manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

kanda's zanpakto

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    kanda's zanpakto Left_bar_bleue10/10kanda's zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

kanda's zanpakto Empty kanda's zanpakto

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

My zanpakuto is called kiba no ryu. the translation I want is the fang of the dragon, it could also be dragons fang

its release phrase is kami touse (pronunciation is ka-me t-ow-s) the translation is bite to death

it's a fire base zanpakuto, in its shikai, the blade grows a little longer and the hand guard is shaped like a diamond with the 4 sides. it has a black extendable/retractable chain attached it the end of the handle, a lot like Hitsugaya’s zanpakuto , except mine has a w shape anchor with a blade stub at the tip and I have complete control over it, the chain can be covered in flames.

There are many things I can do with the chains, some of the techniques are:
    1) flame arrow- I launch the anchor like a missile and the chain and anchor is covered in fire
    2) duel flame swords - I grab the handle of the anchor, and a blade of fire is extended from the blade stub and the other blade is covered in fire
    3) flame blade- like the duel flame sword, but only the blade is covered in fire
    4) flame shield- I make a large circle with the chain and fire fill it up, any attack that goes through this portal of fire will be incinerated
    5) trap chain- a shikai only technique- I launch the anchor all over the place in a spider web like manner and any humanoid enemies that I recognize will be trap as if any enemies enter the area, the chains move automatically to trap them and make sure they can’t move an inch. While using this technique, the portion of chain used in it can not be covered in fire
    If needed, trap chain has multiple “levels”, each level adds on a layer of chains to help bind the opponent
    Level 10 with the support of a hollow mask can keep a vast lorde class hollow tied up. It can be destroyed with a grand royal cero
    6) Cocoon chains- another shikai only technique- I rap my self in the chains so nothing is showing and it is filled with the healing yellow flame. It looks like a person standing up in a cocoon made of chains that are secured down like a circus tent. Its mainly used for defense and healing
    7) flame fissure- it can be initiated in shikai or bankai- I stab the blade of the shikai or blades of the bankai and the ground erupts with magma and fire it is fired in a strait line or curves, either way, I control it
    I have the ability to use multiple techniques id I wanted to
    fire field-bankai exclusive-I wave my hand and fire goes to the area I waved at
    9) Fire clone- bankai exclusive- a clone made up of fire (replaced by regular shunpo clone)
    10) fire poison-when the blades make contact and stays there for a few seconds, fire sprouts from the point of contact – near range as it only used when the opponent’s blade is touching my blade.
    11) Flame skin- bankai exclusive- I cover my entire body with flames as a defense
    12) Fire claws-Bankai exclusive- covers the claw blades with fire
    Over burst- makes an explosion when touched
    13) Flame spear- it is a combination of flame arrow and duel flame blade. It’s like launching flame arrow while in duel flame blades. There is a blade of fire that expends from the blade stub
    14)flame lance- similar to flame spear, but rather than the standard look of a spear, when flame lance is launched, it is more like a cone, so it looks like a lance is launched
    15) Infinite sword style initiation technique- 1000 thin flame arrows fall from the sky like rain. Then they hit the ground, they turn into katanas.
    15a) infinite sword style- one thousand sword rush- I continually grab swords one by one around me and throw them at the opponent like darts
    15b) infinite sword style- rain of blades- I go behind the opponent and continually grab the swords around me one by one and do upwards slashes and throw them in the air, then the swords fall, they point downward.
    15c) infinite sword style- 1 slash to 50 slash and multiply- I do 50 slashes with 50 different swords, each sword stays in place of where they cut, when all 50 swords are in place, then I hit each sword so that they will vibrate until the shock wave is so great, that they get 50 other cuts
    15d) infinite sword style-one thousand sword swing- I take one sword and use it as a base ball bat and hit another sword at my opponent, it hits other blades on the way there so the sword that was hit hits the other swords on its way to the opponent to send other swords at them
    15e) infinite sword style- cage of blades- I take a sword and hit another sword and several swords are sent flying at the opponent and form a cage in the shape of a cone
    15f) infinite sword style- devine pin- i throu up 4 swords so high in the air. and jump up. the height of the blades fly is known to me only. and i grab all 4 bladesand make the points touch at a single point below me with the edges facing out. then i plumet to the earth aiming at my opponent with pinpoint accuracy scewering them at a velosity so fast. that they barly notice. and when they do. they are already damaged
    16) Chain snake- shikai only-the anchor moves around like a snake
    17) Orb of flames- Bankai only- I make a ball of flames in my hand and swirl it around and compresses it making a powerful flame base thrust attack at my opponent
    18 ) ban-shi-kai -(shikai only) where the power of bankai in the form of shikai-
    18a) Omega flame blade- I line up my anchor with the blade at the handle with the anchors blade stub pointing in the same direction of the blade. With combining the powers of the anchor and the blade, the shikai's blade is covered in flames, unlike the flame blade technique, the flame blade is so much stronger that I can use it only a short amount of time. It is as strong as my Bankai it self.
    18b) omega spear- there i alighn the anchor ans sword in opposite directions, and it materlize a cover over it to make it liike like a spear
    19) Flame flail- shikai only- the anchor is covered with flames and I swing it around like a flail
    20) Flame dragon- Bankai only- I make a dragon out of flames that shoots a concentrated stream of fire at my opponents. I can only manage that attack once.
    21) One blade style- sealed only
    21a) slash of the morning dew- a fast slash that can be quick jab
    21b) slash of the midnight dew- a stronger version of morning dew
    22) Flame whip- can be used only when the anchor is destroyed. I cover the chain in fire and use it like a whip
    23) multi form- bankai
    normal form- all flames are regular flames
    healing form- all flames I use are healing flames and is used for support
    hard form- i consentrate all my flames to turn it from a normal flame to a harder flame that is more powerful
    24) dragons flame- mask only move- in shikai. i devoud the anchor and some chain that is on fire. because of the energy composition of the anchor. it enlarges the flame devoured and i blow out some fire in the form of a dragon. if the move fails. and i missed the target. the dragon flied up in the air then back down vertically then heads towards my opponent then turn into many blade weapons made up of fire. because of my fires ability to devour reitsu like real fire to fuel. blocking is not an option
    in bankai, i simply blow fire out of my mask
    25) tendo jigoku- bankai only- i place hard flames in my right hand and healing flames in my left hand. and mix them togather. i have only used this move once to make a comeback victory against my inner hollow. this is a secret move. that no one has seen

