manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+8
ksw212
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Tmack
Six Samurai Irou
Stark Black
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
12 posters

visard 1st devision

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

visard 1st devision - Page 13 Empty Re: visard 1st devision

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *jj keeps running but a stream of blood is coming for his mouth*
    jj-*still running at 9.9999999995 mph*....this is still okay *drops down to 9.9999999994 mph*....*thinking* ahhh shit
    ok. lets stop here. now drop and give me 500

jj-okay *gets in postion*...1...2...3....4....5.....6.....7......8...ect...*about 15 mins later*.....499....500....done
    ok. good. and now give me 500 chin ups
    *straps a 500 pound wait to jj's legs and launches him at a branch*
    OOC- i got the sigs up now. yay.

occ: my fuckin dragon died
    jj-did you have to do that with out warning *does 400 at medium pace, then speeds through the other 100*...hey i think my 6 pack is coming in!!!!
    now that we have streanth. now we focus on accurace
    *takes out kido rifles and targets pop up at 500 yards away*
    ok. these rifles are hard to controle so you shouldn't be able to aim properly. if you don't consentrait like this
    *with out looking. kanda points a rifle at a target. pulls the triger and then shoots a kido shot at the target but doesn't even go near the target*
    you'll miss. these are special rifles thats made to force your arm away the minuet you pull the triger. you are to shoot at a target homing your accuracy with a bucking horce in a way
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 pm

*Walks in the division with Amaterasu on his back*

Hello? anyone here?
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 pm

KANDA D=!!!.. i mean captain =D! I really ... really need that info for bankai please ^__^....
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:35 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jj-*still running at 9.9999999995 mph*....this is still okay *drops down to 9.9999999994 mph*....*thinking* ahhh shit

jj-okay *gets in postion*...1...2...3....4....5.....6.....7......8...ect...*about 15 mins later*.....499....500....done

jj-did you have to do that with out warning *does 400 at medium pace, then speeds through the other 100*...hey i think my 6 pack is coming in!!!!
    ok. these rifles are hard to controle so you shouldn't be able to aim properly. if you don't consentrait like this
    *with out looking. kanda points a rifle at a target. pulls the triger and then shoots a kido shot at the target but doesn't even go near the target*
    you'll miss. these are special rifles thats made to force your arm away the minuet you pull the triger. you are to shoot at a target homing your accuracy with a bucking horce in a way

jj-*grabs a kido rifles*....okay how to do this *trys to aim one and fires, but doesnt come close to a target*...dammit..*shoots again but misses*....fuck it *fires 50 shots in secession but misses everytime*.....*thinking*..okay jj just calm down..*takes aim again, but conserates very hard and keeping his hands steady, then fires, but he keeps the gun where it was and the target that was in front of him is destroyed*...yes
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    visard 1st devision - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10visard 1st devision - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

jj-*grabs a kido rifles*....okay how to do this *trys to aim one and fires, but doesnt come close to a target*...dammit..*shoots again but misses*....fuck it *fires 50 shots in secession but misses everytime*.....*thinking*..okay jj just calm down..*takes aim again, but conserates very hard and keeping his hands steady, then fires, but he keeps the gun where it was and the target that was in front of him is destroyed*...yes
    ok. now try this riffle
    *handa another rifle*
    the recoil is much more stronger
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:34 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ok. now try this riffle
    *handa another rifle*
    the recoil is much more stronger
    jj- Shocked okay....*takes the rifle*.....*shoots a shot using the method for before, and the recoil makes him fall and almost brecks his arm*.....ahh damn
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- Shocked okay....*takes the rifle*.....*shoots a shot using the method for before, and the recoil makes him fall and almost brecks his arm*.....ahh damn
    becareful. its a powerful rifle. soon. i'll have you working on your accuracy with a snipers rifle. soon. but do your best
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:25 pm

