manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Kaname
Devodin
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
Tmack
ksw212
Dchong
majoru belguzo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Tenma
NotMeForSure
Nicholas Wolfwood
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Hollis
jmcast/makaveli
Reynemesis
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Lelouch Oyuki
25 posters

Chatterbox

UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Chatterbox - Page 28 Empty Re: Chatterbox

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:37 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:OHHHHHHHHH HE IS, SOMETHING VERY STUPID.

Let me guess. When he get's there he is going to bust in and try to take Cammie back by force or something. Am I close?
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:OO , kk xD , u are the Captain of the 6th Division in tat game as well ??

No everyone will have to start off as a Rank D there. (The lowest rank) It is going to be close to the real bleach world. So... yeah I don't really feel like explaining everything a million times. So I will need to be asked a specific question from now on.

Lolz , i jus registered ...... did u post the Explaination ?? the one tat u said u explained for a million Times ??
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 am

I MIGHT NOT Answer here because i am writing a zan on udg's site
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:39 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , i jus registered ...... did u post the Explaination ?? the one tat u said u explained for a million Times ??

Well if you read all the rules, they should explain almost everything. If you still have questions after that, then you can ask me.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:39 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:I MIGHT NOT Answer here because i am writing a zan on udg's site

Don't forget to post your character too.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:OHHHHHHHHH HE IS, SOMETHING VERY STUPID.

Let me guess. When he get's there he is going to bust in and try to take Cammie back by force or something. Am I close?

half, but after he is gonna do something terrible for the whole crew, the probably stupidest thing he has ever done.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:I MIGHT NOT Answer here because i am writing a zan on udg's site

Don't forget to post your character too.

well that comes after doesnt it.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:41 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:half, but after he is gonna do something terrible for the whole crew, the probably stupidest thing he has ever done.

It probably has something to do with those guys, who if attacked something really bad will happen. I don't feel like saying everything that I think is going to happen as that would take a long time.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 am

T.T looks like i cant be a Hybrid -___-
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 am

im gonna leave now. but when i get back i am gonna post a zan and character.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well that comes after doesnt it.

Well actually the character should come first. So I know what race you are going to be.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 am

ksw212 wrote:T.T looks like i cant be a Hybrid -___-

Nope sorry, but I am trying to make it close to bleach. Now I am not saying that it is impossible to be a Hybrid. We just don't know what they would be like. That's why I am not including them.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:45 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:T.T looks like i cant be a Hybrid -___-

Nope sorry, but I am trying to make it close to bleach. Now I am not saying that it is impossible to be a Hybrid. We just don't know what they would be like. That's why I am not including them.

Haha , wad abt Subtitude Vizard or Subtitude Arrancar ?? Lolz , wad do u mean they would be like ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 am

ksw212 wrote:Haha , wad abt Subtitude Vizard or Subtitude Arrancar ?? Lolz , wad do u mean they would be like ??

Well you can be a Substitute Shinigami, because that is basically the same as a Shinigami. Then I guess that a Substitute Shinigami could become a Vizard, but what do you mean Substitute Arrancar? Also I mean that we don't know what abilities they would get. We don't know anything about what a Hybrid would be like. That's why I am not including them.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Haha , wad abt Subtitude Vizard or Subtitude Arrancar ?? Lolz , wad do u mean they would be like ??

Well you can be a Substitute Shinigami, because that is basically the same as a Shinigami. Then I guess that a Substitute Shinigami could become a Vizard, but what do you mean Substitute Arrancar? Also I mean that we don't know what abilities they would get. We don't know anything about what a Hybrid would be like. That's why I am not including them.
    '

OO , so u are basically using facts from Bleach and we cant be a Hybrid because we dunno how it will be like in the " Bleach " world , and we cant use our imagination to think how we will behave do u mean tat ?? i mean like , i am a Hybrid , 1/3 Human , 1/3 Vizard , 1/3 Arrancar .... and i IMAGINE tat i hav an Inner Hollow and a Inner Shinigami , bt in ur one it is like 100% Must try to be based on Bleach right ?? and if a Hybrid doesnt exist in Bleach then cannot because we can only imagine how they behave , like be thnking a Hybrid will hav a Inner Hollow and Inner Shinigami , is tat right ??

Subtitute Arrancar .... dunno xD
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 am

ksw212 wrote:OO , so u are basically using facts from Bleach and we cant be a Hybrid because we dunno how it will be like in the " Bleach " world , and we cant use our imagination to think how we will behave do u mean tat ?? i mean like , i am a Hybrid , 1/3 Human , 1/3 Vizard , 1/3 Arrancar .... and i IMAGINE tat i hav an Inner Hollow and a Inner Shinigami , bt in ur one it is like 100% Must try to be based on Bleach right ?? and if a Hybrid doesnt exist in Bleach then cannot because we can only imagine how they behave , like be thnking a Hybrid will hav a Inner Hollow and Inner Shinigami , is tat right ??

