manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+25
Death Fox (Roishio)
hanabishi kanda
amazonhobo
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
NotMeForSure
artixvoncreg
Jin Grand
Dee Snider
Heavens knight.
Stark Black
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
Sinister92
adiktuz
LORD ZANOS
Nicholas Wolfwood
ksw212
Hollis
Dchong
Hiroto Takashi
Tmack
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
UnknownDemonGod
29 posters

6th division

UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

6th division - Page 37 Empty Re: 6th division

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:54 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ohhhhhhhhh yeah..... we alll kno were gonna get our ass kicked......... but you also need to realise fighting someone with mask and bankai you cant do without ya sword.

Um, Uliquorra vs ichigo that one time. You do know I am a VL arrancar right. Not everyone in bankai and with a mask on can keep up with me.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:55 am

yea u have a point udg but we have to think of something better than the point system cuz then this will be the same thing as bleach end game
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 am

sinister92 wrote:yea u have a point udg but we have to think of something better than the point system cuz then this will be the same thing as bleach end game

Well yeah. Almost unless the way you get points is different.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ohhhhhhhhh yeah..... we alll kno were gonna get our ass kicked......... but you also need to realise fighting someone with mask and bankai you cant do without ya sword.

Um, Uliquorra vs ichigo that one time. You do know I am a VL arrancar right. Not everyone in bankai and with a mask on can keep up with me.

well ichigo's bankai sucks ass............. u bet ulguiorra wouldnt even be able to fight one of the visards with shikai on.......... without zan.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well ichigo's bankai sucks ass............. u bet ulguiorra wouldnt even be able to fight one of the visards with shikai on.......... without zan.

We don't know that. Besides Uliquorra probably could. You also seemed to ignore something I said.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well ichigo's bankai sucks ass............. u bet ulguiorra wouldnt even be able to fight one of the visards with shikai on.......... without zan.

We don't know that. Besides Uliquorra probably could. You also seemed to ignore something I said.

yeah i know....... you are a vl.......... and i suck compared to you....... im just saying it.......... schigo had to go bankai to fight yami...... but urahara was only shikai......... and ichigo's bakai was as strong as that one visards with the ugly big smile without even shikai.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:yeah i know....... you are a vl.......... and i suck compared to you....... im just saying it.......... schigo had to go bankai to fight yami...... but urahara was only shikai......... and ichigo's bakai was as strong as that one visards with the ugly big smile without even shikai.

Well if you remember they didn't really fight. So you can't really compare the two. As for his bankai being as strong as that Vizard's without shikai. You do know you can't compare their strength either. Even if they both fought Gimjow, but when Shinji (Yes I believe that is his name) fought grimjow. Grimjow lost one of his arms, which made him a lot weaker.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    6th division - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue10/106th division - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 am

yea that is why grimjow was losing to ichigo even with his mask
    he could have put a better fight than that
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 am

sinister92 wrote:yea that is why grimjow was losing to ichigo even with his mask
    he could have put a better fight than that

Yeah which is why you can't really compare Ichigo to Shinji.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:yeah i know....... you are a vl.......... and i suck compared to you....... im just saying it.......... schigo had to go bankai to fight yami...... but urahara was only shikai......... and ichigo's bakai was as strong as that one visards with the ugly big smile without even shikai.

Well if you remember they didn't really fight. So you can't really compare the two. As for his bankai being as strong as that Vizard's without shikai. You do know you can't compare their strength either. Even if they both fought Gimjow, but when Shinji (Yes I believe that is his name) fought grimjow. Grimjow lost one of his arms, which made him a lot weaker.

well yeah...... plus ichigo hadnt really mastered his bakai........ but still im just saying that the manga makes ichigo's bankai look weak.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well yeah...... plus ichigo hadnt really mastered his bakai........ but still im just saying that the manga makes ichigo's bankai look weak.

Well compared to an arrancar. Yeah it is pretty weak.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well yeah...... plus ichigo hadnt really mastered his bakai........ but still im just saying that the manga makes ichigo's bankai look weak.

Well compared to an arrancar. Yeah it is pretty weak.

hmmmmmmm and does anu other than me think that grimjow's ressurection was pretty weak.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 am

yea it is weak cuz he only had two attacks wich was the bullets that shot from his arms and the claw thing
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmm and does anu other than me think that grimjow's ressurection was pretty weak.

Actually it was pretty strong. Ichigo would have lost, if it weren't for the main character clause. (Yes it is the thing that makes all main character's win against someone when they should lose)
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:15 am

sinister92 wrote:yea it is weak cuz he only had two attacks wich was the bullets that shot from his arms and the claw thing

Um, Attacks don't make up the strength of something. Just because someone has like 20 attacks that doesn't mean they are stronger than some one with only 1 attack.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:yea it is weak cuz he only had two attacks wich was the bullets that shot from his arms and the claw thing

Um, Attacks don't make up the strength of something. Just because someone has like 20 attacks that doesn't mean they are stronger than some one with only 1 attack.

good point look at ichigo

well i would have expected more but is he dead or not
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 am

sinister92 wrote:good point look at ichigo

Is who dead?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmm and does anu other than me think that grimjow's ressurection was pretty weak.

Actually it was pretty strong. Ichigo would have lost, if it weren't for the main character clause. (Yes it is the thing that makes all main character's win against someone when they should lose)

well really its not like that....... main characters can lose...... but i thought it was a weak inprovement because it only matched the one of hollowfication... and at that time ichigo's hollowfication wasnt that strong.......
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:good point look at ichigo

Is who dead?
    grimjow... i think
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:20 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well really its not like that....... main characters can lose...... but i thought it was a weak inprovement because it only matched the one of hollowfication... and at that time ichigo's hollowfication wasnt that strong.......

Sorry I didn't explain it further. If a main character loses, they will live and come back stronger. To beat the one who defeated him. Also some unexpected thing happens to make them stronger, if they are going to lose. You know Ichigo would have lost, if it wasn't for orihime screaming out at that time. Talk about major increase in strength for ichigo after that happened.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 am

yea is grimjow alive cuz they just cut him off
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:grimjow... i think

Well I really don't think grimjow is dead. Since it hasn't really be proven. I don't know why, but I don't think Uliquorra is dead. (I know like everyone else does)
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:24 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well really its not like that....... main characters can lose...... but i thought it was a weak inprovement because it only matched the one of hollowfication... and at that time ichigo's hollowfication wasnt that strong.......

Sorry I didn't explain it further. If a main character loses, they will live and come back stronger. To beat the one who defeated him. Also some unexpected thing happens to make them stronger, if they are going to lose. You know Ichigo would have lost, if it wasn't for orihime screaming out at that time. Talk about major increase in strength for ichigo after that happened.

i dont think it was a increase... i though he was fighting weaker because of orihime's reaction

ooc: im watching spongebob....... hes still alive...... beat it ulguiorra.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:i dont think it was a increase... i though he was fighting weaker because of orihime's reaction

ooc: im watching spongebob....... hes still alive...... beat it ulguiorra.

He was fighting weaker because of her reaction at first, but remember when ichigo was getting the crap beat out of him then orihime screamed out for him not to lose(Really not to die, but same thing). That made ichigo a lot stronger, and made it so he wasn't tired anymore. I mean he stopped grimjows attack with his bare hand. He wasn't able to do that before.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 am

well i think that a crappy orihime shield will appear slowing the impact somhow or some lame thing that is imposible to happen on a cero that close

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:57 pm