*walks into the 1st divison*
    whats up captain
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:*walks into the 1st divison*
    whats up captain
    nothing much. just doing some hw. so i can't really talk for a while
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:*walks into the 1st divison*
    whats up captain
    nothing much. just doing some hw. so i can't really talk for a while
    man there is nothing to do
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- Shocked okay....*takes the rifle*.....*shoots a shot using the method for before, and the recoil makes him fall and almost brecks his arm*.....ahh damn
    becareful. its a powerful rifle. soon. i'll have you working on your accuracy with a snipers rifle. soon. but do your best

jj- pirat i got this *reitsu begins to envople the area*.....*hold the rifle steady and applying is reitsu to it*.....*shoots it and the keeps it still enuf , and the target he was aiming for is destroyed*.....i did it Sad ...wow Very Happy ....i did it
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

jj- pirat i got this *reitsu begins to envople the area*.....*hold the rifle steady and applying is reitsu to it*.....*shoots it and the keeps it still enuf , and the target he was aiming for is destroyed*.....i did it Sad ...wow Very Happy ....i did it
    ok. now that you have gotten used to aiming with a rifle that covers a wide area. you'll use a sniper rifle. it requires lots of consentration
    *throws a sniper rifle*
    ok. i don't think you'll get a center hit soo soon. so take your time
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 pm

*sits down and watch*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:*sits down and watch*
    while we're waiting. remember when you were a 4th seat. ha ha ha. you were soo young at the time. and i was younger bwa ha ha. man. it was such fun every day when the devisions used to be smaller. now there are like 40 members
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:43 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    while we're waiting. remember when you were a 4th seat. ha ha ha. you were soo young at the time. and i was younger bwa ha ha. man. it was such fun every day when the devisions used to be smaller. now there are like 40 members
    *starts to laugh*
    so young and naive i wanted to prove my worth. so long ago i remember my very first hollow mask training with zero guard he riped my arm off. the divison changed so much
    we just get on and fight each other the good days
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *starts to laugh*
    so young and naive i wanted to prove my worth. so long ago i remember my very first hollow mask training with zero guard he riped my arm off. the divison changed so much
    bwa ha ha ha. yah. and when he was getting his mask. he actually peirced my flame skin techique and did some major damage. i knew that it wasn't a mistake choosing him for one of the original 3 captains. ha ha ha. and now he's retired. makes me miss him sometimes
    man. and also. he was the first one to get a mask.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *starts to laugh*
    bwa ha ha ha. yah. and when he was getting his mask. he actually peirced my flame skin techique and did some major damage. i knew that it wasn't a mistake choosing him for one of the original 3 captains. ha ha ha. and now he's retired. makes me miss him sometimes
    and now. you're my lt after hyrenx. man. i miss him. now its just down to me and roshiro as the only ones from our generations in here. makes me feel old now. or a dork either way
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *starts to laugh*
    both of yall help me get my mask. i missed him too, so many old faces left and was replaced with new faces. remember the first time the zero divison came and you fought hollis good battle

Last edited by Six Samurai Irou on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *starts to laugh*
    and now. you're my lt after hyrenx. man. i miss him. now its just down to me and roshiro as the only ones from our generations in here. makes me feel old now. or a dork either way
    i came later on so im half first and second generation shinigami. i came at the ending of season 1 of the battleforum. ahahahahahaahahahaah good days
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *starts to laugh*
    both of yall help me get my mask. i missed him too, so many old faces left and was replaced with new faces. remember the first time the zero divison came and you fought hollis good battle
    oh yah. that was a good fight. i engoyed every single second of it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

ok. now that you have gotten used to aiming with a rifle that covers a wide area. you'll use a sniper rifle. it requires lots of consentration
    *throws a sniper rifle*

jj- man this is like halo...my dad lets me play games Very Happy ..okay *takes a sniper rifle and aims at the target and fires, but the bullet goes wayyyy off course and is headed toward six*....damn
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:57 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *starts to laugh*
    oh yah. that was a good fight. i engoyed every single second of it
    i didnt have a good battle in a long time. i might lose control and kill someone thats why i hold back now. i been push to my limits in a while
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:57 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*throws a sniper rifle*

jj- man this is like halo...my dad lets me play games Very Happy ..okay *takes a sniper rifle and aims at the target and fires, but the bullet goes wayyyy off course and is headed toward six*....damn
    *unseaths zanpakto and blocks the shoot with the blade*
    becareful
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*throws a sniper rifle*

*dodge rolls out the way*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:01 pm

*walks in* hey guys! what's going on?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:11 pm