manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
zozo hurley(nasin)
Lelouch Oyuki
Tmack
Heavens knight.
8 posters

One piece RP

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

One piece RP - Page 4 Empty Re: One piece RP

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:hmmm. pirats. ok
    *kanda s hair then goes back to normal*
    ok. then i would like to get off at the next stop. i'm looking for a crew of my own. i'm not a pirat. but i am looking for one piece. that amaizing treasure must be worth a fortune. to have that much gold is almost to own th entire world

I look at Kanda Another future captain aye..It would be good to see you some time soon...and I am looking for the one piece tresure too...Its just that sailing the Grand Line in this Dingy isn't gonna work so were going to go to a ship dealer near here
    where are you going. my last crew went to davy jones locker before that tiephoon
    I look at a map Well right now we are going to the closest Island which is Little Garden. We'll find a ship dealer there then we are off to find great treasures
    are you mad. how do you get to little garde. we're in the grand line. oh man. i missed out on getting a new crew. i guess i'll stay with you guys. and i have already been to little garde. its prehistoric island. so i sugest we turn back. the log post takes a year to reset
    I look at Kanda I knew that Little Garden was like that I just wanted an adventure...but thats the closest island to here. OCC: Were in the south blue and when we found you we were just a few miles from Little Garden but I'll change course
    yah. but little garden is in the grand line. i went there before. and your compass won't even work. we first need to get a log pose. and little garden is in the grand line so it is inbetween the calm belts. man. i have never seen a bunch of pirates that wanted to thow away their life. going to the grand line with out a log post. that the most rediculous thing i heard
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 pm

*yawn* hey sorry, i had to go. what's been going on? hey kanda if you need a first mate then im the man
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*yawn* hey sorry, i had to go. what's been going on? hey kanda if you need a first mate then im the man
    then i am glad i have you as a first mate. welcome abourd. my crew some what. i still need a ship
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:44 pm

"YES!!!" looks at the freaked out kanda, "Oh, sorry. im just excited to use my fruit. im a medic also if you need that."
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*yawn* hey sorry, i had to go. what's been going on? hey kanda if you need a first mate then im the man
    then i am glad i have you as a first mate. welcome abourd. my crew some what. i still need a ship
    muha i ropped a bank to get my money
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"YES!!!" looks at the freaked out kanda, "Oh, sorry. im just excited to use my fruit. im a medic also if you need that."
    double bonous. a first mate and a medic. i couldn't ask for more. in a way. now all we need is a navegator. and then we are set for now. but we will aso need a cook. a sharp shooter. a chronologicer. and a few men to do the grunt work. so we should get al that at an island
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

"sweet. but of cource we need a boat first. we could steal nasin and tmack's boat."
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

ooc: im gonna have dinner now.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

I look at Kanda I don't have a log pose because my family can't afford one so me and Nasin are gonna get all of that from a close town... and sorry I had looked in the wrong place in the map. We are going to Karate Island...there we will get our supplies and the rouge dragons and Kanda will part ways. I said While adjusting the sails We should be about 2hrs from Karate Island

OCC: sorry I had looked at the wrong place in the map
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"sweet. but of cource we need a boat first. we could steal nasin and tmack's boat."

OCC: First of all how did you get on our boat in the first place you haven't even met up with us
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:52 pm

*takes out a treasure chest from no where and opens it revealing a pitch black fruit* "mmmm. this looks good." *starts to eat it and my skin instantly turns dark tan and my hair turns a darker shade*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Tmack wrote:

I look at Kanda I don't have a log pose because my family can't afford one so me and Nasin are gonna get all of that from a close town... and sorry I had looked in the wrong place in the map. We are going to Karate Island...there we will get our supplies and the rouge dragons and Kanda will part ways. I said While adjusting the sails We should be about 2hrs from Karate Island

