manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

2 posters

Tenmas resureccion

Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Tenmas resureccion Empty Tenmas resureccion

Post  Tenma Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 pm

My zanpaktou is a pair of black/blue chacrams like these

Release command: Pelekt mor'loki = Strike black dragon(elvish sounds cooler than spanish doesn't it, and it's actually more like a lizard, but couldn't find the elvish word for lizard :/)

My chacrams spinn at high speed, crakcling and creating a temporary shield around me. My mask fragment turns into a color like dark steel, forming two small horns on my forehead, hands and feet like these and a tail with the same design as the hands and feet. My skin turns light grayish blue (like dark jak in Jak3) I'll try to draw it asap ^^

no secunda resureccion for now.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Tenmas resureccion Left_bar_bleue10/10Tenmas resureccion Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Tenmas resureccion Empty Re: Tenmas resureccion

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Tenma wrote:My zanpaktou is a pair of black/blue chacrams like these

Release command: Pelekt mor'loki = Strike black dragon(elvish sounds cooler than spanish doesn't it, and it's actually more like a lizard, but couldn't find the elvish word for lizard :/)

My chacrams spinn at high speed, crakcling and creating a temporary shield around me. My mask fragment turns into a color like dark steel, forming two small horns on my forehead, hands and feet like these and a tail with the same design as the hands and feet. My skin turns light grayish blue (like dark jak in Jak3) I'll try to draw it asap ^^

no secunda resureccion for now.
    so what is the ability

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:33 am