to activate bankai, I say/yell bankai and my shikai disintegrates then reforms onto my arms in the form of an elbow length arm guard each with 4 blades protruding out in a wolverine manner with a 5th blade near the thumb. The blades them selves can bend into the position where the respective finger is. The power/ability is that it can allow me to make and manipulate fire like fire bending in the avatar cartoon; it can release a yellow flame to heal injuries like the sun flame from the katekyo hitman reborn manga/anime. And the bankai can use the fire base techniques it can do as a shikai except the trap chain. The fire missile is just pure fire and the arm guards can shoot off multiple attacks, the fire shield doesn't need a chain, and the fire swords are pure fire that won't burn me if I touch them. The attacks can get stronger if some emotion is fueling them. The trap chain and cocoon chain or any shikai only technique can not be initiated in bankai as they require a very long chain. And my Bankai allows me to have wings made of fire
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    kanda's zanpakto Left_bar_bleue10/10kanda's zanpakto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

kanda's zanpakto Empty tendo jigoku

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:51 pm

the next several post will be series move, where there are several sub moves that can be use that is considered a part of the main move
    tendo jigoku
    tendo jigoku technique #1, homara
    fire chinese dragons emerge from the bankai flames and suround the opponent and launch a full scale fire assult of fire balls, flame blades, consentrated fire beams, ect ect
    tendo jigoku technique #2 nadare
    i grow more fire wings and fire start to cover me making me look liike a dragon made of flames
    tendo jigoku technique #0 rashin
    i burn the corps of a spiritual being like shinigami, and i preserve their form in flames, letting them live as flame spirits, like rashin from the flame of recca manga

tendo jigoku final technique- skull knight- i completle engulf my self in flames, with fire so hot it burns even my flesh off till i am only a sckeleton, and the flame wings then fuse and goes into my hand to form a solid sword, after this technique is done being used, all that will remain of me and my opponents will be ash and my bones

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:11 am