Yeah that's basically it. That's why I said it was going to be really close to the real bleach world. Or at least that's what I am aiming for. So I hope you don't mind, but if you wait long enough you will be able to choose a character from the anime/manga and be able to rp as them.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:59 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:OO , so u are basically using facts from Bleach and we cant be a Hybrid because we dunno how it will be like in the " Bleach " world , and we cant use our imagination to think how we will behave do u mean tat ?? i mean like , i am a Hybrid , 1/3 Human , 1/3 Vizard , 1/3 Arrancar .... and i IMAGINE tat i hav an Inner Hollow and a Inner Shinigami , bt in ur one it is like 100% Must try to be based on Bleach right ?? and if a Hybrid doesnt exist in Bleach then cannot because we can only imagine how they behave , like be thnking a Hybrid will hav a Inner Hollow and Inner Shinigami , is tat right ??

Yeah that's basically it. That's why I said it was going to be really close to the real bleach world. Or at least that's what I am aiming for. So I hope you don't mind, but if you wait long enough you will be able to choose a character from the anime/manga and be able to rp as them.

I don't get it .... btw , if everytime a new race in Bleach comes out , are we allowed to change , for example ..... wait , CAN WE BE A INNER HOLLOW ?!?!?!?!?!?! Like Ichigo in the last few Chapters ?? their behaviour and looks are easy , holding Zanpakuto , always in Full Hollow , has Mask , Merciless , uses Arrancar's Passive skills such as Sonido , Hierro , ETC , CAN ?!
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:02 am

ksw212 wrote:I don't get it .... btw , if everytime a new race in Bleach comes out , are we allowed to change , for example ..... wait , CAN WE BE A INNER HOLLOW ?!?!?!?!?!?! Like Ichigo in the last few Chapters ?? their behaviour and looks are easy , holding Zanpakuto , always in Full Hollow , has Mask , Merciless , uses Arrancar's Passive skills such as Sonido , Hierro , ETC , CAN ?!

You don't get what? Also you can't really be an inner hollow. Now every time a new race comes out and they can actually fight. Then I will put them up for people to choose later, but I don't think you can change races. Unless of course it's possible within the bleach world. So let's say you start off as a Human, then if you die you have the choice to become a Hollow or Shigami. Do you understand?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:I don't get it .... btw , if everytime a new race in Bleach comes out , are we allowed to change , for example ..... wait , CAN WE BE A INNER HOLLOW ?!?!?!?!?!?! Like Ichigo in the last few Chapters ?? their behaviour and looks are easy , holding Zanpakuto , always in Full Hollow , has Mask , Merciless , uses Arrancar's Passive skills such as Sonido , Hierro , ETC , CAN ?!

You don't get what? Also you can't really be an inner hollow. Now every time a new race comes out and they can actually fight. Then I will put them up for people to choose later, but I don't think you can change races. Unless of course it's possible within the bleach world. So let's say you start off as a Human, then if you die you have the choice to become a Hollow or Shigami. Do you understand?

No No , i mean , for example , because there is no Hybrid , then i became another race , then suddenly , a Hybrid came out in Bleach , then can i change ?/
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:07 am

ksw212 wrote:No No , i mean , for example , because there is no Hybrid , then i became another race , then suddenly , a Hybrid came out in Bleach , then can i change ?/

I am pretty sure I said that you couldn't. You can't change your race so easily, like I said. Although you could make another character that is the new race, but that character would have to start from the beginning. As in he would be Rank D at first and have to work to get everything again.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:No No , i mean , for example , because there is no Hybrid , then i became another race , then suddenly , a Hybrid came out in Bleach , then can i change ?/

I am pretty sure I said that you couldn't. You can't change your race so easily, like I said. Although you could make another character that is the new race, but that character would have to start from the beginning. As in he would be Rank D at first and have to work to get everything again.
    T.T , wait , i gt to confirm somethng , CAN I BE A INNER HOLLOW .... as in , i won the Inner Fight ?!?!
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 am

ksw212 wrote:T.T , wait , i gt to confirm somethng , CAN I BE A INNER HOLLOW .... as in , i won the Inner Fight ?!?!

Hm, well seeing as we don't really know what happens if a persons inner hollow wins. I would have to say no.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:half, but after he is gonna do something terrible for the whole crew, the probably stupidest thing he has ever done.

It probably has something to do with those guys, who if attacked something really bad will happen. I don't feel like saying everything that I think is going to happen as that would take a long time.
    trust me its worse than you think i bet, but the arc after that rocks.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

ksw212 wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

T.T , wait , i gt to confirm somethng , CAN I BE A INNER HOLLOW .... as in , i won the Inner Fight ?!?!
    then you would be a hollow.
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:12 am

Hi everybody

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:18 am