manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
7 posters

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Empty New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Hado 44 Tabemasu Inazumadenryuu (Eating Lightning Current)
    Incantation: Eat my enemy's soul, destroy (him) with (his own) power
    (召 我が 敵 霊魂 , 勦 共に 力)
    Fires a small bolt of lightning invisible to the naked eye, which enters the opponent's body and uses a third of his reiatsu to shock him. It works through seals on the opponent's power, directly draining it from the main source.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Blankconan wrote:Hado 44 Tabemasu Inazumadenryuu (Eating Lightning Current)
    Incantation: Eat my enemy's soul, destroy (him) with (his own) power
    (召 我が 敵 霊魂 , 勦 共に 力)
    Fires a small bolt of lightning invisible to the naked eye, which enters the opponent's body and uses a third of his reiatsu to shock him. It works through seals on the opponent's power, directly draining it from the main source.

wow umm....i guess if the thing surives i will teach everyone my custom attcks

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Cero Lento: Slows down the enemy's movements a split second before impact

Bakudo 59 (Uragiruherasu): Creates a cross of hardened reiatsu which locks the target to any surface possible until released or broken.

Cero Pesadilla: Creates an image of the target's worst fear and seals them inside until they defeat it. Target is vulnerable for attacks but can retaliate.

Hado 70 (Juuyubi Byakurai): From all fingers, fire Byakurai, increasing the explosive power by at least ten times. It is controllable by thought.
    Incantation: 焦点我が 力 , 起爆付き忘却 , 十指白雷!
    (Focus my power, explode to oblivion, ten finger byakurai!)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Blankconan wrote:Cero Lento: Slows down the enemy's movements a split second before impact

Bakudo 59 (Uragiruherasu): Creates a cross of hardened reiatsu which locks the target to any surface possible until released or broken.

Cero Pesadilla: Creates an image of the target's worst fear and seals them inside until they defeat it. Target is vulnerable for attacks but can retaliate.

Hado 70 (Juuyubi Byakurai): From all fingers, fire Byakurai, increasing the explosive power by at least ten times. It is controllable by thought.

well i will be using that byakurai a lot

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:40 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:Cero Lento: Slows down the enemy's movements a split second before impact

Thanks, it was inspired by the fact that Byakurai was a one finger technique

well i will be using that byakurai a lot

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Hado 34 (Dookasensho): Uses a high amount of reiatsu to push targets in a seventy-metre radius from the caster, also inflicting damage thanks to the high concentration of reiatsu.

Bakudo 7 (Wanamotsu): Opens a hole in the ground to trap the target in a tar weakly enforced with reiatsu, more of an annoyance than a kido

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Hado 91 (Byakurai no Sumu): Unlike the Byakurai and the Juuyubi Byakurai, this particular Byakurai is stronger than any imaginable Hado. Focusing lightning reiatsu throughout the whole body, it creates an explosion so powerful that it could possible destroy the whole of the Seritei if not confined. If concentrated like the Juuyubi Byakurai into the fingers, the blast could tear apart every cell in the body. Devastating, but not without consequences. After using one move like this, the caster is hurt badly (skin torn off, as well as muscles), but regeneration rate is increased by 100 times.
    Incantation: 劈 ザ 心臓 アウト 永永 (Tear the heart out forever)

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm

*Starting to train Sōkatsui Shunko*

"It'll take me at least a few months to perfect this"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Blankconan wrote:*Starting to train Sōkatsui Shunko*

ello. i don't think we met before. i am hanabishi kanda. the 1st devision captain and the commanding general. nice to meet you
    *puts out hands to shake his*
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Name: Balero lighting
    Description: The fusion of a Bala and a Cero giving it more strength than a GRC and more speed than a Bala. This attack looks like the Hado #4 except that it is thicker and red. This cero is made specifically for opponets faster than you. When an enemy is hit by this attack they are stund (one post) giving you a split second opening so you may hit your opponet.
    Bo Ricero

Last edited by Bo Ricero on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:13 pm

*Finishes training for time being*

Wow! This is so hard! But I think training a specific element with Shunko helps the element control.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Name: Balero lighting
    Description: The fusion of a Bala and a Cero giving it more strength than a GRC and more speed than a Bala. This attack looks like the Hado #4 except that it is thicker and red. This attck is made specificaly for fighting an opponet faster than you. When an enemy is hit by this attack they are stund leaving a split second opening for you to attack. (one post)
    oi oi oi. thats way too powerful then. a grc is already very powerful. a cero is averagly only 1/10th as strong as a grc usually. if you want to use that attack. you need to put in some preparation

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

ello. i don't think we met before. i am hanabishi kanda. the 1st devision captain and the commanding general. nice to meet you

*Shakes hand*
    Thanks Kanda Taichou. I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Blank Conan, 4th seat of the 3rd division under Shane Taichou

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 pm

*Breathes in*

Phew, I finally completed the Sōkatsui Shunko. Now to perfect it!

