manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+25
Death Fox (Roishio)
hanabishi kanda
amazonhobo
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
NotMeForSure
artixvoncreg
Jin Grand
Dee Snider
Heavens knight.
Stark Black
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
Sinister92
adiktuz
LORD ZANOS
Nicholas Wolfwood
ksw212
Hollis
Dchong
Hiroto Takashi
Tmack
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
UnknownDemonGod
29 posters

6th division

Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

6th division - Page 7 Empty Re: 6th division

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm

im king of plasma arts lol
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:~a large meteorite falls from the sky and a huge crator is made in the ground, a nine foot behemoth walks out of it~

"is this the newest devision created"

Waoh , nice entrance .... who are u ?

"I AM LORD ZANOS, KING OF THE JUPITER ARRANCARS!"

Sure u are ...... so , u are an Arrancar huh , u posted ur Resurreccion yet ?? btw , which Division u going to join ?? or are u going to join Las Noches ?? 1st Division ( Normal Division ) , 2nd Division ( Normal Division ) , 3rd Division ( Like the 2nd Division in Bleach ) , 4th Division ( Animal Based Zanpakutos ) , 5th Division ( Like the 11th Division in Bleach ) , 6th Division ( Released 2day , nt sure wad kind of Division ) , Las Noches ( Arrancar , Espadas , etc )

and yes , a Arrancar can join a Division
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:37 pm

nvm is las noches divison lol thought it was vizard lol
    LORD ZANOS
    LORD ZANOS

stat points : 76

Post  LORD ZANOS Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:37 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:~a large meteorite falls from the sky and a huge crator is made in the ground, a nine foot behemoth walks out of it~

Me: Yes this is the newest division created. Why?

"my race is a dying one, so in order to keep it alive, i must repopulate with only the strongest arrancar women by infusing them with my aura and i am starting with the newest devison to the oldest,all female arrancar, make yourselves known, this is not an option!"
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:37 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:you sure cause ev3n i dont now and i kanda and he doesnt tell em if i am lol can join your division all ask for transfer

Me: Well if you go to the 1st division, there should be a list of all the members.

Well , nt really , Kanda hasnt deleted the names of those who transferred
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"my race is a dying one, so in order to keep it alive, i must repopulate with only the strongest arrancar women by infusing them with my aura and i am starting with the newest devison to the oldest,all female arrancar, make yourselves known, this is not an option!"
    sure what ever twaddlt speak say i
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:"my race is a dying one, so in order to keep it alive, i must repopulate with only the strongest arrancar women by infusing them with my aura and i am starting with the newest devison to the oldest,all female arrancar, make yourselves known, this is not an option!"

Me: Well I am afraid there are no arrancar females here.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Lolz , u can only infect Females ?? lolz , i dun thnk they will bother showing themselves , i mean wad so good abt ur race ...
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Lolz , u can only infect Females ?? lolz , i dun thnk they will bother showing themselves , i mean wad so good abt ur race ...
    your race is die cause it sucky race that my race the mexican race is take over the usa lol

Last edited by Lockon Stratos on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Your race is gonna die since there are not any female arrancars in this whole area too bad...
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

your race is die cause it sucky race that my race the mexian race is take of usa lol

randomness .....
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

ksw212 wrote:Well , nt really , Kanda hasnt deleted the names of those who transferred

Me: Well he doesn't really delete them. He just says they are ex something usually. Anyway I guess he just hasn't had time.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

mexican race is better then your race
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Well , nt really , Kanda hasnt deleted the names of those who transferred

Me: Well he doesn't really delete them. He just says they are ex something usually. Anyway I guess he just hasn't had time.

Oh , right ... then he hasnt wrote ex on those who hav transferrred and ya , he probably dun hav the time
    LORD ZANOS
    LORD ZANOS

Post  LORD ZANOS Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"mothing, but i still wish for it to thrive, so i shall proceed, and i have read the aura of this place(read all the threads), and i know that there is one named aka, and faridah, please make yourselves present, or i will use force"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:"mothing, but i still wish for it to thrive, so i shall proceed, and i have read the aura of this place(read all the threads), and i know that there is one named aka, and faridah, please make yourselves present, or i will use force"

Me: I am afraid that Faridah has just left, and she won't be coming back today.
    TY: And we wont let you search for her.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:44 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"mothing, but i still wish for it to thrive, so i shall proceed, and i have read the aura of this place(read all the threads), and i know that there is one named aka, and faridah, please make yourselves present, or i will use force"

Lolz , they are NPC ... lolz , btw , are u saying there are only Female in ur Race ?? as u said u can only infect Females ...
    LORD ZANOS
    LORD ZANOS

Post  LORD ZANOS Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:"mothing, but i still wish for it to thrive, so i shall proceed, and i have read the aura of this place(read all the threads), and i know that there is one named aka, and faridah, please make yourselves present, or i will use force"

"i shall find her, aka, and all other females here, and you WILL NOT STOP ME!"
    LORD ZANOS
    LORD ZANOS

Post  LORD ZANOS Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Lolz , they are NPC ... lolz , btw , are u saying there are only Female in ur Race ?? as u said u can only infect Females ...

no, it is just our way of what you eath dwellers call mating
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Too bad u won't survive unless u stop infusing yourself with arrancar females
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:"i shall find her, aka, and all other females here, and you WILL NOT STOP ME!"

TY: Well I don't know about the others, but I wont let you find Faridah. Also she is in a safe location as of now.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"i shall find her, aka, and all other females here, and you WILL NOT STOP ME!"
    is your search for females now and not female arrancars
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

stat points : 177

Post  adiktuz Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:48 pm

hi guys! congrats to UDG and makaveli
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm

LORD ZANOS wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    LORD ZANOS wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

no, it is just our way of what you eath dwellers call mating

Lolz , only i am an Earth Dweller , the rest are SS dwellers , Las Noches dwellers and Dimension Dweller ( i am all 4 xD )
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm

adiktuz wrote:hi guys! congrats to UDG and makaveli

Me: Hey, and thanks.
    TY: Hey there. I don't think we have met.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:36 pm