manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
7 posters

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 3 Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh, and can someone go to the vizard mask training, i have to have someone help me commence my hollow training
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 3 Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 pm

either way. you need to make the streanth of a technique reasonable. a grc is already powerful. why do you think isan restricted an espada from using those attacks. in fear that those attacks will destroy los noche. and the same rule in here is applied. in order to prevent a person from abusing power. we the captains set a limit of how many grc level techniques can be used. me personally. i haven't used any of my techniques in a long time. not since my generation. and fyi. in here. i am the person with the most experience of this role playing forum. we went through 2 forums already. and on our 3rd one. although i made this forum so it wont be closed. and also i am the administrator. so i have the power to ban people and take away the captains privilage and authority
    he he he
    *kanda shows an evil smile*
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Blankconan wrote:Good point, by remember, Shinji could defeat Grimmjow with his own cero, why not a vizard to arrancar
    At that point Grimmjow was fucked up and also he was 6th espada i am 1st
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:Although that's kinda difficult. Even my character can't do that, and I am a master of reiatsu charges.
    yeah, but just at first glance he's an arrancar and he's got more posts giving him an advantage over Vizard Ceros.
    Thank you at least someone has my back here.
    I'm neutral really. I do think Arrancars have a more primal understanding of the cero, and that goes into speed and power. At the same time since a Vizard can charge GRC in one turn I think that an arrancar can do a countering move just as fast. However I just think that it's gotta be more draining to counter an attack then fire one.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:Good point, by remember, Shinji could defeat Grimmjow with his own cero, why not a vizard to arrancar
    Shinji is beastly remember?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:If it took more than one post it would defeat the purpose. It can be blocked by someone strong enough and it possibly can be dodge if someone is fast enough.
    that is why it forces you to use your brain more than usual. after all. if you don't use your brain more than usual in battle. you're no better than an animal
    *Face Palm*
    Wow, what is with you trying to poke holes in my attacks. I am very skilled with Cero that is what is. Look I did this for a reason. My character is very fast so the exchange is to be able to do a quick attack. In this way i make up for my physical speed with Cero speed.
    i'm not talking about your speed that you use to make a cero . i'm talking about the streanth of the technique. when i say speed. i mean how fast it shoots. and by stranth i refer to the abount of damage it can do
    IT IS MADE TO BE A STRONG ATTACK!!!
    yah. but the referance you mage with your attack is with a level 70 hodo and a grc. the power gap is too wide. only a level 90 hodo with a ful chant can probally barly go against a grc. the black cofin that aisin used was only at 30 % of its full power. so your attack needs to be considered a level 70 hodo or something
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:either way. you need to make the streanth of a technique reasonable. a grc is already powerful. why do you think isan restricted an espada from using those attacks. in fear that those attacks will destroy los noche. and the same rule in here is applied. in order to prevent a person from abusing power. we the captains set a limit of how many grc level techniques can be used. me personally. i haven't used any of my techniques in a long time. not since my generation. and fyi. in here. i am the person with the most experience of this role playing forum. we went through 2 forums already. and on our 3rd one. although i made this forum so it wont be closed. and also i am the administrator. so i have the power to ban people and take away the captains privilage and authority
    he he he
    completely true as well, although tyranny doesn't suit ya. Very Happy

