manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
Reynemesis
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Dee Snider
Tenma
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dchong
ksw212
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Lelouch Oyuki
hanabishi kanda
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
Stark Black
jmcast/makaveli
22 posters

Chatterbox

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Chatterbox - Page 10 Empty Re: Chatterbox

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 pm

oh, good to hear..

THEN PPL SHOULD STOP IGNORING ME!!!

*cries in a corner*

jk jk

*eats pocky*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm

what the hell do you mean, I JUST GOT HERE
    occ: i just got back from my dad's house
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm

ah, ok then ^__^

sorry, it was getting on my nerves.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:24 pm

2 down and 4 to go. Hates you better get to destroying or Kaname will destory it all
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Kaname wrote:2 down and 4 to go. Hates you better get to destroying or Kaname will destory it all

hey hey NOT HATESHI
    she is the "wanting to be" 4th division captain.... so you'll have to step over her dead body before you can get to that.

IT"S FUBUKI THAT'S ON YOUR SIDE..

actually... I just got an idea...
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Kaname wrote:2 down and 4 to go. Hates you better get to destroying or Kaname will destory it all

hey hey NOT HATESHI
    she is the "wanting to be" 4th division captain.... so you'll have to step over her dead body before you can get to that.

i know, but i though hates as your OOC
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Kaname wrote:

hey hey NOT HATESHI

ah , ok then ^__^ just usually ppl refer to my OOC as winter, as that is what my username was on was on MF.

and fubuki is currently assaulting the 4th division, basically to test Hateshi ^__^
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Kaname wrote:

hey hey NOT HATESHI

ah , ok then ^__^ just usually ppl refer to my OOC as winter, as that is what my username was on was on MF.

and fubuki is currently assaulting the 4th division, basically to test Hateshi ^__^

kool, i shoukd really save something for the othe espadas to destory
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

hey hey NOT HATESHI

kool, i shoukd really save something for the othe espadas to destory

yeah, a couple of them would be pissed, not to mention all the shinigami that are going to be going after your ass after all of this
    ^__^
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Its not my fault the shingami started the cheapness cause i was trying to be fair from the beginning but they just kept coming with the cheap things so why be fair when somebody else is being cheap. But your right the other espadas will be mad so after i destory thr 6th division i'll disappear and let them do the rest
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Kaname wrote:Its not my fault the shingami started the cheapness cause i was trying to be fair from the beginning but they just kept coming with the cheap things so why be fair when somebody else is being cheap. But your right the other espadas will be mad so after i destory thr 6th division i'll disappear and let them do the rest
    i sioped you attack at the 6th devision. so now you must fight me inthe 6th devision
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Chatterbox - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Chatterbox - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:Its not my fault the shingami started the cheapness cause i was trying to be fair from the beginning but they just kept coming with the cheap things so why be fair when somebody else is being cheap. But your right the other espadas will be mad so after i destory thr 6th division i'll disappear and let them do the rest
    i sioped you attack at the 6th devision. so now you must fight me inthe 6th devision
    and you destroyed pur hospital. that just goes too far
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Kaname destoryed a division of SS and the attack was smart and planned to stop you all from healing in the oncoming battles
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Kaname destoryed a division of SS and the attack was smart and planned to stop you all from healing in the oncoming battles
    that is a war crime. you can't destroy a hospital in the real world. that is basikly a crime against humanity
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

that is a war crime. you can't destroy a hospital in the real world. that is basikly a crime against humanity

we're not in the real world we're in a bleach rpg
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

but all wars are the same. and at the same times. there are crimes even if it is war. like killing cevisions. which your subordinate tried to do if i have not stoped him. or like. forcing kids to fight ins a war. its still a war crime. no matter what. we are at wawr. so we must follow the rules of war. you are not following them
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

but all wars are the same. and at the same times. there are crimes even if it is war. like killing cevisions. which your subordinate tried to do if i have not stoped him. or like. forcing kids to fight ins a war. its still a war crime. no matter what. we are at wawr. so we must follow the rules of war. you are not following them

how is that im follwing the rules of war based off how KUBO TITE the creator of bleach since this is a bleach rpg set them up. we're not in the real world we're in an rpg
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

how is that im follwing the rules of war based off how KUBO TITE the creator of bleach since this is a bleach rpg set them up. we're not in the real world we're in an rpg
    kubo tite only used a small war. where ther is less blood shed. and it was smaller compared to the warld. like one. ther was no hospitals in fake kakura town. it was just a modle. and 2. ther are only like ummm. about 4 fights there and 2 in hm. we are talking about the destruction of property in an enclosed space. its like puting lions in a room to fight. there is basikly noothing to damage as the 2 tigers are fighting
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

kubo tite only used a small war. where ther is less blood shed. and it was smaller compared to the warld. like one. ther was no hospitals in fake kakura town. it was just a modle. and 2. ther are only like ummm. about 4 fights there and 2 in hm. we are talking about the destruction of property in an enclosed space. its like puting lions in a room to fight. there is basikly noothing to damage as the 2 tigers are fighting

a small war or big war i still wen off how he did it.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Kaname wrote:
    it is still different. in the fake town. there was nothing to do to comit a war crime. ther wasn't even a hospital to even go to. so that counter example is void
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    it is still different. in the fake town. there was nothing to do to comit a war crime. ther wasn't even a hospital to even go to. so that counter example is void

how is it void , im sure there is no war crime in the bleach world
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

no. there are war crimes. they have not just been commited yet. for every war. there are rules. no matter what it is. if it is imaginary or real. the rules will always be ther. the only time i will let it go if is that aisen succesfully goes to the ss and destroys the 4th devision. other than that. no. a war crime is still watr crime. and also. what about the posibitity of yougoing into the army (remember. it is a posibility, it doesn't mean you are) you are probally going to destoy the hospital first also. then you would be commiting a real war crime
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

no. there are war crimes. they have not just been commited yet. for every war. there are rules. no matter what it is. if it is imaginary or real. the rules will always be ther. the only time i will let it go if is that aisen succesfully goes to the ss and destroys the 4th devision. other than that. no. a war crime is still watr crime. and also. what about the posibitity of yougoing into the army (remember. it is a posibility, it doesn't mean you are) you are probally going to destoy the hospital first also. then you would be commiting a real war crime

The real world has nothing to do with a bleach rpg. and the rest of this argement is just pointless
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

The real world has nothing to do with a bleach rpg. and the rest of this argement is just pointless
    actually. the stucture of ss is base off the real world at a different point of time
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 pm

This is to kaname and kanda,
    Im tired of you crap and drama and childish acts, you guys are making this forum suck and i am leaving this forum not because of the boring battles, not because of the lack of ruling but because you guy dont know how to let thing goooooooooooooo.
    To everyone else,
    good bye everyone if you guy want to know what up with me PM me.

Sincerely Reynemesis

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:28 pm