manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

2 posters

The Rouge Dragon

Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

The Rouge Dragon Empty The Rouge Dragon

Post  Tmack Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Appearance: it is about as large as a ship that can have rooms for 10 people and on the front of the ship is a dragon that shoots fire
    Left Side: there are 12 cannon slots on this side so I can fire 12 cannons at a time but usually we only have 6 going on this side

Right Side: there are 12 cannon slots on this side so I can fire 12 cannons at a time but usually we only have 6 going on this side

Under the Deck: We keep all of our supplies and food and drinks it has refrigeration too we also keep our treasure under here but only the Captain and his members have keys

on the Deck: the captains room is there and the crew meeting room is next to the captains room then above the captains room is the steering wheel

the rooms for my ship mates are on top of the under deck and there are 5 there and the other 5 are near the under of the boat

the boat has a nice wood finish too and the first mates room is also on the upper deck but its on the back side of the boat
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

The Rouge Dragon Empty Re: The Rouge Dragon

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm

i am here captain.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:51 am