manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
zozo hurley(nasin)
Lelouch Oyuki
Tmack
Heavens knight.
8 posters

One piece RP

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

One piece RP - Page 2 Empty Re: One piece RP

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Tmack wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:its my powers i ate the dream dream fruit, but i stole his dreams and by doing that i stole not only his dreams but his mentality, now i have been stealing dreams from other people to give him his back, but it doesnt work, i will look for the amn with the clearest and best dream and take his, and if you ask how i can use that in combat just look

i hold my hands up and suddenly tmack stands in a dream land,

this is my dream dream land.
    I look around the dream world

I guess since you showed me your power I'll show you mine. Its called the Flare Flare fruit. I pull out a gun from my jacket this is my power...now Flare flare SHOT my gun shoots out concentrated fire

let me show you the power of the room

zombie's are raising from the ground,

damn that shot is to powerfull i say as i suddenly appear behind tmack it almost tore my dream land apart(im saying this becuase you obviously are stronger than me since your captain)
    I look at Nasin Oh...sorry I really didn't control myself with that one I say while rubbing my head Well would you like to join my crew the rouge dragon

hmmmmm can i have a high rank,

note: i can strenghten my land so it could take it, but if i was surprised it would break

OCC: I know it was just a trial, and like other peoples fruit power would have gotten obliterated by that

I look at Nasin Well pack all of your stuff cuz were leaving here soon Then my stomach growls Well you got something to eat first !

this is my second talent, i am a excelent thief. so all my food is stolen

*walks in a rool and comes out with alot of food*
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:its my powers i ate the dream dream fruit, but i stole his dreams and by doing that i stole not only his dreams but his mentality, now i have been stealing dreams from other people to give him his back, but it doesnt work, i will look for the amn with the clearest and best dream and take his, and if you ask how i can use that in combat just look

i hold my hands up and suddenly tmack stands in a dream land,

this is my dream dream land.
    I look around the dream world

I guess since you showed me your power I'll show you mine. Its called the Flare Flare fruit. I pull out a gun from my jacket this is my power...now Flare flare SHOT my gun shoots out concentrated fire

let me show you the power of the room

zombie's are raising from the ground,

damn that shot is to powerfull i say as i suddenly appear behind tmack it almost tore my dream land apart(im saying this becuase you obviously are stronger than me since your captain)
    I look at Nasin Oh...sorry I really didn't control myself with that one I say while rubbing my head Well would you like to join my crew the rouge dragon

hmmmmm can i have a high rank,

note: i can strenghten my land so it could take it, but if i was surprised it would break

OCC: I know it was just a trial, and like other peoples fruit power would have gotten obliterated by that

I look at Nasin Well pack all of your stuff cuz were leaving here soon Then my stomach growls Well you got something to eat first !

this is my second talent, i am a excelent thief. so all my food is stolen

*walks in a rool and comes out with alot of food*
    I start to eat all of the food like Luffy That was good...now get all your stuff and lets go...you'll be my first mate
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:49 pm

hmmmmm i need to get kenny first

*jumps out of a window*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmm i need to get kenny first

*jumps out of a window*

I start to look around then yell out the window Who's kenny?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Tmack wrote:

*jumps out of a window*

he's my only friend, i need somebody to take care of my dad
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Tmack wrote:

*jumps out of a window*

he's my only friend, i need somebody to take care of my dad

I look Okay sure I'll wait here I said
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:03 pm

after a while i come back with a tall black man running behind me

this is kenny, but his real name is bob

kenny: hey, so i have to take care of him

me: already running away from kenny yea you have to, and bye, come on captain
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:12 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:after a while i come back with a tall black man running behind me

I walk from the room with nasin Have a fun time Kenny and good bye chuculi island we walk to the dingy that was tied to the dock but there's one thing we need..... then I look at nasin We need another ship this dingy isn't gonna do us any good in battles but for now lets go I untie the dingy form the dock and we sail off. Then Yell out WORLD HERE THE ROUGE DRAGONS COME!!!!!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Tmack wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:after a while i come back with a tall black man running behind me

