manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Kaname
Devodin
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
Tmack
ksw212
Dchong
majoru belguzo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Tenma
NotMeForSure
Nicholas Wolfwood
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Hollis
jmcast/makaveli
Reynemesis
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Lelouch Oyuki
25 posters

Chatterbox

ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Chatterbox - Page 31 Empty Re: Chatterbox

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:14 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , as in , i dun understand wad are the Normal Stats and Reiastu are , i mean , like , which mus u - to gain / add stats , and each post = increase how many Normal Stats or Reiastu and , are there places for normal chat ?? Chatrooms ?? which dun increase post ??

Okay I will give you so many points for each of your RP posts. You use these points to raise your stats or unlock things. Your normal stats would be Attack and that. Your Reiatsu stat is your energy stat. Thus it is different from your normal stat. It can also be raised higher than your normal stats. You start off with 1000 points for making an account. So you have 1000 points to use to raise whatever stat you want to with. Or you could use it to unlock something. Now you will post your points/stats/rank in the forum that says Stats, Points, and Rank. So I can keep track of everything and give you your points. Also yes there is an area where you can just chat about whatever you wont get any points for talking there. It is in the chatting area, at the very bottom.

Lolz , this might Piss u even more ...... bt , i still dun understand T.T , bt i am beginning to , already , is this correct ??
    Reiastu are for energy stats such as :
    Special Attack
    Special Defense
    Reiatsu

And Normal Stats are used for thngs such as
    : Attack
    Defense
    Agility
    Speed

am i correct ?? and , i will start will 1000 NORMAL STAT points , and it will increase wheneva i rank up or RP post , while Reiastu at Rank D has a Max of 5000 and we can start with 5000 and it will never increase , am i correct ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , this might Piss u even more ...... bt , i still dun understand T.T , bt i am beginning to , already , is this correct ??
    Reiastu are for energy stats such as :
    Special Attack
    Special Defense
    Reiatsu

And Normal Stats are used for thngs such as
    : Attack
    Defense
    Agility
    Speed

am i correct ?? and , i will start will 1000 NORMAL STAT points , and it will increase wheneva i rank up or RP post , while Reiastu at Rank D has a Max of 5000 and we can start with 5000 and it will never increase , am i correct ??

Well I guess you would use the most Reiatsu when you use a Special Attack or something. Although once you run out of Reiatsu you can no longer fight. Each attack will probably use Reiatsu, thus lowering your energy. Making it so you wont be able to fight any more, once it is zero. Now you start off will 0 of every stat. Now Normal Stats are Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Agility, and Speed. The only special one is Reiatsu. Now you have points, they are just called points, you can exchange them to increase your stats or unlocking something. You start off with 1000 points, which you can use to increase your stats or unlock something. Then you will gain more depending on your RP posts. Now your Reiatsu will start off at 0, if you didn't understand up there, and you will have to increase it with the points you get. Although you can only raise it up to 5000, then it wont go higher unless you rank up.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 am

OO
    As i jus registered , altogether , i can only hav 1000 points , for example
    Attack : 75
    Defense : 75
    Special Attack : 100
    Special Defense : 100
    Agility : 100
    Speed : 50
    Reiatsu : 500

and wheneva i used special attacks , my reiastu will decrease ?? for example , if the above stats below to Ichigo , he only can use his special Attack ( Getsuga Tensho ) 4 times , if he uses the 5th he will die ....... right ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 am

ksw212 wrote:OO

and wheneva i used special attacks , my reiastu will decrease ?? for example , if the above stats below to Ichigo , he only can use his special Attack ( Getsuga Tensho ) 4 times , if he uses the 5th he will die ....... right ??

Yes that all seems right, except that you will use Reiatsu for everything in a battle basically. Although physical things will use less Reiatsu than Special attacks. Now Ichigo could use Getsuga Tensho 5 times, but if he did then he would be out of energy. Thus he wouldn't be able to fight anymore. But it looks like you basically have everything down about stats and such.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:OO

Yes that all seems right, except that you will use Reiatsu for everything in a battle basically. Although physical things will use less Reiatsu than Special attacks. Now Ichigo could use Getsuga Tensho 5 times, but if he did then he would be out of energy. Thus he wouldn't be able to fight anymore. But it looks like you basically have everything down about stats and such.

Ok , last qn abt the stats , will normal stats such as Agility , Speed , Attack and Defense us reiastu ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 am

ksw212 wrote:Ok , last qn abt the stats , will normal stats such as Agility , Speed , Attack and Defense us reiastu ??

Like I said in the last post, all the actions you do doing a fight will use Reiatsu. But the physical actions will use very little Reiatsu.
    Example: *I swing my sword at ??* That would probably take somewhere between 1-5 reiatsu points. Although if I did this. *I fire a cero at ??* That would probably cost somewhere between 50-100 Reiatsu points.
    I hope that answers your question.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:43 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Ok , last qn abt the stats , will normal stats such as Agility , Speed , Attack and Defense us reiastu ??

Like I said in the last post, all the actions you do doing a fight will use Reiatsu. But the physical actions will use very little Reiatsu.
    Example: *I swing my sword at ??* That would probably take somewhere between 1-5 reiatsu points. Although if I did this. *I fire a cero at ??* That would probably cost somewhere between 50-100 Reiatsu points.
    I hope that answers your question.

