manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+16
Kaname
zozo hurley(nasin)
NotMeForSure
Reynemesis
Hollis
Ichimura.Kenta
Devodin
amazonhobo
Tmack
UnknownDemonGod
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Six Samurai Irou
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
scrump
20 posters

visard 1st devision

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

visard 1st devision - Page 7 Empty Re: visard 1st devision

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:38 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Ichimura.Kenta{Lambo} wrote:so we're fighting against some dark avatar(da) dude?
    and he possesed kanda-taichou right?
    and wut happens if we kill da,does kanda live or do we hav to likee cleanse him or sumthin?
    yk- no .you all lost against him. even if you had a thousand of you guys. you still woulden't win
    suiton- and whys that
    yk- well. he is the dark avatar. all of you guys never defeeted kanda before with out any simple gouls. like make him go into bankai or something. he never was serious. and kanda went all out against the dark avatar. he went against gaia. who is about 60 stories tall, and defeeted him with out any dificulty

yeah i havent really fought against him as a bount yet so........yeah.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Ichimura.Kenta{Lambo} wrote:

hey guys....i am back

who cares
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Ichimura.Kenta{Lambo} wrote:so we're fighting against some dark avatar(da) dude?
    and wut happens if we kill da,does kanda live or do we hav to likee cleanse him or sumthin?
    yk- no .you all lost against him. even if you had a thousand of you guys. you still woulden't win
    suiton- and whys that
    yk- well. he is the dark avatar. all of you guys never defeeted kanda before with out any simple gouls. like make him go into bankai or something. he never was serious. and kanda went all out against the dark avatar. he went against gaia. who is about 60 stories tall, and defeeted him with out any dificulty

hey bount
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 pm

[quote="Tmack"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Ichimura.Kenta{Lambo} wrote:

hey guys....i am back

who cares

you can shut the fu*k up
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    suiton- and whys that

hey bount

dont call me a bount like that. i have a name!
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    suiton- and whys that

"dark avatar, wait is kanda in a coma or sumthin again"
    yk- yes. kanda went all out and lost to the dark avatar that gave ss a lot of trouble about 1000 years ago
    "heheh, just like him, always gettin inta comas and stuff, and who is this dark avatar, does he possibly have any kind of evil, or darkness related power?"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:41 pm

yk- thats the thing. you all never fought gaia. the ancient warrior. kanda pulled out all the stops. used up every ounce of energy he had. and still coulden't defeeted him. and you guys think you have a chance against the dark avatar
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    suiton- and whys that

hey bount

dont call me a bount like that. i have a name!

sorry....let me try again.....hey hiroto
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:yk- thats the thing. you all never fought gaia. the ancient warrior. kanda pulled out all the stops. used up every ounce of energy he had. and still coulden't defeeted him. and you guys think you have a chance against the dark avatar
    well i am a hopeful person so yea i think we have a chance
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    suiton- and whys that

yk- yes. kanda went all out and lost to the dark avatar that gave ss a lot of trouble about 1000 years ago
    "heheh, just like him, always gettin inta comas and stuff, and who is this dark avatar, does he possibly have any kind of evil, or darkness related power?"
    da- well. considering that he is being of increadible power. yes. i'm sure that he has some sort of darkness related power
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:yk- thats the thing. you all never fought gaia. the ancient warrior. kanda pulled out all the stops. used up every ounce of energy he had. and still coulden't defeeted him. and you guys think you have a chance against the dark avatar

Me: I have never had to use my full power ever. So I think I might be able to handle him.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

wait you dont mean gaia the earth titan right?
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

thats a long time ago
    Meh, in SS it'd be like 200 years time passes slower there
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    yk- niaeve. you couldn't defeet kanda. and you think you actually can. face the facts. you're in over your head. the only way we stand a chance is that we resurect zork, and michel and make them work togather. that way we stand a chance. even with that. the chance of defeeting him is still small
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    suiton- and whys that

da- well. considering that he is being of increadible power. yes. i'm sure that he has some sort of darkness related power
    "oh, well i hope so, thatl make things a lot easier"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

thats a long time ago
    Meh, in SS it'd be like 200 years time passes slower there

yea i kno
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:

yk- yes. gaia colosus. the earth titan. the ancient warror of the earth. the person that defeeted both zork and michel. the 60 story tall rock warror that is controled by kanda
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:

yk- yes. gaia colosus. the earth titan. the ancient warror of the earth. the person that defeeted both zork and michel. the 60 story tall rock warror that is controled by kanda

whoa cool greek mythology
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm

~voice echos~
    my, my, what a annoying bynch of people hahahahaha
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Me: I have never had to use my full power ever. So I think I might be able to handle him.
    "yup, yup, same here, i did use all of the techniques i knew though at one point*when i first fought, shoulda watched a couple a battles first, heheh"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    suiton- and whys that

"oh, well i hope so, thatl make things a lot easier"
    well. good luck thinking positivly. while i think realistically
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    yk- niaeve. you couldn't defeet kanda. and you think you actually can. face the facts. you're in over your head. the only way we stand a chance is that we resurect zork, and michel and make them work togather. that way we stand a chance. even with that. the chance of defeeting him is still small

okay...maybe you just dont understand my logic.....i dont care who someone is, i believe they can be beat.....just because i said what i said doesnt mean you can call me niaeve
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:

whoa cool greek mythology
    yk- well to be acurate. gaia is mother earth. gaia colusos is her warrior.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Reynemesis wrote:~voice echos~
    my, my, what a annoying bynch of people hahahahaha

TY: So you have appeared again.
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    well. good luck thinking positivly. while i think realistically

You forget! With our powers combined we are Captain Planet!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:18 pm