manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+5
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Heavens knight.
9 posters

One piece sign up

Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

One piece sign up Empty One piece sign up

Post  Heavens knight. Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

This is the template that most be used .....
    Name -
    Crew -
    Rank/talent -
    Fruit (if able)-
    Apperence -
    This must be filled out and the crew will not be filled out until an adimistrator has made the crew or passed on the duty to someone of there group
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

One piece sign up Empty Re: One piece sign up

Post  Heavens knight. Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Name - sora senrai
    Crew - Seref
    Rank/talent - captain swordsman
    Fruit - flare flare
    Appearence - similar to ace but has to blade on back waist that look like the 7th division captains shikai
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Name- lelouch oyuki

crew- dont have one yet. so if anyone needs a first mate--im the man!

fruit- black, black fruit (manipultion of darkness). like i could create a barrier of darkness over the boat incase of enemy fire. or i could put dark energy on my sword for stronger attacks, or summon shadow people to protect me.

rank/ talent- swordsman/ medic

weapons- Two swords. one rapier and one katana. both are attached horizontaly on my back.

phyisical appearance- dark tan skin due to my dark, dark fruit. brown hair. holds katana horisontaly on back. holds med kit on my belt. doesn't wear a shirt, but wears black shorts and black sandles. black sash across arm.

Last edited by Lelouch Oyuki on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Name: T. Mack
    Crew: Rouge Dragons: our flag has a red dragon blowing fire out of its mouth and its backround is black and the fire's color is red

Village: Cocoyashi Village

Fruit: Flare, Flare: Its in my gun

rank/talent:Captain/gunmanship: I carry a gun that looks like this [img][/img] It takes rubber head bullets and it is a special gun that when I fire it, it lowers the speed of the bullet and it doesn't peirce the skin but it does hurt like a real gun shot. I also have a power that uses the devil fruit power of my gun to fire blasts of fire as a last resort attack. since my gun has the power of the devil fruit It is use less if I am in water or if it is in water
    my gun has a 10 shot barrel

I am also a good mechanic

Appearance: I kinda look like this One piece sign up Redl-i10 and I have black eyes and the jacket on the back has a red dragon on it

My Crew Members: Captain: Me
    First Mate: Nasin
    Medic: Lelouch Oyuki

Last edited by Tmack on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece sign up Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece sign up Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 pm

name:kanda
    crew:not yet
    ability or fighting style: usage of the hair hair fruit (pm me if you want to know)
    first mate/medic: Lelouch Oyuki

moves
    hair hair fruit- the ability to grow out hair, controle it and strenthen it. the hair can be as stong as steel
    battle armour- kanda grows out his hair from the head and wrap it abound his body
    sword- grows out the hair from his fore arm and make a sword
    shield- grows out his hair fom the fore arm and makes a shield
    needle gun- kanda punches at his opponend and shoots needles of hair at the opponent
    needle fist- kanda grows out the hair on his knuckels and make spikes with it
    gatling needle gun- kanda extends all the haid on his fore arm and fist pouts them togather and points it at the opponent. and shoots all the needles at a wide range.
    spear- kanda punches at the opponend and extends the hair on his fore arms and make a point and etend the point like an actually spear

skills
    basic acupuncture- as a basic medical skils. kanda knows how to do acupuncture to help heal him self for some internal wounds. external wounds. he would need a doctor
    weakness- as hair. the hair can be burned and cen be heavy if wet. like regular hair. i have to take good care of it

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 am

name: nasin
    town: chuculi island
    crew: roque dragons(first mate)
    fruit: "dream dream fruit" ask me about it if you wanna know.
    talent: sneaky, double knife uses, hiding in shadows, making no sound.

appereance: i am dressed in only black, i have light hair, my eyes are blue, 6'2 ft.

Last edited by zozo hurley(nasin) on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 am; edited 4 times in total
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:34 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:name: nasin
    crew: not yet
    fruit: dun know if i can get one, but if i can its called "dream dream fruit"

appereance: i am dressed in only black, i have light hair, my eyes are blue, 7,5 ft.

