manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
zozo hurley(nasin)
Lelouch Oyuki
Tmack
Heavens knight.
8 posters

One piece RP

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

One piece RP - Page 3 Empty Re: One piece RP

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:53 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*when every one looks out. they see a barrel floating in the ocean*

I look out to the ocean and see the barrel Hey what is that barrel doing here? I said while looking at the barrel I am going out to get it while you stay on the ship nasin I jump into the water and swim to the barrel
    *kanda in the barrel is sleeping while dreaming of food*
    meat on a bone
    I see that there is a person in the barrel Hey what are you doing in that barrel guy....I'll take you to my ship for some care I bring the barrel to the ship and look at the new face
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    that was a nice nap. although a cramp space but what do you expect when you are in a tiphoon
    *kanda notices tmack and nasin*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun
    *kanda punches at nasin whils still 3 yards away and nasin sees some black needles in his stumach*

I pull out my gun and point it at the stranger from the barrel Hey what are you doing we're just helping you...I am Captain of this ship and you are then I notice the strangers hair hair powers Hey you're a devil fruit user...well we are here to help not kill you
    hair hair battle armor
    *the black hair on kandas head grows and then wrap around his body*
    who are you
    OOC- and you can't just put me to sleep. you need to tell what is your attack or other wise that is god mod. controling others players characters

ooc: sorry i used my dream dream powers, and i took some of your dream when you were asleep, then if i put them in you again you fall asleep
    OOC- well you were suppose to say dream dream ????? then describe how you did it. so untill you do that. the action is still void.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*when every one looks out. they see a barrel floating in the ocean*

I look out to the ocean and see the barrel Hey what is that barrel doing here? I said while looking at the barrel I am going out to get it while you stay on the ship nasin I jump into the water and swim to the barrel
    meat on a bone
    I see that there is a person in the barrel Hey what are you doing in that barrel guy....I'll take you to my ship for some care I bring the barrel to the ship and look at the new face
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    that was a nice nap. although a cramp space but what do you expect when you are in a tiphoon
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun
    *kanda punches at nasin whils still 3 yards away and nasin sees some black needles in his stumach*

I pull out my gun and point it at the stranger from the barrel Hey what are you doing we're just helping you...I am Captain of this ship and you are then I notice the strangers hair hair powers Hey you're a devil fruit user...well we are here to help not kill you
    hair hair battle armor
    who are you
    OOC- and you can't just put me to sleep. you need to tell what is your attack or other wise that is god mod. controling others players characters

ooc: sorry i used my dream dream powers, and i took some of your dream when you were asleep, then if i put them in you again you fall asleep
    OOC- well you were suppose to say dream dream ????? then describe how you did it. so untill you do that. the action is still void.

ooc: Shocked i forgot sorry i will edit now.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

hair hair battle armor
    who are you
    OCC: Who put you to sleep cuz I know I didn't

I look at the barrel person My name is T. Mack and this is my first mate Nasin...and you are I say while putting my gun back into my jacket
    *kanda still not easing up*
    hair hair battle armor sword
    *suddenly the hair wraped around his arms make a point and extend making a sword*
    i am hanabishi kanda. weilder of the hair hair fruit.
    nice to meet you
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

hair hair battle armor
    who are you

I look at the barrel person My name is T. Mack and this is my first mate Nasin...and you are I say while putting my gun back into my jacket
    *suddenly the hair wraped around his arms make a point and extend making a sword*
    nice to meet you

I present a warm smile then reach to shake his hand Well Hello Kanda, Hair Hair fruit user I said
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:01 pm

i once new a nail nail user
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

hair hair battle armor
    who are you

nice to meet you

I present a warm smile then reach to shake his hand Well Hello Kanda, Hair Hair fruit user I said
    *kanda still like several yards away from him. turns his right hair sword into a large hand. and extends it to tmack for a hand shake*
    so are you guys merchants or pirats. maybe mernes maybe. but still who are you guys
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

ooc: everyone is ignoring me, great
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:04 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ooc: everyone is ignoring me, great
    let me take out my needles
    *kanda points his left sword at nasin and the black needles that was in his stumach comes out and fles to kandas handa*
    sorry about that. i get surprised very easly
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

hair hair battle armor
    who are you

nice to meet you

*kanda still like several yards away from him. turns his right hair sword into a large hand. and extends it to tmack for a hand shake*
    so are you guys merchants or pirats. maybe mernes maybe. but still who are you guys
    I shake the hair hair hand Well we are pirates....We are the Rouge Dragons...At your service...we arn't here to kill anybody we're just sailing to find the nearest ship dealer Then I look at nasin A nail nail user..wow where was he from? I asked
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ooc: everyone is ignoring me, great
    let me take out my needles
    *kanda points his left sword at nasin and the black needles that was in his stumach comes out and fles to kandas handa*
    sorry about that. i get surprised very easly

dont worry, my abbility can make me forget minor pain dream dream drug suddenly no sign of pain can be seen on my face
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm

hmmm. pirats. ok
    *kanda s hair then goes back to normal*
    ok. then i would like to get off at the next stop. i'm looking for a crew of my own. i'm not a pirat. but i am looking for one piece. that amaizing treasure must be worth a fortune. to have that much gold is almost to own th entire world
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm

the nail nail user was from a island called boniclyde island, however i stole his dreams
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:hmmm. pirats. ok
    ok. then i would like to get off at the next stop. i'm looking for a crew of my own. i'm not a pirat. but i am looking for one piece. that amaizing treasure must be worth a fortune. to have that much gold is almost to own th entire world

*thinks* maybe i should steal his dream *thinks
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:10 pm

you shoulden't. my dreams can be very scary. heh heh heh heh
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

ooc: i though it
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

oh sorry. i for got/over looked it
    *kanda goes and sits ina corner*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 pm

I look at Kanda Another future captain aye..It would be good to see you some time soon...and I am looking for the one piece tresure too...Its just that sailing the Grand Line in this Dingy isn't gonna work so were going to go to a ship dealer near here
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

oh sorry. i for got/over looked it
    *kanda goes and sits ina corner*

he okay, although i cant just steal a dream. if your to strong
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Tmack wrote:

I look at Kanda Another future captain aye..It would be good to see you some time soon...and I am looking for the one piece tresure too...Its just that sailing the Grand Line in this Dingy isn't gonna work so were going to go to a ship dealer near here
    where are you going. my last crew went to davy jones locker before that tiephoon
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

where are you going. my last crew went to davy jones locker before that tiephoon

hmmmmm i once stole a dream of someone who had gotten a dream from someone that is in davy jones corney
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:25 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

hmmmmm i once stole a dream of someone who had gotten a dream from someone that is in davy jones corney
    its locker. not corner
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

I look at a map Well right now we are going to the closest Island which is Little Garden. We'll find a ship dealer there then we are off to find great treasures
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

I look at a map Well right now we are going to the closest Island which is Little Garden. We'll find a ship dealer there then we are off to find great treasures
    are you mad. how do you get to little garde. we're in the grand line. oh man. i missed out on getting a new crew. i guess i'll stay with you guys. and i have already been to little garde. its prehistoric island. so i sugest we turn back. the log post takes a year to reset
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

its locker. not corner
    i know i didnt think right there
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

are you mad. how do you get to little garde. we're in the grand line. oh man. i missed out on getting a new crew. i guess i'll stay with you guys. and i have already been to little garde. its prehistoric island. so i sugest we turn back. the log post takes a year to reset
    I look at Kanda I knew that Little Garden was like that I just wanted an adventure...but thats the closest island to here. OCC: Were in the south blue and when we found you we were just a few miles from Little Garden but I'll change course

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:57 am