manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

4 posters

Krieger's Rage

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Krieger's Rage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Krieger's Rage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Krieger's Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: Krieger's Rage

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

actually. all cevisions have survived. cause i protected them. and i can do that since i am the grand general. and where i hid them. only i know. so you can 't say that you found them
    and where is the honor in killing people that can't defent them selves. thats the way of hitler.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:35 am

ummm... you said they were like hitler when they burned down the medical division... they're arrancar remember? Arrancar! and you've been making a lot of hitler referances lately o.o... and i think he menat he just went to another section of rukongai and attacked those civilians.... anyways i don't think he's gonna be using this thread anymore...
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Krieger's Rage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Krieger's Rage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Stark Black wrote:ummm... you said they were like hitler when they burned down the medical division... they're arrancar remember? Arrancar! and you've been making a lot of hitler referances lately o.o... and i think he menat he just went to another section of rukongai and attacked those civilians.... anyways i don't think he's gonna be using this thread anymore...
    well. hitler comited war crimes. some of the crimes were genoside. killing a larg amount of people. he was basikly wait. he is the cause of ww2. we, the shinigami didn't kill any civilians
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:01 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:12 am