manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
zozo hurley(nasin)
Lelouch Oyuki
Tmack
Heavens knight.
8 posters

One piece RP

Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

One piece RP Empty One piece RP

Post  Heavens knight. Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Ok I got tired of waiting for some else to do this okay this is a one piece to and these are the rules
    Adiministrators are captain unless they pass there position to an other
    Only captains and first mates are allowed to get devil fruit
    The you must tell what your talent is (ex. Navigator marksman cook medic)
    Well those are the current rules and they may be updated upon needed well I will create my crew name and stuff on a different page that will be a sign up page and you will not be part of the RP if you don't sign up.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

One piece RP Empty Re: One piece RP

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I open up the hatch on the old dingy that was given to me by my old friends on Cocoyashi Village

This looks like a good day to do somthing I said with a yawn
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am

um sorry if im innterupting anything but can i be a first mate in your crew Tmack?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:11 am

*sits in the shadows of his farthers room, seing him with a emotionless face*

i have feeded him all day but he still isnt normal.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 am

*walks along the beach, but then sees a boat and a strange man walking out of it* "Hey are you a pirate?"
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 am

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:um sorry if im innterupting anything but can i be a first mate in your crew Tmack?

sorry Nasin has already applied for my first mate but I'll love having you as a medic

I arrive on this island and then I tie down my dingy to the docks and start to walk around
    So this is Chuculi Island seems the perfect place to find a first mate I say while walking to a house and I knock on the door (OCC: this house is supposed to be yours nasin)
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 am

*walks up to Tmack* "H-hey your a pirate aren't ya?"
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 am

Tmack wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:um sorry if im innterupting anything but can i be a first mate in your crew Tmack?

sorry Nasin has already applied for my first mate but I'll love having you as a medic

I arrive on this island and then I tie down my dingy to the docks and start to walk around
    So this is Chuculi Island seems the perfect place to find a first mate I say while walking to a house and I knock on the door (OCC: this house is supposed to be yours nasin)

when i hear the knocking i look at the door, put on my robe and slowly walks up to the door, opens it

who are you, stranger??
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 am

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*walks up to Tmack* "H-hey your a pirate aren't ya?"

I look at the new comer and Greet him with a warm smile

Yea I am how could you tell, Well My name is T. Mack. I am here to look for this guy named...Ummm...whats...his name I look around and scratch my head, then I look up Oh his name is nasin....yea thats right, thats his name. I say to the stranger I am looking for him because he has been talked about on my last travel to some Island and I want him as my first mate, but whats your name kid
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

when i hear the knocking i look at the door, put on my robe and slowly walks up to the door, opens it

who are you, stranger??

I look at the man that opened the door
    So your nasin. Right? I look at the man

OCC: how tall is your guy nasin cuz it says on your sign up sheet that he is 7'5 ft
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 am

"Lelouch Oyuki." i say holding out my hand
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

who are you, stranger??

I look at the man that opened the door
    So your nasin. Right? I look at the man

OCC: how tall is your guy nasin cuz it says on your sign up sheet that he is 7'5 ft

ooc: sorry he is 6'2 ft

yes i am nasin, what do you want(note i live in far out of the island, due to some people calling me vampire)
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 am

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"Lelouch Oyuki." i say holding out my hand

I look at the person named Lelouch shaking his hand Nice to meet you...so do you want to become a pirate Then I look at Nasin Why do you live so far from town...but thats aside the fact that I heard that you were a great fighter and you have some kind of devil fruit power...may I see it I said then I look back at Lelouch So kid what are you good at. Cooking, cleaning, medicine, you know you have to be good at something to be apart of my crew
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 am

Tmack wrote:

I look at the person named Lelouch shaking his hand Nice to meet you...so do you want to become a pirate Then I look at Nasin Why do you live so far from town...but thats aside the fact that I heard that you were a great fighter and you have some kind of devil fruit power...may I see it I said then I look back at Lelouch So kid what are you good at. Cooking, cleaning, medicine, you know you have to be good at something to be apart of my crew

you want to see??

i said as i walked into the house again

follow me and i will show you
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 am

Tmack wrote:

you want to see??

I walk into the house Nice house, you live here your self?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

you want to see??

no its my fathers place, thats hwat i will show you

he walks into a room, with only a bed adn no window, a man lays on the dead, he appears to be dead.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

you want to see??

he walks into a room, with only a bed adn no window, a man lays on the dead, he appears to be dead.
    I look at the man That man over there. is he okay he looks dead
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 am

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

you want to see??

this happened a month after i ate my fruit, in the night i unconsiosly began to use the power, that night i never saw my father normal again.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

you want to see??

this happened a month after i ate my fruit, in the night i unconsiosly began to use the power, that night i never saw my father normal again.
    I look at nasins father you don't know whats wrong with him i said
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 pm

its my powers i ate the dream dream fruit, but i stole his dreams and by doing that i stole not only his dreams but his mentality, now i have been stealing dreams from other people to give him his back, but it doesnt work, i will look for the amn with the clearest and best dream and take his, and if you ask how i can use that in combat just look

i hold my hands up and suddenly tmack stands in a dream land,

this is my dream dream land.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:its my powers i ate the dream dream fruit, but i stole his dreams and by doing that i stole not only his dreams but his mentality, now i have been stealing dreams from other people to give him his back, but it doesnt work, i will look for the amn with the clearest and best dream and take his, and if you ask how i can use that in combat just look

I look around the dream world

I guess since you showed me your power I'll show you mine. Its called the Flare Flare fruit. I pull out a gun from my jacket this is my power...now Flare flare SHOT my gun shoots out concentrated fire
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 pm

Tmack wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:its my powers i ate the dream dream fruit, but i stole his dreams and by doing that i stole not only his dreams but his mentality, now i have been stealing dreams from other people to give him his back, but it doesnt work, i will look for the amn with the clearest and best dream and take his, and if you ask how i can use that in combat just look

I guess since you showed me your power I'll show you mine. Its called the Flare Flare fruit. I pull out a gun from my jacket this is my power...now Flare flare SHOT my gun shoots out concentrated fire

let me show you the power of the room

zombie's are raising from the ground,

damn that shot is to powerfull i say as i suddenly appear behind tmack it almost tore my dream land apart(im saying this becuase you obviously are stronger than me since your captain)
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Tmack wrote:

damn that shot is to powerfull i say as i suddenly appear behind tmack it almost tore my dream land apart(im saying this becuase you obviously are stronger than me since your captain)
    I look at Nasin Oh...sorry I really didn't control myself with that one I say while rubbing my head Well would you like to join my crew the rouge dragon
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

I look at Nasin Oh...sorry I really didn't control myself with that one I say while rubbing my head Well would you like to join my crew the rouge dragon

hmmmmm can i have a high rank,

note: i can strenghten my land so it could take it, but if i was surprised it would break
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

hmmmmm can i have a high rank,

note: i can strenghten my land so it could take it, but if i was surprised it would break

OCC: I know it was just a trial, and like other peoples fruit power would have gotten obliterated by that

I look at Nasin Well pack all of your stuff cuz were leaving here soon Then my stomach growls Well you got something to eat first !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:33 am