OCC: sorry I had looked at the wrong place in the map
    well. our time was short. but i hope we meet again after we part ways.
    if i count
    *kand takes out all his stuff from his bag and counts*
    lets see. one log post.
    several bottle of condishoner and scalp care
    a large dager. and a few small gold bars.
    a gold coin attacked to a chain as a necklace.
    and then finally a journall to record stuff
    i count these up
    *kanda calculating*
    we should be able to get a ship for the trip
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:53 pm

[quote="Tmack"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]"sweet. but of cource we need a boat first. we could steal nasin and tmack's boat."[/quote]

OCC: First of all how did you get on our boat in the first place you haven't even met up with us[/quote]

sorry. can we do that now?
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:56 pm

*suddenly everyone hears a crash on the boat and they look over to see me with a barrel* "Uh, yeah i'll just take this." *i start to run away with it*

occ- your just meeting me

Last edited by Lelouch Oyuki on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm

*kanda puts all his stuff away. and then sees an island*
    land ho. well. this is where we depart. so soo long
    *kanda gets in his barrol entend his arm hair and the hair on his head and make an ore and sail and then rows faster whils keeping balance and speeds away to the harbor*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"sweet. but of cource we need a boat first. we could steal nasin and tmack's boat."

OCC: First of all how did you get on our boat in the first place you haven't even met up with us

sorry. can we do that now?

OCC: yeah...how about we find you on a small Island near Karate Island and you just found a treasure chest with your fruit in it is that good for you.... you can just start it off and stuff
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:02 pm

occ- okay tmack i'll do that

*searching around the village i enter a bar and see a treasure chest and pirates sitting next to it* "I wonder what's in there." i sneak up to it and grab the chest, open it revealing a pitch black fruit, "What? just fruit? well i am hungery." i plop it in my mouth and my skin instantly turns dark tan, and my hair turns a darker shade.

pirate- "hey where's my cursed fruit!?" he then sees me, "there it is!" he then chases me outside and i draw my rapier and katana and start fighting him
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- okay tmack i'll do that

*searching around the village i enter a bar and see a treasure chest and pirates sitting next to it* "I wonder what's in there." i sneak up to it and grab the chest, open it revealing a pitch black fruit, "What? just fruit? well i am hungery." i plop it in my mouth and my skin instantly turns dark tan, and my hair turns a darker shade.

pirate- "hey where's my cursed fruit!?" he then sees me, "there it is!" he then chases me outside and i draw my rapier and katana and start fighting him
    *kanda going too fast hits the shore and is sent flying and by dumb luck lands on the pirate*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:04 pm

*all of the pirates look at the man confused* "................um where did he come from?" i said with my rapier and katana still drawn
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

I reach the Island and see a commotion and then I see Kanda and a new person Whats going on here I said running to the commotion
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*all of the pirates look at the man confused* "................um where did he come from?" i said with my rapier and katana still drawn
    *kanda with his hair retracting*
    ow. thats the last time o go that speed ina small object.
    oh whats this. pirates. well. i haven't had any exersise in a while. so lets fight

hair hair battle armor
    *kandas hair on his head grows and wraps around kandas body like armour*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:09 pm

*stares at the mans hair retracting out* "W-what the hell?" keeps the rapier and katana in a defencive position but then sees another comeing in the direction and points the katana at him
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

*the pirates charge and start to attack kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*stares at the mans hair retracting out* "W-what the hell?" keeps the rapier and katana in a defencive position but then sees another comeing in the direction and points the katana at him
    *kanda thorws his bag high in the air*
    ok, by the time i catch my bag. all of you will be on the floor
    *kand then disapears and reapears at the middle of the drowd of pirats and then beets them up. one man tries to slice the hair. but the blade broke*
    sorry. but my hair is as stong as steel. you can't even sctatch it
    *kanda then punches the man. and catches his bag and all who were standing lays ion the ground except for lelouch*
    you ok kid
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*stares at the mans hair retracting out* "W-what the hell?" keeps the rapier and katana in a defencive position but then sees another comeing in the direction and points the katana at him

I see the person with the 2 swords Hey watch where you point those overgrown knives I said

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:07 pm