manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
zozo hurley(nasin)
Lelouch Oyuki
Tmack
Heavens knight.
8 posters

One piece RP

Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

One piece RP - Page 5 Empty Re: One piece RP

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:15 pm

*stares at kanda* "W-who are you?" *then suddenly shadow-like people jump up from the ground and grab kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*stares at kanda* "W-who are you?" *then suddenly shadow-like people jump up from the ground and grab kanda
    yare yare
    *the people then drops to the ground with sime needled in them*
    don't worry. i just did some acupuncture to knock them out
    as for me. i am just a person traaveling. and i am looking for a crew. you want to join
    *the hair needls then retract back to kanda*
    yare yare. i am going to have to take a shower later. i need to clean my hair very often. they can get weaker if i don't maintain the strands

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:18 pm

*the shadow people sink into the ground and return to the pirates* "Your a pirate? do you have a boat?"
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:18 pm

I see kanda talking to the person with the swords then I walk up to them So Kanda your looking for him to be your first mate huh...he looks like a strong one
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    One piece RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10One piece RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*the shadow people sink into the ground and return to the pirates* "Your a pirate? do you have a boat?"
    pirat. no. i don't even have a crew yet. let alone be a pirate. as for the boat. i'm looking to buy one or at least find what i am looking for when i get enough people
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Tmack wrote:I see kanda talking to the person with the swords then I walk up to them So Kanda your looking for him to be your first mate huh...he looks like a strong one
    tmack. yah. i believe he can be a good one
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 pm

".........wow. that's pretty lame. but yeah sure i'll join." *smiles and shakes hands with kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:".........wow. that's pretty lame. but yeah sure i'll join." *smiles and shakes hands with kanda*
    *shakes hands with lelouch*
    so whats your name sailer
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 pm

"Lelouch Oyuki."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"Lelouch Oyuki."
    thats a good name. i am kanda. so now Lelouch , lets go to the harbor to get a boat. we might be able to get a good deal
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm

okay well i have to go but i'll be on later. bye!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:okay well i have to go but i'll be on later. bye!
    ok. i have to do some work also
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:35 pm

I walk around the harbor with some money that Nasin gave me Now time to find the harbor
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:37 pm

ooc: im back. lets just say i sleept.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ooc: im back. lets just say i sleept.

I am walking and I find a ship dealer. hey you there... then the ship dealer pointed at himself Yea you I need a shipI said

Well You've found the right place...Welcome to Ichirockimatzu Ships. the dealer said with a smile. Well I am here to buy a ship...that is sturdy and has cannon firing mechanisms I said to the ship seller Well I got one thats good right here. the ship seller said Well I got to consult with my...ummm."Partner" before I buy it.

Note: this is a cue for you nasin to wake up and find me at the ship dealers
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Tmack wrote:

I am walking and I find a ship dealer. hey you there... then the ship dealer pointed at himself Yea you I need a shipI said

Well You've found the right place...Welcome to Ichirockimatzu Ships. the dealer said with a smile. Well I am here to buy a ship...that is sturdy and has cannon firing mechanisms I said to the ship seller Well I got one thats good right here. the ship seller said Well I got to consult with my...ummm."Partner" before I buy it.

ooc: this is part of my powers, i can monitor a everything that happens while im asleep in my dream so i can easily wake up when i can(if you want me to pm you about my abillities just ask)

i wake up and instantly know where you, walked over to
    hmmm i still have the money
    i run toward tmack
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Koi was leaning back on the bench in the rowboat he had stolen, his bandana covered his face as he slept as his boat cruised closer and closer to shore, without him noticing.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ooc: this is part of my powers, i can monitor a everything that happens while im asleep in my dream so i can easily wake up when i can(if you want me to pm you about my abillities just ask)

i run toward tmack

I see nasin running towards me..Well there is Mr. Sleepy head....well what about this boat. I show nasin a boat as big as the Straw hat pirates ship but it has a dragon at the front of the boat and it has 12 cannon posts on the bottom and it has a fine wood finish That will be 200,000,000 Berry Please then I look like the ship seller is crazy 2 hundred million berry...are you crazy?!?!? then I look at Nasin...and then i whisper to him I'll distract him while you steal the ship okay!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 pm

*kanda enters a harbor*
    oi. i need a big ship. one that can be maned by at lest 2 people
    seller- sorry. but you'll get a smalle ship
    kanda- i need a big ship. maybe one that can be maned by maybe by 5 or six men with some cannon meconisms that can be used at the stearing wheel
    seller- then you can get a bigger ship
    kanda- what can you sell
    seller- this ship
    *the seller shows a large shp the leanth of 3 houses and the hight of 2*
    kanda- how much?
    seller- about 500,000 berry
    kanda- i have 5 gold bars. will that cover it
    seller- sold.
    *the boat is lowered into the harbor and kanda then prepaires it with his hair hair powers to make 5 pairs of hands from the hair of his head to prepair the boat and then sails arounf the harbour to get a good feel of it*
    kanda- now alls that is left is to wait for Lelouch Oyuki
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i run toward tmack

I see nasin running towards me..Well there is Mr. Sleepy head....well what about this boat. I show nasin a boat as big as the Straw hat pirates ship but it has a dragon at the front of the boat and it has 12 cannon posts on the bottom and it has a fine wood finish That will be 200,000,000 Berry Please then I look like the ship seller is crazy 2 hundred million berry...are you crazy?!?!? then I look at Nasin...and then i whisper to him I'll distract him while you steal the ship okay!

its a deal, then afterwards we will sail off cuz else they will get us

then disapears into the shadows
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i run toward tmack

*tmack sees kanda stearing his new ship. and kanda yells- oi tmack. hes just ripping you off. the wood wouldn't last that much. so its about 2,000
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i run toward tmack

*tmack sees kanda stearing his new ship. and kanda yells- oi tmack. hes just ripping you off. the wood wouldn't last that much. so its about 2,000

ooc: thats why were gonna steal it.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i run toward tmack

try to bargen with him at lest. after all. only rich people could aford it
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

i run toward tmack

try to bargen with him at lest. after all. only rich people could aford it

well i did rob a bank. but i still dont have enough
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:20 pm

you robed a bank. and they let you get away with it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:16 pm