his own place in heaven called thugz mansion

i liked that one, im listening to changes now,

random Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris won a starring battle against the sun.

yep
    random tupac fact: pac was so gangsta he fought death and lost, but still came back as a ghost

okay

random Chuck Norris fact: once someone video taped Chuck Norris getting pissed it was called walker: texas chain saw massacre

good
    random tupac fact: he was so mad that when he made the video for hit'em up, he had hours of leftover footage, so they decided to make saw 1-5 with it

HAHA that was awesome

random Chuck Norris fact: if you spell Chuck Norris in scrable, you win, forever!!!!!!!
    that was good
    random tupac fact: if you spell tupac in scrable, then you get to get in the thugz mansion for free

okay nice

Random Chuck Norris fact: tenage mutant ninja turtles is based on a time Chuck Norris ate a turtle, then shittet it out and it was 6 feet tall and had learned karate.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmm if anyones on, do you feel like training??? or just sparring
    hey my nigga

hey ma fellow O.U.T.L.A.W

yea nigga its all about that THUGLIFE

yea ma nigga,

random Chuck Norris fact: when Chuck Norris looks in the mirror nothing happens, there can never be another Chuck Norris.

i liked the one about the atoms moving out the way
    random tupac fact: he was so gangsta that god gave him his own place in heaven called thugz mansion

i liked that one, im listening to changes now,

random Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris won a starring battle against the sun.

yep
    random tupac fact: pac was so gangsta he fought death and lost, but still came back as a ghost

okay

random Chuck Norris fact: once someone video taped Chuck Norris getting pissed it was called walker: texas chain saw massacre

good
    random tupac fact: he was so mad that when he made the video for hit'em up, he had hours of leftover footage, so they decided to make saw 1-5 with it

HAHA that was awesome

random Chuck Norris fact: if you spell Chuck Norris in scrable, you win, forever!!!!!!!
    that was good
    random tupac fact: if you spell tupac in scrable, then you get to get in the thugz mansion for free

okay nice

Random Chuck Norris fact: tenage mutant ninja turtles is based on a time Chuck Norris ate a turtle, then shittet it out and it was 6 feet tall and had learned karate.

random tupac fact: although tupac could get his ass whooped by chuck norris, chuck norris wouldnt have even touched him outta respect
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:48 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    random tupac fact: although tupac could get his ass whooped by chuck norris, chuck norris wouldnt have even touched him outta respect

random Chuck Norris fact: there is no hiroshima bomb, it was Chuck Norris who jumped out of a plane and punched the ground.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:49 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

random Chuck Norris fact: there is no hiroshima bomb, it was Chuck Norris who jumped out of a plane and punched the ground.

random tupac fact: tupac could rap and it would have the same affect on people as hiroshima did
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

random tupac fact: tupac could rap and it would have the same affect on people as hiroshima did

random Chuck Norris fact: chuck norris once shot a plane down by pointing at it and yelling "bang"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

random Chuck Norris fact: chuck norris once shot a plane down by pointing at it and yelling "bang"

random tupac fact:if not for the invention of condoms, tupac would have over 10000000000000000 kids
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:57 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

random tupac fact:if not for the invention of condoms, tupac would have over 10000000000000000 kids

random Chuck Norris fact: birth control pills where made for preventing Chuck Norris from getting 500000000000000 kids after having sex one time.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:59 pm

ooc: that girl with the big boobs just asked me what i would do to her if we were alone home, and she took it pretty nice,,,
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:01 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

random Chuck Norris fact: birth control pills where made for preventing Chuck Norris from getting 500000000000000 kids after having sex one time.

HAHA thats funny
    random tupac fact- tupac was so gangsta he died because he stood up too much in the hosipital, after they told him he needed to stay in bed, thats a real G
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ooc: that girl with the big boobs just asked me what i would do to her if we were alone home, and she took it pretty nice,,,

hell yea, go get you some
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

HAHA thats funny
    random tupac fact- tupac was so gangsta he died because he stood up too much in the hosipital, after they told him he needed to stay in bed, thats a real G

yEA NICE.

random Chuck Norris fact: the bible was originally titled: Chuck Norris and Friends
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ooc: that girl with the big boobs just asked me what i would do to her if we were alone home, and she took it pretty nice,,,

oh she even suggested i should sleep over at her saturday, but then she remembered she didnt have time, but it should be another day.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

HAHA thats funny

yEA NICE.

random Chuck Norris fact: the bible was originally titled: Chuck Norris and Friends
    damn sun thats funny
    random tupac fact- he was called makaveli, not because he read the books, but because god gave him the name and told him that he would be the closees to a second coming before jesus
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:09 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

HAHA thats funny

yEA NICE.

damn sun thats funny
    random tupac fact- he was called makaveli, not because he read the books, but because god gave him the name and told him that he would be the closees to a second coming before jesus

HAHA

random Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oh she even suggested i should sleep over at her saturday, but then she remembered she didnt have time, but it should be another day.

yes son you gotta tell me about it, then i will tell you about what happened with me and kayana
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

HAHA thats funny

yEA NICE.

damn sun thats funny

HAHA

random tupac fact- he automatically know what the book is about by being in the same room with it
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:12 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes son you gotta tell me about it, then i will tell you about what happened with me and kayana

sure man. me and that girl talk about sex related stuff like all the time, mostly about me. thats because shes more interested in me than i am in her.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:13 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

HAHA thats funny

yEA NICE.

damn sun thats funny

HAHA

random tupac fact- he automatically know what the book is about by being in the same room with it

Chuck Norris facts: Chuck Norris does not own a house he just walks into a random house and the people move out
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

sure man. me and that girl talk about sex related stuff like all the time, mostly about me. thats because shes more interested in me than i am in her.
    yea i feel you,same here with me and kayana
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:15 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea man but what should we say, them hoe's like us.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:15 pm

random tupac fact: god sent angles to build tupac's house, thats why tupac used to to shelter the poor
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea what can we do
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:17 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:random tupac fact: god sent angles to build tupac's house, thats why tupac used to to shelter the poor

random Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris once got a bic mac at burger king.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:18 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea what can we do

the only thing to do. praise god and fuck them ho's
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:random tupac fact: god sent angles to build tupac's house, thats why tupac used to to shelter the poor

random Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris once got a bic mac at burger king.

tupac fact: in heaven they dont even call them burgers.....they call them double PACers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:22 pm