manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 5 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn it!!!!!!! how do we keep her here

gin: we can't, *stops, Hateshi's bleeding is getting worse* I suppose now is the time to use this... *pulls out a small vial from his shirt, and pours it into Hateshi's mouth.* (her body immediately stops, seeming to be in temporary time suspention) Hateshi made this before she came back. This is act as cryrogen for now. *moves again, faster*

We have to get to that dimention, and fast
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 5 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 pm

stares at Hatashi, "Gin why is there two of her, there is something your not telling us."
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

gin: we can't, *stops, Hateshi's bleeding is getting worse* I suppose now is the time to use this... *pulls out a small vial from his shirt, and pours it into Hateshi's mouth.* (her body immediately stops, seeming to be in temporary time suspention) Hateshi made this before she came back. This is act as cryrogen for now. *moves again, faster*

*running besides him*
    how do we do that? scratch
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 pm

madara5 wrote:stares at Hatashi, "Gin why is there two of her, there is something your not telling us."
    that's the power inside her manifesting itself. The "real her Kawari.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*running with gin*.....where are we going
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 pm

follows gin, "where is this demetion?"
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

madara5 wrote:stares at Hatashi, "Gin why is there two of her, there is something your not telling us."

Gin: technically, they only share one body, but Hateshi is the gentler (yes i know, amazingly) less bloodthirsty part of her consciouness. Kawari is the "original" you could say. The one I met, and befriended. The problem was that, once she unleashed her power, she couldn't regain control over it, so her "instinct" took over, thus gaining her the name : reincarnate of the tempest phoenix. When she was in rukongai, she met her hollow before she met her sword spirit...
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:28 pm

"So do they need to like fuze together to have hatashi become better?"
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:29 pm

and if they do will hateshi return or the new one kawarwi
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

GIn: to her old favorite spot to hang out... the separate dimension we found a couple decades back. *stops in front of a seemingly nothing* it's here. *he reaches out a hand, and amazingly, the atmosphere moves as if it's a fabric*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Gin: technically, they only share one body, but Hateshi is the gentler (yes i know, amazingly) less bloodthirsty part of her consciouness. Kawari is the "original" you could say. The one I met, and befriended. The problem was that, once she unleashed her power, she couldn't regain control over it, so her "instinct" took over, thus gaining her the name : reincarnate of the tempest phoenix. When she was in rukongai, she met her hollow before she met her sword spirit...

okay i understand
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:32 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

GIn: to her old favorite spot to hang out... the separate dimension we found a couple decades back. *stops in front of a seemingly nothing* it's here. *he reaches out a hand, and amazingly, the atmosphere moves as if it's a fabric*

"W-what?!"
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm

sinister92 wrote:and if they do will hateshi return or the new one kawarwi

That depends on whichever one is stronger. It will most likely be a double duel within her. Tsuyuki no enkou with aid Hateshi, and the Hollow will most likely help the side that it helped to create. Basically, her hollow had convinced her that it was her zanpakuto spirit, so she listened to it, not knowing the deformation it was creating in her soul. When we met and I sparred with her, I realised something was wrong with her reiatsu
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

there's gotta be a way for us to help them both, Kawari doesn't seem evil, just bitter about the whole "I love you, but I'm sealin ya up now". If we can do somthing about the 'phoenix' aspect...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

this is the entrance?????
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 pm

*pulls open to reveal a whole different place*

Gin: Get in quickly, if not, the intervening spirit particles might leak through in the dimension.

Last edited by xXHateshinai~KaisouXx on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:36 pm

*stark comes running in out of breathe*

I'm sorry i didn't know you ... were leaving... yet *cough cough* i've come to offer assistance.. whatever it's worth ^__^
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm

heehee

*walks through opening in dimension*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm

"Alright lets go." keeps hand on zanpakuto.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:*pulls open to reveal a whole different place*

Gin: Get in quickly, if not, the intervening spirit particles might leak through in the dimension.
    *steps in cautiously*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Stark Black wrote:*stark comes running in out of breathe*

I'm sorry i didn't know you ... were leaving... yet *cough cough* i've come to offer assistance.. whatever it's worth ^__^

HEY STARK!!!!!!! long time no see....
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm

*walks in*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:*pulls open to reveal a whole different place*

*walks in quickly*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:40 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:*stark comes running in out of breathe*

HEY STARK!!!!!!! long time no see....

YEP quite awhile... ^__^ now shall we go kick ass?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Kawari is seen in the corner, a white-skinned girl next to her, an identical twin, her white pupils contrasting with it's black surroundings. Kawari has a sword pointed to the hollow's throat. they seem both out of breath, the hollow much more tattered up than the latter. *kawari looks over at the disturbance, causing an attention divertion, and the hollow kicks her out of the way*

Hollow: "You don't have the time to be not paying attention to your opponent you reckless fool!"

*Kawari is sent flying backwards*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:33 pm