manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
7 posters

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 2 Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:35 pm

... I think i became invisible
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs - Page 2 Empty Re: New techniques: Kido and Hollow techs

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:Name: Extremo Servo
    Discription: This use spirit energy condesing it into a shield from attacks. I can defend against GRC and spell up 70. If used against anything more than with break down the damage. If used against some thing weaker than a GRC, or under level 40 spell than it can be reflected.
    not to be a downer on your technique. but the streanth gap of a grc and level 70 hodo is way too much. i sugest a level 70 hodo is more reasonable
    The reason i did it like this is because a GRC is the second step of a Cero. There is nothing less than a Cero except a Bala, and a Bala isn't even the same. Also if i didn't do it like this then it wouldn't be fair to shingami.
    thats the thing. a grc is a cero of increadible power. while the bala is of increadible speed. a cero is just a go in between. a technique must have a weakness and a streanth. like the bala. its streanth is its speed. but its weakness is its streanth. if you want a new technique. either balance it out or sacrifice something to gain something. equivilent exchange. that is the philisophy i go by no matter what
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm

If it took more than one post it would defeat the purpose. It can be blocked by someone strong enough and it possibly can be dodge if someone is fast enough.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Blankconan wrote:... I think i became invisible
    oh sorry. i'll send you the info right now

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm

I made a new technique that I'm starting. The Shooten Reiatsu Shunko (Focused Reiatsu Flash Cry)
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm

I think the GRC or 70 kido is inproportionate. GRC is way better than a level 70 spell.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:If it took more than one post it would defeat the purpose. It can be blocked by someone strong enough and it possibly can be dodge if someone is fast enough.
    that is why it forces you to use your brain more than usual. after all. if you don't use your brain more than usual in battle. you're no better than an animal
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:Name: Extremo Servo
    Discription: This use spirit energy condesing it into a shield from attacks. I can defend against GRC and spell up 70. If used against anything more than with break down the damage. If used against some thing weaker than a GRC, or under level 40 spell than it can be reflected.
    not to be a downer on your technique. but the streanth gap of a grc and level 70 hodo is way too much. i sugest a level 70 hodo is more reasonable
    The reason i did it like this is because a GRC is the second step of a Cero. There is nothing less than a Cero except a Bala, and a Bala isn't even the same. Also if i didn't do it like this then it wouldn't be fair to shingami.
    thats the thing. a grc is a cero of increadible power. while the bala is of increadible speed. a cero is just a go in between. a technique must have a weakness and a streanth. like the bala. its streanth is its speed. but its weakness is its streanth. if you want a new technique. either balance it out or sacrifice something to gain something. equivilent exchange. that is the philisophy i go by no matter what
    Wow you really like to point fingers don't you. Think about how much energy it takes to make each one of these. I can't do it that many times. It translate in Extreme Guard, Not Extremely Easy Guard.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

*Starts the most intense training*

Since I'm an expert on charging reiatsu and a professor on the levels, it shouldn't be harder than average, but since this is pure reiatsu, maybe it'll be harder than elemental
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Devodin wrote:I think the GRC or 70 kido is inproportionate. GRC is way better than a level 70 spell.
    see. even Devodin agrees with me. you're outnumbered 2 to 1. so give up and try to make a power comparison of attacks
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:If it took more than one post it would defeat the purpose. It can be blocked by someone strong enough and it possibly can be dodge if someone is fast enough.
    that is why it forces you to use your brain more than usual. after all. if you don't use your brain more than usual in battle. you're no better than an animal
    harsh Kanda

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:43 pm

But I agree with Kanda Taichou, the attack is too strong for its own good. At least it must have a setback, like my Level 91 Byakurai, which heavily injures the caster and takes at least 5 minutes to heal from, at min.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Devodin wrote:I think the GRC or 70 kido is inproportionate. GRC is way better than a level 70 spell.
    see. even Devodin agrees with me. you're outnumbered 2 to 1. so give up and try to make a power comparison of attacks

I'm just saying that if he has it able to block GRC then it has to be way more powerful than a level 70 spell. Depending, it can still be a viable technique, it just needs to be refined.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 pm

*Continues training*

*Finishes training and perfects the move after a long, long while*

Took me long enough... It was harder than the elemental Shunkos
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *Face Palm*
    Wow, what is with you trying to poke holes in my attacks. I am very skilled with Cero that is what is. Look I did this for a reason. My character is very fast so the exchange is to be able to do a quick attack. In this way i make up for my physical speed with Cero speed.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    harsh Kanda
    well. i'm sorry. but it is the truth. i apologize if i sound mean. but i am only telling the truth

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Umm, that's a point. But a cero is a charged amount of reiatsu. You won't be able to finish the move unless you take at least 3 posts. But that defects the purpose. If you really wanna do it, learn how to charge your reiatsu near immediately.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

I'm just saying that if he has it able to block GRC then it has to be way more powerful than a level 70 spell. Depending, it can still be a viable technique, it just needs to be refined.
    Look it defends against GRC. I don't want to make the spells it defends in higher why is that so wrong I mean if shingami want me to then i will but I was trying to me considerate.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Although that's kinda difficult. Even my character can't do that, and I am a master of reiatsu charges.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *Face Palm*
    Wow, what is with you trying to poke holes in my attacks. I am very skilled with Cero that is what is. Look I did this for a reason. My character is very fast so the exchange is to be able to do a quick attack. In this way i make up for my physical speed with Cero speed.
    i'm not talking about your speed that you use to make a cero . i'm talking about the streanth of the technique. when i say speed. i mean how fast it shoots. and by stranth i refer to the abount of damage it can do
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Blankconan wrote:Umm, that's a point. But a cero is a charged amount of reiatsu. You won't be able to finish the move unless you take at least 3 posts. But that defects the purpose. If you really wanna do it, learn how to charge your reiatsu near immediately.
    He is not physically fast, his reiatsu does change near immediately. That's the whole purpose of the attack.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Blankconan wrote:Although that's kinda difficult. Even my character can't do that, and I am a master of reiatsu charges.
    yeah, but just at first glance he's an arrancar and he's got more posts giving him an advantage over Vizard Ceros.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *Face Palm*
    i'm not talking about your speed that you use to make a cero . i'm talking about the streanth of the technique. when i say speed. i mean how fast it shoots. and by stranth i refer to the abount of damage it can do
    IT IS MADE TO BE A STRONG ATTACK!!!
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:Although that's kinda difficult. Even my character can't do that, and I am a master of reiatsu charges.
    yeah, but just at first glance he's an arrancar and he's got more posts giving him an advantage over Vizard Ceros.
    Thank you at least someone has my back here.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Good point, by remember, Shinji could defeat Grimmjow with his own cero, why not a vizard to arrancar

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:44 am