Hey Nasin I need a first mate how bout you join my crew the Rouge Dragons
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 am

Tmack wrote:

appereance: i am dressed in only black, i have light hair, my eyes are blue, 7,5 ft.

sounds good for me, the rogue part invites me........ i will join. and wait till you see my fruit powers they ae fantastilistic if you ask me.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:52 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

sounds good for me, the rogue part invites me........ i will join. and wait till you see my fruit powers they ae fantastilistic if you ask me.

now just on your sign up sheet on crew put Rouge Dragon: First Mate and you can use your fruit now and what place are you from I am from Cocoyashi Village
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

now just on your sign up sheet on crew put Rouge Dragon: First Mate and you can use your fruit now and what place are you from I am from Cocoyashi Village

i just edited.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i just edited.

awesome I'll sail to your Island in the rp on my old dingy and the rouge dragons will start from there
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i just edited.

awesome I'll sail to your Island in the rp on my old dingy and the rouge dragons will start from there

yes. what part of the world are you in???
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am

if anyone needs a first mate or a medic. im the man!
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i just edited.

Right now I am sailing to your part of the world so you are in and just stay on land an I'll recruit you okay and I need a medic but you can't use a fruit Lelouch
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 am

i cant use my fruit? damn. fine i'll join
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i just edited.

Right now I am sailing to your part of the world so you are in and just stay on land an I'll recruit you okay and I need a medic but you can't use a fruit Lelouch

yes, and i am in the south blue.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm

i can use a medic. i don't care if they use a fruit or not. chopper uses the human human fruit
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Name - Koi Minoru - Male

Crew - Captain of the Arashi Pirates...The flag is a normal skull and crossbones but instead of crossbones its lightning bolts and the background is a dark grey cloud, and the skull is smiling

Rank/talent - Captain - Exceptionally skilled in Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu, but is also very skilled in first aid, a very decent gardener, and a very good shot with a crossbow

Fruit (if able)- kumo kumo fruit

Apperence - Somewhat tall. Very tanned with messy head of black hair, Greenish-Cyan Eyes. Pretty Lanky but strong, no fat on his body, just muscle which makes him seem somewhat scrawny but he isnt. Koi usually wears a green worn out bandana with pictures of clouds all over it in front of his eyes and is somewhat cheerful. He wears dark indigo shorts and a green long sleeve button down, that has a cyan zigzag patter on the sleeves. Koi loves nature.

Last edited by amazonhobo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Name - Koi Minoru - Male

Crew - looking to be recruited

Rank/talent - dont have a rank yet, Exceptionally skilled in Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu, but is also very skilled in first aid, a very decent gardener, and a very good shot with a crossbow

Apperence - Somewhat tall. Very tanned with messy head of black hair, Greenish-Cyan Eyes. Pretty Lanky but strong, no fat on his body, just muscle which makes him seem somewhat scrawny but he isnt. Koi usually wears a green worn out bandana with pictures of clouds all over it in front of his eyes and is somewhat cheerful. He wears dark indigo shorts and a green long sleeve button down, that has a cyan zigzag patter on the sleeves. Koi loves nature.

Koi I would like to recruit you but you won't be able to use fruit
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Name - Koi Minoru - Male

Crew - looking to be recruited

Rank/talent - dont have a rank yet, Exceptionally skilled in Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu, but is also very skilled in first aid, a very decent gardener, and a very good shot with a crossbow

whats the kumo kumo fruit does
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm

dammit i wanted to be a first mate, but i had to spend the night at my dad's, so i couldnt get on the internet.......well i will take anything that is left
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:11 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:dammit i wanted to be a first mate, but i had to spend the night at my dad's, so i couldnt get on the internet.......well i will take anything that is left

well put your sign up sheet on here and you can be my somthing...But what I really need is a navagator or a chef, or a medic. oh and you can't use devil fruit
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:dammit i wanted to be a first mate, but i had to spend the night at my dad's, so i couldnt get on the internet.......well i will take anything that is left
    i still need a navigator
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:24 pm

okay i cant do it tonight but i will have it up soon
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 am

name-
    Talents-extremely smart and well skilled in fighting styles like Gun Kata:t involves the rapid use of firearms (generally pistols) against opponents with emphasis on memorized probabilities, resulting in an athletic and visually engaging form of combat.
    Muay Thai
    Kenpo
    judo/Jujutsu style
    ancient sword style

fruit-redirection ability is its name

appearance-guess what unknown let just say i got platinum hair that look shiny and metal the reflects things

rank-captain

weapons-

One piece sign up Vashgunm
    One piece sign up Crossylum
    One piece sign up 43045332_2
    One piece sign up AAAAAv6jThsAAAAAAKPHsA
    these ar't not all on me some hidden in my ship

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:50 am