manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
Heavens knight.
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kage Bana
ksw212
Tenma
Bo Ricero
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
WinnieChan
12 posters

"NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ?

WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

"NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ? Empty "NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ?

Post  WinnieChan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am

Nightmares are common to us when we are sleeping.Our minds are still moving even though we are asleep...They would trick us on believing we are awake and about.Those nightmares would resemble terrible events happened to you or your greatest fear.Dare to face your greatest fear and becomes fearless ? Come on here and have a life risk training...

Act
    1.First come in and tell me your greatest fear or terrible events that happened to you in real life.(Must be 100% true no faking or else i would make the fear into a power of 100 Vastro Lordes)

2.When i accept ur fear , i will summon Pain's soul to come out and starts to chant a spell on you.A demon with a long sword and a necklace inside his mouth would ermerge and take you into your inner world.

3.A sequel would start and your fear would appear.Your spirit powers would be taken away and you only have the powers of a normal human.The fear u will be fighting is almost unstoppable and u must hold on for 15 posts !!! The posts should not be too short or else i would decline it.If you wanting to give up , i could take you out of the nightmare.Please say you want to give up if you had to , i dont want you to die.

4.After the 15 posts , you will be deliver into a battlefield full of lost souls of eternity.One of the souls would take form of your fears and starts to battle with you.You must kill it in order to take away your fear.When u wins , u may get out safely and earn your prize.If you lose , the lost soul will take over your body and your soul would replace it.I advise you to be ready before coming to this act , because saving you would be a problem for me.

5.When the souls die , Pain would be angry and take away your zanpakutou.In the land of lost souls , only one of the soul is taking your zanpakutou.I will give clues for you in order to help you find your zanpakutou.This act is the easiest act of all.

6.After you completed the acts , you will found out you are back to where you were from the start.Peace the opposite of Pain would greet you and give you your rewards.

Rewards
    1.Your fear is gone forever.
    2.Peacemaker's Shield (A powerful that could block any attack even though how powerful it is.Only could be use one time each battle.)
    3.Badge Of Courage

Rules
    1.No vulgalarities
    2.NO CHEATING
    3.NO CALLING HELP
    4.NO GOING TOILET BREAKS !!!! Kidding =P
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

"NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ? Empty Re: "NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ?

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 am

WinnieChan wrote:Nightmares are common to us when we are sleeping.Our minds are still moving even though we are asleep...They would trick us on believing we are awake and about.Those nightmares would resemble terrible events happened to you or your greatest fear.Dare to face your greatest fear and becomes fearless ? Come on here and have a life risk training...

Act
    1.First come in and tell me your greatest fear or terrible events that happened to you in real life.(Must be 100% true no faking or else i would make the fear into a power of 100 Vastro Lordes)

2.When i accept ur fear , i will summon Pain's soul to come out and starts to chant a spell on you.A demon with a long sword and a necklace inside his mouth would ermerge and take you into your inner world.

3.A sequel would start and your fear would appear.Your spirit powers would be taken away and you only have the powers of a normal human.The fear u will be fighting is almost unstoppable and u must hold on for 15 posts !!! The posts should not be too short or else i would decline it.If you wanting to give up , i could take you out of the nightmare.Please say you want to give up if you had to , i dont want you to die.

4.After the 15 posts , you will be deliver into a battlefield full of lost souls of eternity.One of the souls would take form of your fears and starts to battle with you.You must kill it in order to take away your fear.When u wins , u may get out safely and earn your prize.If you lose , the lost soul will take over your body and your soul would replace it.I advise you to be ready before coming to this act , because saving you would be a problem for me.

5.When the souls die , Pain would be angry and take away your zanpakutou.In the land of lost souls , only one of the soul is taking your zanpakutou.I will give clues for you in order to help you find your zanpakutou.This act is the easiest act of all.

6.After you completed the acts , you will found out you are back to where you were from the start.Peace the opposite of Pain would greet you and give you your rewards.

Rewards
    2.Peacemaker's Shield (A powerful that could block any attack even though how powerful it is.Only could be use one time each battle.)
    3.Badge Of Courage

Rules
    1.No vulgalarities
    2.NO CHEATING
    3.NO CALLING HELP

Hey winnie-chan, glad you made your arc here. I havent faced my fear yet XD
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:Nightmares are common to us when we are sleeping.Our minds are still moving even though we are asleep...They would trick us on believing we are awake and about.Those nightmares would resemble terrible events happened to you or your greatest fear.Dare to face your greatest fear and becomes fearless ? Come on here and have a life risk training...

Act

Rewards
    3.Badge Of Courage

Rules
    1.No vulgalarities
    2.NO CHEATING
    3.NO CALLING HELP

it will be a little...harder this time =P
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 am

WinnieChan wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Act

Rewards
    3.Badge Of Courage

Rules
    1.No vulgalarities
    2.NO CHEATING
    3.NO CALLING HELP

it will be a little...harder this time =P

OH GOSH i shouldnt have taken part later T.T not! just kidding ^^
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 am

Hmm alot of people never face their fears yet =P
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 am

hmm i would join but i don't fear anything, sigh it's a curse.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 am

Tenma shunpos to the scene all bruised up from his training
    Me: Hi, I'm from the 2nd division, just became a vaizard [Yea I know I can't use my mask yet so don't bother bugging me 'bout it >.<] a couple of days ago Very Happy
    how'r you doing?
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    "NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ? Left_bar_bleue10/10"NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:hmm i would join but i don't fear anything, sigh it's a curse.

She means real life fear , dummy
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:33 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:hmm i would join but i don't fear anything, sigh it's a curse.

She means real life fear , dummy
    yeah like i said i don't have any physical fear, god.
    Kage Bana
    Kage Bana

stat points : -45

Post  Kage Bana Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Okay no one can laugh but im kinda afraid of clown's and im claustrophobic
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:09 pm

why would we laugh that would be F*** up
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Kage Bana wrote:Okay no one can laugh but im kinda afraid of clown's and im claustrophobic

clown are wicked i tell you...... i though that ever since i saw "it"
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

Post  WinnieChan Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:35 pm

LOL , if you are saying you have no fear then it means you are living in it and dont want to face it =D
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:44 pm

WinnieChan wrote:LOL , if you are saying you have no fear then it means you are living in it and dont want to face it =D
    I want be part honestly my greastest fear is spiders
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    "NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ? Left_bar_bleue10/10"NiGhTmArE aRc" Can you face it ? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey lemme in too! My greatest fear is that of heights. I never got over it even after I faced my fears of the darkness
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:13 pm

My greatest fear would to be totally isolated, emo though I may be.
    My 2nd would probably be to be a handicap. I'd rather lose my life than a limb, my heart goes out to all who have.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm

WinnieChan wrote:LOL , if you are saying you have no fear then it means you are living in it and dont want to face it =D
    Loke is said i have no physical fear mental fears are diffrent and can't know be helped
    scrump
    scrump

stat points : 41

Post  scrump Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm

ive already done my fear in, when you did it in mangafox it died...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Loke is said i have no physical fear mental fears are diffrent and can't know be helped
    my biggest fear is hateshi........ affraid affraid
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 pm

ok. there is a new subject. so i will be moving all of the arcs there
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:21 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:11 am