manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
UnknownDemonGod
Hollis
Sinister92
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Death Fox (Roishio)
zozo hurley(nasin)
Heavens knight.
14 posters

Fifth division grand shinigami festival

Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Fifth division grand shinigami festival - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fifth division grand shinigami festival - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Fifth division grand shinigami festival - Page 5 Empty Re: Fifth division grand shinigami festival

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Stark Black wrote:What do you mean by cures?

"hm, oh its nothin, i just have an ancient curse placed on me, i know how to get it removed now, i just have to sacrifice curtain people"

"and i doubt it,"
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Fifth division grand shinigami festival - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fifth division grand shinigami festival - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Fifth division grand shinigami festival - Page 5 Empty Re: Fifth division grand shinigami festival

Post  Sinister92 Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Hollis wrote:

"hm, oh its nothin, i just have an ancient curse placed on me, i know how to get it removed now, i just have to sacrifice curtain people"

"and i doubt it,"

well it does not start with an S and ends with R right
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Hollis wrote:"and i doubt it,"

*Appears next to Hollis*
    TY: I think I can make him show emotions.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm

OHHHH curse ^__^... Well the thing about curses is structuraly speaking they're a form of Seals... Except a seal holds power away while a curse eats at it there by slowly eating away at your very soul =).... If i can develop my seal breaker i can readjust it for a curse... depending on what it may be i might need certain materiels...
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    Hollis wrote:

"and i doubt it,"

well it does not start with an S and ends with R right

"hehe, no..well at least, i dont think so.."
    *turns to ty*
    "oh, who are you"
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 pm

sinister92 wrote:*the clone fades when it gets stabbed*
    focus!!
    *appears behind him instantly and grabs his shoulder and hado 63 twin lotus blue fire crash down*
    Hado 4 whit lightning now rise from the depths beast of the sea *the blade becomes blue and handle is completly black* hydra fangs *i swing my blade a d purple water fangs shoot at sin 8 beware they are posionus
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Hollis wrote:"hehe, no..well at least, i dont think so.."
    *turns to ty*
    "oh, who are you"

TY: My name is Tadashi Yoshiyuki. It's a pleasure to meet you. *Sticks out his hand to shake Hollis's hand*
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Stark Black wrote:OHHHH curse ^__^... Well the thing about curses is structuraly speaking they're a form of Seals... Except a seal holds power away while a curse eats at it there by slowly eating away at your very soul =).... If i can develop my seal breaker i can readjust it for a curse... depending on what it may be i might need certain materiels...
    Stark I would like afavor from
    you could you test madaras lt I forgot his name he's the one with the kingdom hearts avi and do what ever you deem necessary to see if he is worthy of of status
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Stark Black wrote:OHHHH curse ^__^... Well the thing about curses is structuraly speaking they're a form of Seals... Except a seal holds power away while a curse eats at it there by slowly eating away at your very soul =).... If i can develop my seal breaker i can readjust it for a curse... depending on what it may be i might need certain materiels...

"hm, im not so sure, although i do have a huge ursemark on my back, it is controled by the people who put it on me, meaning it remains as long as they live"
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"hehe, no..well at least, i dont think so.."
    *turns to ty*
    "oh, who are you"

TY: My name is Tadashi Yoshiyuki. It's a pleasure to meet you. *Sticks out his hand to shake Hollis's hand*

*shakes hand*
    "hello, im makkuro, but most call me hollis"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Hollis wrote:*shakes hand*

TY: Well I am trying to make him show emotions. So it seems like it will be a race between us. Although I think I am closer, as I am trying to make him show emotions right now.
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:*shakes hand*

TY: Well I am trying to make him show emotions. So it seems like it will be a race between us. Although I think I am closer, as I am trying to make him show emotions right now.

"aww, dammit, now ive gotta try to remember"
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 pm

kiro kenpachi wrote:
    focus!!
    *appears behind him instantly and grabs his shoulder and hado 63 twin lotus blue fire crash down*
    Hado 4 whit lightning now rise from the depths beast of the sea *the blade becomes blue and handle is completly black* hydra fangs *i swing my blade a d purple water fangs shoot at sin 8 beware they are posionus

*i form a barrior with my fire to block the posion*
    RISE FROM THE DARKNESS AKUME MITSU AND *SHUNPO TO KIRO AND FIRE SLASH AT HIM*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 pm

kiro kenpachi wrote:
    you could you test madaras lt I forgot his name he's the one with the kingdom hearts avi and do what ever you deem necessary to see if he is worthy of of status

Well i suppose i could test him but in all honesty i think he's far too new to become a lieutenant but if it is what the captain requests...
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Hollis wrote:"aww, dammit, now ive gotta try to remember"

TY: Yes, but I don't plan to lose to you. I want to win.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    kiro kenpachi wrote:

Well i suppose i could test him but in all honesty i think he's far too new to become a lieutenant but if it is what the captain requests...
    As do I and that is why I don't want you to hold back stark
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"aww, dammit, now ive gotta try to remember"

TY: Yes, but I don't plan to lose to you. I want to win.

"hmhm, thats what you think, i was the first to try to get him to show emotion, and ive been goin at it for about a month, i never give up"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Okay then but i won't be responsible for any disfiguration of the squeletal structure...
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Hollis wrote:"hmhm, thats what you think, i was the first to try to get him to show emotion, and ive been goin at it for about a month, i never give up"

TY: Well right now we have him restrained in his mind, and we are asking the guardian the ways.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    kiro kenpachi wrote:
    focus!!

*i form a barrior with my fire to block the posion*
    RISE FROM THE DARKNESS AKUME MITSU AND *SHUNPO TO KIRO AND FIRE SLASH AT HIM*
    I gotta go I'm gonna do a quick information
    Update on the first page of then fifth so check it out then I'm off
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 pm

so how does madara have a lt
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Stark Black wrote:Okay then but i won't be responsible for any disfiguration of the squeletal structure...

"yeah, its pretty complicated"

"oh, the guardians her, heey, wats up ????, long time no see"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Hollis wrote:"oh, the guardians her, heey, wats up ????, long time no see"

TY: The guardian is in his mind talking about it right now, if you want to hear you should hurry over into his mind.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Feel free to come help restrain.. oh and feel free to bring food =D! *image of stark dissapears and you notice a small projector under*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:23 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"oh, the guardians her, heey, wats up ????, long time no see"

TY: The guardian is in his mind talking about it right now, if you want to hear you should hurry over into his mind.

"hm, good idea"
    *hollis enters darness polymorization mode, his body is pitch black,he blocks out the screams in his head, and walks into udgs soul, and then mind*
    "wats up ???, hows guarden stuff been for ya"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:49 am