I walk from the room with nasin Have a fun time Kenny and good bye chuculi island we walk to the dingy that was tied to the dock but there's one thing we need..... then I look at nasin We need another ship this dingy isn't gonna do us any good in battles but for now lets go I untie the dingy form the dock and we sail off. Then Yell out WORLD HERE THE ROUGE DRAGONS COME!!!!!

then its your lucky day cuz while i was gone i robbed the bank
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Tmack wrote:

I look at nasin with wide eyes Wow in an 45 minutes you got Kenny and robbed a bank...well let's go to a ship seller and we'll get even more on our way I say while I let up the sails to the dingy ship
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 pm

*when every one looks out. they see a barrel floating in the ocean*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

I look at nasin with wide eyes Wow in an 45 minutes you got Kenny and robbed a bank...well let's go to a ship seller and we'll get even more on our way I say while I let up the sails to the dingy ship
    i have a secret method....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*when every one looks out. they see a barrel floating in the ocean*

noooooo a barrel
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*when every one looks out. they see a barrel floating in the ocean*

I look out to the ocean and see the barrel Hey what is that barrel doing here? I said while looking at the barrel I am going out to get it while you stay on the ship nasin I jump into the water and swim to the barrel
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Tmack wrote:

I look out to the ocean and see the barrel Hey what is that barrel doing here? I said while looking at the barrel I am going out to get it while you stay on the ship nasin I jump into the water and swim to the barrel

yay go captain

ooc: its nice that only your gun is devil fruit user
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Tmack wrote:

*kanda in the barrel is sleeping while dreaming of food*
    meat on a bone
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    I see that there is a person in the barrel Hey what are you doing in that barrel guy....I'll take you to my ship for some care I bring the barrel to the ship and look at the new face
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    I see that there is a person in the barrel Hey what are you doing in that barrel guy....I'll take you to my ship for some care I bring the barrel to the ship and look at the new face

captain, with my powers i can se if he is alright mentally
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    that was a nice nap. although a cramp space but what do you expect when you are in a tiphoon
    *kanda notices tmack and nasin*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun
    *kanda punches at nasin whils still 3 yards away and nasin sees some black needles in his stumach*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    that was a nice nap. although a cramp space but what do you expect when you are in a tiphoon
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun
    *kanda punches at nasin whils still 3 yards away and nasin sees some black needles in his stumach*

dream dream now
    kanda falls asleep, because i took some of his dream earlier(yes i can do that without saying the name) and put it back in he falls asleep

Last edited by zozo hurley(nasin) on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

I pull out my gun and point it at the stranger from the barrel Hey what are you doing we're just helping you...I am Captain of this ship and you are then I notice the strangers hair hair powers Hey you're a devil fruit user...well we are here to help not kill you
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Tmack wrote:

yay go captain

ooc: its nice that only your gun is devil fruit user

yea i did that on purpose and I can also make the gun into different guns because I am a mechanic and I can make the metal into a different gun and stuff
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

I pull out my gun and point it at the stranger from the barrel Hey what are you doing we're just helping you...I am Captain of this ship and you are then I notice the strangers hair hair powers Hey you're a devil fruit user...well we are here to help not kill you
    hair hair battle armor
    *the black hair on kandas head grows and then wrap around his body*
    who are you
    OOC- and you can't just put me to sleep. you need to tell what is your attack or other wise that is god mod. controling others players characters
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

hair hair battle armor
    who are you
    OOC- and you can't just put me to sleep. you need to tell what is your attack or other wise that is god mod. controling others players characters

ooc: sorry i used my dream dream powers, and i took some of your dream when you were asleep, then if i put them in you again you fall asleep
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

meat on a bone
    *kanda wakes up*
    *yahn*
    ah pirates
    hair hair needle gun

hair hair battle armor
    who are you
    OCC: Who put you to sleep cuz I know I didn't

I look at the barrel person My name is T. Mack and this is my first mate Nasin...and you are I say while putting my gun back into my jacket

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:08 am