manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+6
Tmack
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Devodin
jmcast/makaveli
Hiroto Takashi
10 posters

ARC: take it all away

Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

ARC: take it all away - Page 6 Empty Re: ARC: take it all away

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:me--*suddenly gets up abruptly, eyes glow abnorably yellow* "I understand now. the soul reapers were the ones who wiped out the bount race...for no reason." pulls out bracelet and claw, "Zeige dich, Astrid." i stike the claw and braclet together creating a spark, and from the spark that creates a woman with charcol skin and blue fire coming from the cracks in the skin.
    hiroto are you really gona listen to this crazy asshole
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:me--*suddenly gets up abruptly, eyes glow abnorably yellow* "I understand now. the soul reapers were the ones who wiped out the bount race...for no reason." pulls out bracelet and claw, "Zeige dich, Astrid." i stike the claw and braclet together creating a spark, and from the spark that creates a woman with charcol skin and blue fire coming from the cracks in the skin.

Hiroto no you can't we wernt the ones it was the generation b4 us they were unknowing and thought that the bounts were a menace to society

me- "LIES!!! all of you shinigami are the same!! Astrid kill them!!"

astrid- "Yes sir." a collumn of blue fire is suddenly sent your way
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    ARC: take it all away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10ARC: take it all away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 pm

"Hm, this'll be interesting."
    *Looks at Kariya*
    "You can't have taken him just to brainwash him back into your little army."
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

Hiroto no you can't we wernt the ones it was the generation b4 us they were unknowing and thought that the bounts were a menace to society

*I make the column hit my hand and it does little damage* I am a fire user so it won't work so just calm down and just listen
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Devodin wrote:
    "Hm, this'll be interesting."
    *Looks at Kariya*
    "You can't have taken him just to brainwash him back into your little army."

Kariya- "Well of course not, he was only 4 when we kicked him out. and no that is not my plan."
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

Listen hiroto we need to talk about this
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*I make the column hit my hand and it does little damage* I am a fire user so it won't work so just calm down and just listen

me- "SHUT UP!!!" Astrid's fire suddenly turns into green lightning and an arc of lightning is shot at you
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    ARC: take it all away - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10ARC: take it all away - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:

Listen hiroto we need to talk about this
    "Just beat some sense into him."
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 pm

*shunpos in*

sensed spirit energy released hear what is going on
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

me- "SHUT UP!!!" Astrid's fire suddenly turns into green lightning and an arc of lightning is shot at you

*dodges lightning* now take this *I shunpo to Hiroto and punch him* knock out of it your with us just calm down
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 pm

sinister92 wrote:*shunpos in*

sensed spirit energy released hear what is going on
    Hiroto's been brainwashed by Kariya.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:56 pm

you still here Hiroto
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*dodges lightning* now take this *I shunpo to Hiroto and punch him* knock out of it your with us just calm down

*coughes up blood* "Yaltenoune (hybrid)." *astrid and i suddenly combine and my skin becomes charcole and green lightning seeps through the cracks in the charcole skin* "Blitz des Feuers(Lightning's edge)!" *a ball of green lightning forms in my hands and then releases it in a huge wave of green lightning energy.*

occ-my skin is now at least 7000 degrees so i wouldn't touch me now
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 pm

*looks at hiroto*

where is kariya though if we get him then we could stop him from controling him
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*coughes up blood* "Yaltenoune (hybrid)." *astrid and i suddenly combine and my skin becomes charcole and green lightning seeps through the cracks in the charcole skin* "Blitz des Feuers(Lightning's edge)!" *a ball of green lightning forms in my hands and then releases it in a huge wave of green lightning energy.*

i guess we have no choice
    ~puts hands together~
    ASP, Shadow Seal Arms
    ~shadow charges at Hiroto and binds him~
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Kariya-- *sighs* "i believe that's enough." *snaps fingers and im suddenly right by him* "Now to destroy the Soul Society." claps hands together and braces them on the ground, "es gibt Finsternis rundum ich, tief peircing schwarz, ich kann nicht Atem. kommen Sie und erheben Sie sich wieder, kommen Sie und erheben Sie sich wieder. gefangen in der Finsternis gehe ich blind. kommen Sie und erheben Sie sich wieder, kommen Sie und erheben Sie sich wieder. (there is darkness all around me, deep peircing black, i cannot breath. come and rise again, come and rise again. caught in the darkness i go blind. come and rise again, come and rise again.)!" his eyes begin to glow yellow, "rise from the ashes, Gō Koga, Hō, Ban, Ryō Utagawa, Mabashi Sawatari, Ugaki Yoshi, and Cain Nao." seven bounts appear from the ground, with their doll released.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

You have to knock out of it *I try to walk closer but i feel the heat from him* then I guess I'll have to turn up the heat *matches heat with Hiroto so I can touch him* now just calm down please
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:Kariya-- *sighs* "i believe that's enough." *snaps fingers and im suddenly right by him* "Now to destroy the Soul Society." claps hands together and braces them on the ground, "There is darkness all around me, deep peircing black, i cannot breath. come and rise again, come and rise again. caught in the darkness i go blind. come and rise again, come and rise again.!" his eyes begin to glow yellow, "rise from the ashes, Gō Koga, Hō, Ban, Ryō Utagawa, Mabashi Sawatari, Ugaki Yoshi, and Cain Nao." seven bounts appear from the ground, with their doll released.
    "Heh, do you really think that by keeping us here you'll be able to take on SS?"
    *Looks at Rey and Tmack*
    "Plus I don't think it'll be too long before we dispatch these guys even if it is 3v8."
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:Kariya-- *sighs* "i believe that's enough." *snaps fingers and im suddenly right by him* "Now to destroy the Soul Society." claps hands together and braces them on the ground, "There is darkness all around me, deep peircing black, i cannot breath. come and rise again, come and rise again. caught in the darkness i go blind. come and rise again, come and rise again.!" his eyes begin to glow yellow, "rise from the ashes, Gō Koga, Hō, Ban, Ryō Utagawa, Mabashi Sawatari, Ugaki Yoshi, and Cain Nao." seven bounts appear from the ground, with their doll released.
    "Heh, do you really think that by keeping us here you'll be able to take on SS?"
    *Looks at Rey and Tmack*
    "Plus I don't think it'll be too long before we dispatch these guys even if it is 3v8."

*Cracks knuckles again* you guys want to try and leave and I'll go after you
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Devodin wrote:
    *Looks at Rey and Tmack*

*a barrier is put up all around us (the bounts) and the dolls all come together forming a more powerful doll. huge waves of energy comes off the barrier*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    *Looks at Rey and Tmack*

*a barrier is put up all around us (the bounts) and the dolls all come together forming a more powerful doll. huge waves of energy comes off the barrier*

so you trying to beat us by combining the dolls yeah right
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 pm

*hollis slowly rises from beneath the ground covered in darkness*
    "hm, what have you kids gotten yourselves into"
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:

*My jaw drops slightly*
    "I can't believe you bounto... you sacrifice the one advantage you had. Numbers."
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    *Looks at Rey and Tmack*

well tmack you want to handle this on your own
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    *Looks at Rey and Tmack*

the barrier suddenly drops and the waves of energy is stopped.

i have to go bye, well do this tommorow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:11 pm