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Umm, can anyone help with my training?
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Shinji is beastly remember?
    What ever I don't give a D*** really I don't, I'm not Grimmjow. He was supposed to be a Balance of Speed, Power and Skill. I gave up Speed for Power and Skill.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:If it took more than one post it would defeat the purpose. It can be blocked by someone strong enough and it possibly can be dodge if someone is fast enough.
    that is why it forces you to use your brain more than usual. after all. if you don't use your brain more than usual in battle. you're no better than an animal
    *Face Palm*
    Wow, what is with you trying to poke holes in my attacks. I am very skilled with Cero that is what is. Look I did this for a reason. My character is very fast so the exchange is to be able to do a quick attack. In this way i make up for my physical speed with Cero speed.
    i'm not talking about your speed that you use to make a cero . i'm talking about the streanth of the technique. when i say speed. i mean how fast it shoots. and by stranth i refer to the abount of damage it can do
    yah. but the referance you mage with your attack is with a level 70 hodo and a grc. the power gap is too wide. only a level 90 hodo with a ful chant can probally barly go against a grc. the black cofin that aisin used was only at 30 % of its full power. so your attack needs to be considered a level 70 hodo or something
    Your so right *sarcasim* But you know what here just for you. GRC and 90 Hodo
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:either way. you need to make the streanth of a technique reasonable. a grc is already powerful. why do you think isan restricted an espada from using those attacks. in fear that those attacks will destroy los noche. and the same rule in here is applied. in order to prevent a person from abusing power. we the captains set a limit of how many grc level techniques can be used. me personally. i haven't used any of my techniques in a long time. not since my generation. and fyi. in here. i am the person with the most experience of this role playing forum. we went through 2 forums already. and on our 3rd one. although i made this forum so it wont be closed. and also i am the administrator. so i have the power to ban people and take away the captains privilage and authority
    he he he
    completely true as well, although tyranny doesn't suit ya. Very Happy
    oh
    *kanda shows a sad face and comically looks depresed*
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:Although that's kinda difficult. Even my character can't do that, and I am a master of reiatsu charges.
    yeah, but just at first glance he's an arrancar and he's got more posts giving him an advantage over Vizard Ceros.
    I'm neutral really. I do think Arrancars have a more primal understanding of the cero, and that goes into speed and power. At the same time since a Vizard can charge GRC in one turn I think that an arrancar can do a countering move just as fast. However I just think that it's gotta be more draining to counter an attack then fire one.
    Everything you said goes with what i said, I have yet to use the Extreme Guard. Once!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *Face Palm*
    eh. your gramer is horrible. what does
    "But you know what here just for you. GRC and 90 Hodo"
    what does it supose to mean. it makes no sence
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

he he he
    Wow that's very Fair and Mature. Wouldn't that make you just like the people who chased you off of MangaFox?
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Now I don't have a problem with that, to me it was mainly the comparason that was off in the first place. Kanda gets final say though.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    he he he
    Wow that's very Fair and Mature. Wouldn't that make you just like the people who chased you off of MangaFox?
    hehe, I don't really blame tha Mangafox people. They want their forums spam-free, there's too much spam on this one as it is.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Everything you said goes with what i said, I have yet to use the Extreme Guard. Once!
    well. still you used 2 different attacks as reference. and one is already very powerful. remember. big attacks takes preparation no mater what. thats the basic think in understanding of attacks in battle.
    well. i have to go to sleep now. so Devodin and Bo Ricero. try to convince him. i'll come back 2morrow morning to check on your progress
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 pm

........Are...Are... You really talking about my grammer? ......Remeber your pressure points *rubs ears and counts*

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Yea, Well Kanda Taichou is wise. But I guess it cant be a win-win situation. The attack is pretty neat and handy, but if it had a limit like you got injured or you were out of reiatsu or things like that it would be fairer

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Umm, some help with my vizard training?
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Now I don't have a problem with that, to me it was mainly the comparason that was off in the first place. Kanda gets final say though.
    i know the comparason was off i really did.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    he he he
    well. they like abused their power and closed down our forums with out us agreeing. and so what if we spamed. we made those forums to talk about anything and to role play at the same time. its a place where you can be free with out the man putting down. in here the man is on your level in a way. well cya guys later

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 pm

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Some with the vizard training?
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Blankconan wrote:Yea, Well Kanda Taichou is wise. But I guess it cant be a win-win situation. The attack is pretty neat and handy, but if it had a limit like you got injured or you were out of reiatsu or things like that it would be fairer
    No it wouldn't. Then I would be attack easily. I can't dodge will charging and i can't fight if i have no energy, how is that fair? It is still weaker than the black Cero which Ichigo can defeat!
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    i know the comparason was off i really did.
    I didn't say you didn't know. I just think Vizard or Arrancar, attacks are what they are. You just have to be more flexible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:21 am