manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Kaname
Devodin
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
Tmack
ksw212
Dchong
majoru belguzo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Tenma
NotMeForSure
Nicholas Wolfwood
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Hollis
jmcast/makaveli
Reynemesis
artixvoncreg
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Lelouch Oyuki
25 posters

Chatterbox

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Chatterbox - Page 38 Empty Re: Chatterbox

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    (No but seriously i didn't give him any sort of permission i was just reminding him that he doesn't need anothers help -___-'' enough with the threats already man)
    i'm sorry for the threats. but i'm trying to enforce the rules ok. with out rules. there will only be chaos. and banning is the only action i can do
    but i didn't break any rules i was just telling him that Kaname couldn't help him D=!!!!
    yes. but you allso told him that he had to dominate his zan spirit. thats basikly the whole info you gave
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 pm

What's going on here?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:What's going on here?
    nothing much
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    (No but seriously i didn't give him any sort of permission i was just reminding him that he doesn't need anothers help -___-'' enough with the threats already man)
    i'm sorry for the threats. but i'm trying to enforce the rules ok. with out rules. there will only be chaos. and banning is the only action i can do
    but i didn't break any rules i was just telling him that Kaname couldn't help him D=!!!!
    yes. but you allso told him that he had to dominate his zan spirit. thats basikly the whole info you gave

Well I do know how the training goes... I did read the manga, I was wondering more about when I can, and who should judge it -.-
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:39 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

BUT YOU CAN GET THAT INFORMATION IN THE BLOODY MANGA TT-TT I MEAN EVEN ARTIX DIDN'T GET THE DAMN THING RIGHT O_O!... no but seriously just reminding ^__^.... and also was artix getting his bankai o.o? Because if so he really screwed it up o.o...
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Tenma wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

Well I do know how the training goes... I did read the manga, I was wondering more about when I can, and who should judge it -.-
    well. just pm me. and i'll give you permision to use bankai if you want to do the training now ok
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:nothing much

Well then there isn't anything to do either, right?
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Tenma wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

Well you fight your self essentially... but you need to get permission from kanda first... and basically the rest is up to you... choose which ever length and choose whichever fight you want =D! it's the exact same =P Not much reason to change it ={D heheh moustache ^__^
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:41 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:nothing much

Well then there isn't anything to do either, right?
    well. i was fighting bo. but he went off line in the middle of our fight
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. i was fighting bo. but he went off line in the middle of our fight

Yeah he does that from time to time. But anyway from what you have said there is nothing to do right now.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. i was fighting bo. but he went off line in the middle of our fight

Yeah he does that from time to time. But anyway from what you have said there is nothing to do right now.
    thats correct. i'm even thinking of coming out of retirement from arc making. but my ideas are warn out. you know the regular. me being captain naped and either dying or being forced to betray at like 25% of my power or something like that. i'm even thinking of doind an arc where i go and get cursed like pirets of the carebean. but thats just purgery or something like that
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Captain.... Am i competing in the tournament yes or no? Because what happened was this ... i had the window open with other tabs.. the window fucked up for what seems like the hundredth time that day...
    My history gets deleted for some random reason so i can't get this website from there... i was on the wrong account since my other account has annoying parental controls so i prefer not to use it A.K.A i didn't have it in my favorites and i couldn't access my email which had an e-mail with the link... it just shot me to a window saying You don't have an inbox... yet
    BUT YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER FUCKNIG MSN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE
    I switch to my proper account and the internet is blocked -___-.... why? no fucking clue... basically i think my computer was plotting against me...
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

thats correct. i'm even thinking of coming out of retirement from arc making. but my ideas are warn out. you know the regular. me being captain naped and either dying or being forced to betray at like 25% of my power or something like that. i'm even thinking of doind an arc where i go and get cursed like pirets of the carebean. but thats just purgery or something like that

Plagerism o.o?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:thats correct. i'm even thinking of coming out of retirement from arc making. but my ideas are warn out. you know the regular. me being captain naped and either dying or being forced to betray at like 25% of my power or something like that. i'm even thinking of doind an arc where i go and get cursed like pirets of the carebean. but thats just purgery or something like that

Hm, well that's up to you. Although I will see, if there is something to do on another site.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Stark Black wrote:Captain.... Am i competing in the tournament yes or no? Because what happened was this ... i had the window open with other tabs.. the window fucked up for what seems like the hundredth time that day...
    My history gets deleted for some random reason so i can't get this website from there... i was on the wrong account since my other account has annoying parental controls so i prefer not to use it A.K.A i didn't have it in my favorites and i couldn't access my email which had an e-mail with the link... it just shot me to a window saying You don't have an inbox... yet
    I switch to my proper account and the internet is blocked -___-.... why? no fucking clue... basically i think my computer was plotting against me...
    ummmmmmm....................
    *kanda backs off slowly*
    ok. i'll redo your tournement fight. ok. but we need to wait for your opponent to show up first
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm

KK BB , i gtg nw , its 1:46 am nw , kk bb
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm

I could do the bankai training now, but I kinda need to think something up for it, and I might have to come up with a new bankai weapon form, as lelouch stole my idea >.<
    Plus I have just found a whole new level of hangover -.-
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:Captain.... Am i competing in the tournament yes or no? Because what happened was this ... i had the window open with other tabs.. the window fucked up for what seems like the hundredth time that day...
    *kanda backs off slowly*
    ok. i'll redo your tournement fight. ok. but we need to wait for your opponent to show up first

Okay thank god ^__^... i was so aggrivated last night I was going insane THANK YOU CAPTAIN *starts crying while hugging kandas feet*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Tenma wrote:I could do the bankai training now, but I kinda need to think something up for it, and I might have to come up with a new bankai weapon form, as lelouch stole my idea >.<
    Plus I have just found a whole new level of hangover -.-
    ok. just pm me when you want to do the bankai training
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *kanda backs off slowly*

Okay thank god ^__^... i was so aggrivated last night I was going insane THANK YOU CAPTAIN *starts crying while hugging kandas feet*
    *kicks stark in the head*
    oh get up you big baby. i don't like people hugging my legs. it shows weakness. if you acctually do win the tournement. then what would happen to your respect as a captain if you keep hugging other peoples legs
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Well it looks like there isn't really anything to do here, or there.
    *Sigh*
    Oh well.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *kanda backs off slowly*

oh get up you big baby. i don't like people hugging my legs. it shows weakness. if you acctually do win the tournement. then what would happen to your respect as a captain if you keep hugging other peoples legs

*Gets up rubbing the back of my head* Oh yeah ... guess you're right ahahahah.... One last question... just how badly can i mutilate wolf o.o?
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Okay, I'll pm when I'm ready... but now to think of a new weapon to use -.-
    OH WAIT I could make that a part of the training like ichigo did Very Happy
    But instead of having different sword shapes, I could use different weapons ^^
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Oh wait .... *thinking to self*... never mind his particles can seperate anyways... hehe my bankai will reduce him to nothing in no time ^__^... if i make it so he can't fight back do i win?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *kanda backs off slowly*

*Gets up rubbing the back of my head* Oh yeah ... guess you're right ahahahah.... One last question... just how badly can i mutilate wolf o.o?
    mutilate. or do you mean mutate. there is a difference. i don't really know i would want to pick either

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:56 pm