manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
7 posters

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 5 Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:00 am

*Finally perfected the Twin Elemental Shunko after seven months of training*
    *Also mastered and near-perfected the Double Shunko*

Phew, hard work...

Took me one year to complete these

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 5 Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 am

Currently, I have five Shunko techniques
    Byakurai Shunko (Perfected)
    Sōkatsui Shunko (Perfected)
    Shooten Reiatsu Shunko (Perfected)
    Twin Elements Shunko (Perfected)
    Double Shunko (Perfection in progress)

All these took me 4 years and 3 months to invent, master and perfect.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:48 am

New Cero invented by Hollow me: Cero Agujero Negro- Fires a blast that absorbs reiatsu so that even a normal cero will seem more powerful to the target.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:49 am

Bo Ricero wrote:She was here but she must be back home. She lives with me now.
    *Gai thumbs up* (Gai from naruto)
    seriously does she????
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 am

ok. i have receaived a complant from a member that this is getting out of hand. first of all. you can not change shunko, hado and bakudo. i will be giving a warning. if you change those 3. then i will be forced to closed this forum down. i do not wish to close it down. but if this forum is getting out of hand. then i will be forced to. meaning you can not make any hodo or bakudo's that are level 1 through 99. as gor the grc. you all are underestimating it. if you all continue. then it will be considered god mod.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Sure... sure...

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Ok guys, no more special techs from now on, just the ones that already exist
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Blankconan wrote:Ok guys, no more special techs from now on, just the ones that already exist
    thats not what i ment. i mean you can't make up your own bakudo or hodo. you can use hodos as a suplementary battle form. like if your zanpakto is stuck in a giant opponent. you can use white lightning to insinerate their insides due to the attack still being lightning and that is electricity. so the electricity can travel through the metal in the zanpakto . techniques are what you can do with an ability. power is what you do
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:05 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:05 am