manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

5 posters

hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone

Poll

should we redo mask since remdoel adneverthing new

[ 4 ]
    hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Bar_left80%hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Bar_left20%hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Left_bar_bleue10/10hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Empty hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 pm

should we redo mask since everything in basket and were starting anew
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Empty Re: hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 am

im not sure. maybe we should. it would make the rp better, and then only captain and approved members can do it. like lets a captains has to test you to see if your good enough.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Left_bar_bleue10/10hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone Empty Re: hollow mask retrain since everthing kinda gone

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 am

since we are starting anew. lets just say that every one has to work for the mask and i sugest that we have a point system in battle. you know. like health points, natural resistance, defence, attack. you know that kind of thing.
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:since we are starting anew. lets just say that every one has to work for the mask and i sugest that we have a point system in battle. you know. like health points, natural resistance, defence, attack. you know that kind of thing.

that wud seem cool. the dp of attacks shud be fair too like simple zan attack:-10 techniques:-30 bankai attacks:-50 to 70 depending on release state,....overall HP:500(we want the battles too last a good amount of time lol),but these are jus suggestions JIN SNATA
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:40 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:since we are starting anew. lets just say that every one has to work for the mask and i sugest that we have a point system in battle. you know. like health points, natural resistance, defence, attack. you know that kind of thing.

that wud seem cool. the dp of attacks shud be fair too like simple zan attack:-10 techniques:-30 bankai attacks:-50 to 70 depending on release state,....overall HP:500(we want the battles too last a good amount of time lol),but these are jus suggestions JIN SNATA

and a set time for bankai state,cause of reiastsu limit,or everyone cud hav limitless reiatsu....i need to think about this,and again jus suggestions and nothing more urahahra11
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm

ok. right now. it seems the structure of the site. is good now. it doesn't matter any more if you ahve a visard mask or not
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm

HAHA, but I still have my mask...
    I think bankai should do 100 damage per hit.
    the starting hp could be 500 for seated officers, 700 for lieutenants and 1000 for captains.
    Reiatsu limit is 1000.
    Every time a kido move is used, it is the level times 5.
    Every time a shunko is used, 500 is used.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:36 am