manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

4 posters

A short story I wrote

Poll

What do you think, did you understand

[ 0 ]
    A short story I wrote Bar_left0%A short story I wrote Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    A short story I wrote Bar_left50%A short story I wrote Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A short story I wrote Bar_left0%A short story I wrote Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    A short story I wrote Bar_left50%A short story I wrote Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

A short story I wrote Empty A short story I wrote

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 am

Irian and Zera had never been on a quest such as this. The dragon that had terrorized their thoughts would soon be conquered. Zera had stopped when they had reached the cave. Irian knew se was having second thoughts; they had been through a lot together but nothing like this. Irian being the warrior he was tried to radiate courage for this new turning point in there partnership. Zera was a cleric and though she showed fear she usually recovered quickly and Irian’s care for her help. She gave him a slight nodded silently to show that she was ready to continue. Irian unsheathed his sword and entered the cave slowly. As he went a bit deeper he heard a muffled squeal and stopped for a moment before pressing on. Zera was every step behind him trying to keep her composure. Soon they where face to face with the dragon that had been feared. It looked at the two as piercing through them with its eyes. Irian rushed forward as a paw lunged at him leaving scratches on his back. This made him jump out of the dragons reach again. Was he being to hasty? He looked to Zera for confidence ad she gave him a small, weak smile that was returned with a nod. Irian through away his fears and he rushed forward his shield raised to block a blast of fire spewing at him. He got close and plunged his sword deep into the dragon. Irian heard a deep moan moan from the dragon yet he was not done. He pulled back and stabbed the dragon the dragon more and more before dealing the final blow. When he stabbed the dragon this time he pushed as deep as he could with all of his strength. This made the dragon open its mouth and roar loudly. When this moment happened it felt like had felt like an eternity. Zera grabbed him wrapping her arms tightly around him. She could feel how weak Irian was as he wrapped his arm around her to. They stood there holding each other sweating from the heat that was produced in the battle. The dragon had been slain in this passionate battle and now they would be changed.

Yes there is an underling meaning.
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    A short story I wrote Left_bar_bleue10/10A short story I wrote Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

A short story I wrote Empty Re: A short story I wrote

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm

This sounds like something from an arthurian legend
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Blankconan~Mirror of Dark wrote:This sounds like something from an arthurian legend
    ? what's that
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    A short story I wrote Left_bar_bleue10/10A short story I wrote Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 pm

ok. Roishio. i'll leave this forum up for your story. but your other forum will be moved to the basket subject. there are way too many forums up here. so i'm geting rid of the ones that we don't need
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:00 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content