Lolz , so we can choose the amount of Reiastu for each attack , bt , the lower the reiastu , the weaker the attack right ?? for example a person's Special Defense is 100 , then i use a Cero using 50 Reiastu , i will nt damage him right ?? bt , when i use a Cero will 101 reiastu it will dmg him , right ?? and , must we post the reiastu used for every attack ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:46 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , so we can choose the amount of Reiastu for each attack , bt , the lower the reiastu , the weaker the attack right ?? for example a person's Special Defense is 100 , then i use a Cero using 50 Reiastu , i will nt damage him right ?? bt , when i use a Cero will 101 reiastu it will dmg him , right ?? and , must we post the reiastu used for every attack ??

No I was just using that as an example since some people will use more Reiatsu than another to use the same attack. Sorry if that brought more confusing. Although a cero will do more damage depending on your Special Attack. Not the amount of Reiatsu you used. Like I said I just put that range in there because some people will use more energy than someone else.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , so we can choose the amount of Reiastu for each attack , bt , the lower the reiastu , the weaker the attack right ?? for example a person's Special Defense is 100 , then i use a Cero using 50 Reiastu , i will nt damage him right ?? bt , when i use a Cero will 101 reiastu it will dmg him , right ?? and , must we post the reiastu used for every attack ??

No I was just using that as an example since some people will use more Reiatsu than another to use the same attack. Sorry if that brought more confusing. Although a cero will do more damage depending on your Special Attack. Not the amount of Reiatsu you used. Like I said I just put that range in there because some people will use more energy than someone else.

Lolz , there is a limit to how many Vizards , are there Limit to how many Arrancars ?? Oh and , i requested to be a Moderator .... LOLZ
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , there is a limit to how many Vizards , are there Limit to how many Arrancars ?? Oh and , i requested to be a Moderator .... LOLZ

There is a limit for the amount of Vizards for now, so everyone doesn't become a Vizard. There isn't a limit on arrancar, because I doubt a lot of people would become one.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , there is a limit to how many Vizards , are there Limit to how many Arrancars ?? Oh and , i requested to be a Moderator .... LOLZ

There is a limit for the amount of Vizards for now, so everyone doesn't become a Vizard. There isn't a limit on arrancar, because I doubt a lot of people would become one.

Lolz , dun be so sure dude , Arrancars at full power match Vizard , so , i thnk u should make a Limit to tat as well ..... btw , if i wanna make 2 characters in the same account , does that mean , tat i will get 2000 points , 1000 for each , or mus i split the 1000 50/50 ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , dun be so sure dude , Arrancars at full power match Vizard , so , i thnk u should make a Limit to tat as well ..... btw , if i wanna make 2 characters in the same account , does that mean , tat i will get 2000 points , 1000 for each , or mus i split the 1000 50/50 ??

You would probably get another 1000 for the other character, but I will have to think on that. Also why I chose to put a limit on it is because almost everyone here is a Vizard. So if they moved they would also probably want to be a Vizard. I am just saying. Now I better get going. I will answer your questions later, if you have anymore.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , dun be so sure dude , Arrancars at full power match Vizard , so , i thnk u should make a Limit to tat as well ..... btw , if i wanna make 2 characters in the same account , does that mean , tat i will get 2000 points , 1000 for each , or mus i split the 1000 50/50 ??

You would probably get another 1000 for the other character, but I will have to think on that. Also why I chose to put a limit on it is because almost everyone here is a Vizard. So if they moved they would also probably want to be a Vizard. I am just saying. Now I better get going. I will answer your questions later, if you have anymore.

Lolz , kk bb , when will u be back ?? OO , btw , can u jus approve or disapprove of me being a Mod , i hate it when ppl dun " approve/disapprove " ......
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:59 am

ksw212 wrote:Lolz , kk bb , when will u be back ?? OO , btw , can u jus approve or disapprove of me being a Mod , i hate it when ppl dun " approve/disapprove " ......

I don't know when I will be back, and I am thinking on whether you should be a mod or not. That's why I haven't approved or disapproved. Now I am going to be leaving.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:59 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , kk bb , when will u be back ?? OO , btw , can u jus approve or disapprove of me being a Mod , i hate it when ppl dun " approve/disapprove " ......

I don't know when I will be back, and I am thinking on whether you should be a mod or not. That's why I haven't approved or disapproved. Now I am going to be leaving.

KK BB xD
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 am

Anyone here ??
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 am

im here
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 am

artixvoncreg wrote:im here
    Oh .... hi xD
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 am

nothin to do huh ?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:33 am

artixvoncreg wrote:nothin to do huh ?
    Yup
    * sigh *
    i am oso at UDG's Forum xD
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 am

yeah me too but it says you are offline there
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 am

artixvoncreg wrote:yeah me too but it says you are offline there

Lolz , check again ....
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 am

ok now it doesnt xD
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 am

oh no stark's here
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 am

artixvoncreg wrote:oh no stark's here
    ]

Lolz , wish there will be more ppl at UDG's Forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:25 pm