manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 6 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:44 pm

runs up and clashes swords with the inner hollow, "I dont really like Kawari, but i wont see her die without helping Hatashi!"
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 6 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Kawari is seen in the corner, a white-skinned girl next to her, an identical twin, her white pupils contrasting with it's black surroundings. Kawari has a sword pointed to the hollow's throat. they seem both out of breath, the hollow much more tattered up than the latter. *kawari looks over at the disturbance, causing an attention divertion, and the hollow kicks her out of the way*

Hollow: "You don't have the time to be not paying attention to your opponent you reckless fool!"

*Kawari is sent flying backwards*

*looks at both helplessly*
    Great. This got even more complicated.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:*stark comes running in out of breathe*

I'm sorry i didn't know you ... were leaving... yet *cough cough* i've come to offer assistance.. whatever it's worth ^__^

HEY STARK!!!!!!! long time no see....

YEP quite awhile... ^__^ now shall we go kick ass?

WE shall ^_^
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 pm

madara5 wrote:runs up and clashes swords with the inner hollow, "I dont really like Kawari, but i wont see her die without helping Hatashi!"

K: "how many times do I have to tell you ? I AM HATESHI!!!"
    Hollow: Pushes hiroto away easily. "what are these children you brought with you Kawari? are you really that weak? " *laughs menacingly*
    K: *grits teeth* " YOU DESERVE TO DIE AFTER WHAT YOU TOOK ME THROUGH"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 pm

*crosses arms pensively*

Well madara's got the hollow so.... who's she exactly?
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

sorry Kawari-san
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:
    madara5 wrote:runs up and clashes swords with the inner hollow, "I dont really like Kawari, but i wont see her die without helping Hatashi!"

K: "how many times do I have to tell you ? I AM HATESHI!!!"
    Hollow: Pushes hiroto away easily. "what are these children you brought with you Kawari? are you really that weak? " *laughs menacingly*

Oh i see it's hateshi

*shunpos to Kawari helping her up*

I figure this is your battle right ^__^?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

Gin: *realises* the Hollow's been the reason behind all of this all this time. ... she twisted the configurations of her soul when she was bitter about the society and the world, and programmed her instincts for destruction and death...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Kawari is seen in the corner, a white-skinned girl next to her, an identical twin, her white pupils contrasting with it's black surroundings. Kawari has a sword pointed to the hollow's throat. they seem both out of breath, the hollow much more tattered up than the latter. *kawari looks over at the disturbance, causing an attention divertion, and the hollow kicks her out of the way*

Hollow: "You don't have the time to be not paying attention to your opponent you reckless fool!"

*Kawari is sent flying backwards*
    no wonder...*makaveli is holding shikorinosake in his hand*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

Gin: *realises* the Hollow's been the reason behind all of this all this time. ... she twisted the configurations of her soul when she was bitter about the society and the world, and programmed her instincts for destruction and death...

okay i have to eat but i will be on tonight
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Stark Black wrote:

Oh i see it's hateshi

*shunpos to Kawari helping her up*

I figure this is your battle right ^__^?[/quote]

for a brief moment, Kawari is the spitting image of Hateshi.

K : ^__^ nah, but this bitch doesn't like dying very much. and i kinda need her alive...
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    DemonSamurai wrote:

OoC: okay cya later

What do you mean by she was programmed for destruction and death?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

alright ^__^ enjoy ur meal
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm

*gets up and points sword at the inner hollow* "Reflect then break! Harino (glass sword)!" a large glass sword is in my hand, "Nerukiretsu no Harinoshutasu (second crack: glass spike)!" stabbs sword into the ground and glass spikes jut up from the ground and come after the inner hollow
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:53 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

*Grins*
    So she's the 'Phoenix'? Well all my inhibitions just flew away.
    *Draws Wakazashi into his right Sheath in his left, stalking the hollow*

Last edited by DemonSamurai on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 pm

i need a second opinion on my second zanpaktou is it to stong
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Urahara_Kisuke wrote:i need a second opinion on my second zanpaktou is it to stong
    where is it posted?
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:56 pm

madara5 wrote:*gets up and points sword at the inner hollow* "Reflect then break! Harino (glass sword)!" a large glass sword is in my hand, "Nerukiretsu no Harinoshutasu (second crack: glass spike)!" stabbs sword into the ground and glass spikes jut up from the ground and come after the inner hollow

*swats madara in the back of the head*

Restraining it would be much simpler don't you think?

HADO 30. Shitotsu Sansen *hits the hollow binding it to the ground*

HADO 61. Rikujōkōrō *6 beams appear at the hollows waste preventing it from moving even more*

And finally HADO 75. Gochūtekkan *Five giants pillars fall down on the pinned hollow*

*starks gasps for breath*

Three hados in such a short period are hard especially with all my seals... ahh haha...
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:57 pm

page one
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:58 pm

"Dont hit me in the head Stark!" hit's stark in the head, "btw my name is Hiroto Takashi! and sorry for trying to kill it."
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 pm

madara5 wrote:"Dont hit me in the head Stark!" hit's stark in the head, "btw my name is Hiroto Takashi! and sorry for trying to kill it."

Haha okay fine i won't ^__^ and it's fine personally i would love to watch you kill it but it's what she wants i guess.....
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    madara5 wrote:*gets up and points sword at the inner hollow* "Reflect then break! Harino (glass sword)!" a large glass sword is in my hand, "Nerukiretsu no Harinoshutasu (second crack: glass spike)!" stabbs sword into the ground and glass spikes jut up from the ground and come after the inner hollow

*swats madara in the back of the head*

Restraining it would be much simpler don't you think?

HADO 30. Shitotsu Sansen *hits the hollow binding it to the ground*

HADO 61. Rikujōkōrō *6 beams appear at the hollows waste preventing it from moving even more*

And finally HADO 75. Gochūtekkan *Five giants pillars fall down on the pinned hollow*

*starks gasps for breath*

Three hados in such a short period are hard especially with all my seals... ahh haha...

you could done this 99, Part 1. kin (禁, Seal) — Binds the arms of a target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.

Incantation: unknown/none.

99, Part 2. Bankin (卍禁, Great seal)— This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (first song), stabs them with numerous metal blades (second song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (final song).

Incantation: First song: Halting Fabric (初曲・止繃, shokyoku: shiryū). Second song: hundred linked bolts (弐曲・百連閂, nikyoku: hyakurensan). Final song: Great seal of 10,000 forbiddings (終曲・卍禁太封, shūkyoku: bankin taihō)
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Gin what now?
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:00 pm

shunpos behind kawarwi and grabs her...

wouldnt that be faster and shunpos next to gin)
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:00 pm

I was going to but i didn't want to crush the hollow with a giant metal cube =)....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:53 pm