*In front of him lays 100m of wasteland which was once a forest*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Blankconan wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*Shakes hand*
    Thanks Kanda Taichou. I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Blank Conan, 4th seat of the 3rd division under Shane Taichou
    oh your welcome. i will enjoy working with you if we get the chance. and i think i'll tell you all some of my own techniques for ceros. theres are for my bankai for kiba no ryu
    10 cero fusion- i fues 10 ceros. simpole as that, streanth is equivilent to that of a grc
    60 cero- i make 5 clones. making a totle of 6 bodies and each body make 10 ceros and each cero is fired all over
    10 grc- same as the making 10 ceros but ther are grc's and i fire them all over
    10 grand rey cero fusion- i make 10 grc's and fuse them at one point turning my blue grc's into the 7 colors of the rainbow. it is my most powerful technique. usually if a person is hit with it. and due to the limitation that no body can die in here because they are still alive in the real world. the person hit with this technique is either barly alive or knocked out and have to be transport to the emergency room

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*Shakes hand*
    oh your welcome. i will enjoy working with you if we get the chance. and i think i'll tell you all some of my own techniques for ceros. theres are for my bankai for kiba no ryu
    10 cero fusion- i fues 10 ceros. simpole as that, streanth is equivilent to that of a grc
    60 cero- i make 5 clones. making a totle of 6 bodies and each body make 10 ceros and each cero is fired all over
    10 grand rey cero fusion- i make 10 grc's and fuse them at one point turning my blue grc's into the 7 colors of the rainbow. it is my most powerful technique. usually if a person is hit with it. and due to the limitation that no body can die in here because they are still alive in the real world. the person hit with this technique is either barly alive or knocked out and have to be transport to the emergency room

Wow! Amazing, but I should expect no less from some one who is called the commander general and captain of the 1st division
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Name: Extremo Servo
    Discription: This use spirit energy condesing it into a shield from attacks. I can defend against GRC and spell up 70. If used against anything more than with break down the damage. If used against some thing weaker than a GRC, or under level 40 spell than it can be reflected.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Blankconan wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*Shakes hand*

Wow! Amazing, but I should expect no less from some one who is called the commander general and captain of the 1st division
    well. thank you for the complement. but those are just the cero techniques. i have at least around 20 techniques for my kiba no ryu. they may be alittle weak in comparison to the raw power to the other zanpaktos here. but they make up for what they lack in the amount of techniques and the ability to insinerate reaitsu and absorb the reamins. ha ha ha. i don't really like to toot my own horn. but i may be the most powerful shinigami here. ha ha ha.
    *kanda puts on a serious face after that joke or what eever you call it*
    so inorder to avoid me abusing the power of a grand general and me going over gourd. i place all authority of the captain equal. and the captains before they make a disision must tell the people first. afterall. a captain is nothing with out his devision
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Name: Extremo Servo
    Discription: This use spirit energy condesing it into a shield from attacks. I can defend against GRC and spell up 70. If used against anything more than with break down the damage. If used against some thing weaker than a GRC, or under level 40 spell than it can be reflected.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Nice Speech Kanda Taichou
    *claps*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Name: Extremo Servo
    not to be a downer on your technique. but the streanth gap of a grc and level 70 hodo is way too much. i sugest a level 70 hodo is more reasonable
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:31 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Description: The fusion of a Bala and a Cero giving it more strength than a GRC and more speed than a Bala. This attack looks like the Hado #4 except that it is thicker and red. This attck is made specificaly for fighting an opponet faster than you. When an enemy is hit by this attack they are stund leaving a split second opening for you to attack. (one post)
    oi oi oi. thats way too powerful then. a grc is already very powerful. a cero is averagly only 1/10th as strong as a grc usually. if you want to use that attack. you need to put in some preparation
    No offence but i have had 300 post of preperation, i am closed to having as much as you, so if mine is bad then i think you should rethink yours.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:32 pm

umm, kanda taichou, can i do vizard training?
    I really want my mask
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:Name: Extremo Servo
    not to be a downer on your technique. but the streanth gap of a grc and level 70 hodo is way too much. i sugest a level 70 hodo is more reasonable
    The reason i did it like this is because a GRC is the second step of a Cero. There is nothing less than a Cero except a Bala, and a Bala isn't even the same. Also if i didn't do it like this then it wouldn't be fair to shingami.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    No offence but i have had 300 post of preperation, i am closed to having as much as you, so if mine is bad then i think you should rethink yours.
    no i'm talking about in battle. it should wait like around 5 posts before using it. like give a heads upabout the preparations being done. i do that. and for my techniques. i only have about 3 that are barly above grc level on average. and i had these techs long before you even knew of this forum. even befor the original 1st devision and the other generations was formed. so you can not change what has been writtten in history. i will tell you that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:00 am