manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm

umm so am i the only confused one now there is two or one or....
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 pm

madara5 wrote:looks at the white figures, "Get out of our way! cant you see that she's dieing!!"

her cold eyes flicker towards Madara, silencing him at once, she then ignores him and turns her attention back to Gin.

Gin: "Umarekawari Fubuki... " *his eyes are filled with sorrow*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*looking at gin*......*whispers*......who the hell is that

A hand rises, and pulls down the hood, revealing a wine-red eyes, an exact twin of the figure that is lying in Gin's arms. The only exception is the icy demenor of her look, her glance impassive and foreboding. The hateshi in his arms starts to fade, bit by bit.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to talk to you, Gin."

okay soooooo......hmmmmmm.......two.......*under breath*.....one is bad enuf
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:02 pm

i was gonna say that but one was bad so u dont want to get frozen twice
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Hiroto (that's my name call me by it or i will explode with anger, lol) almost faints at the sight of the other Hatashi
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Gin: "...that's her real name" *Hateshi glows faintly, now looking more stable, but is inanimate*

Kawari (the "real" Hateshi) : "There was never two of me, simply a substitute..."
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm

sinister92 wrote:i was gonna say that but one was bad so u dont want to get frozen twice

well like i say i have MAJOR pride and it helps me a lot
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Gin: "...that's her real name" *Hateshi glows faintly, now looking more stable, but is inanimate*

Kawari (the "real" Hateshi) : "There was never two of me, simply a substitute..."
    okay i kinda understand.........
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*draws his zanpakuto*
    Even if you were sealed off, Hateshi is a person, same as the rest of us.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

"Dont talk about her like that."
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:08 pm

draws sword out of it's clear sheath and points it at Kawari, "Dont talk about her like that! she's a person and my friend!"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 pm

madara5 wrote:draws sword out of it's clear sheath and points it at Kawari, "Dont talk about her like that! she's a person and my friend!"

hey......calm down.......wait......YOUR RIGHT!!!!!! *also draws sword*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Gin: "I'm sorry, but we'll have to ... re-seal..." *can't get the words out of his mouth. *still locked in on eye contact with Kawari*

Kawari: "I won't let you do that so easily. Sure, my nature can be violent. But that's because I'm the reincartnate of the tempest phoenix... I can't help it Gin. *her eyes show some deep pain within, but she recomposes herself* If you try to restrain me... my instincts will take over... I ... don't want to hurt you again... *she turns, and walks away, disappearing*

the further she gets, the more unstable the condition of Hateshi.

Gin: We have to get her back. and fast, If she leaves like that, her body won't recover... *glances over at Hateshi*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm

dont u guys think it is a bad time for this...
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm

stares at Hatashi and points sword at Kawari, "Reflect then break!! Harino (glass sword)!!" a larger glass sword in in my hand and in point it at her, "Kiretsu no Harinobari!! (first crack: glass wave)" a reflective wave of white is sent at Kawari.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    madara5 wrote:draws sword out of it's clear sheath and points it at Kawari, "Dont talk about her like that! she's a person and my friend!"

hey......calm down.......wait......YOUR RIGHT!!!!!! *also draws sword*

What you saw was the true demenor of her soul, but now, the body is left without her "soul" in it, so the spirit particles are going to become unstable... we have approximately one day to find her and reseal her, or at least detain her.... and as for Hateshi... she's the "positive" side of Kiwari, (technically she's a fraction of her personalilty, so it's still the same person)
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 pm

can you have more then one zanpaktou if so do got to be captain
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 pm

opps double post my bad

Last edited by Urahara_Kisuke on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Gin: "I'm sorry, but we'll have to ... re-seal..." *can't get the words out of his mouth. *still locked in on eye contact with Kawari*

Kawari: "I won't let you do that so easily. Sure, my nature can be violent. But that's because I'm the reincartnate of the tempest phoenix... I can't help it Gin. *her eyes show some deep pain within, but she recomposes herself* If you try to restrain me... my instincts will take over... I ... don't want to hurt you again... *she turns, and walks away, disappearing*

Gin: We have to get her back. and fast, If she leaves like that, her body won't recover... *glances over at Hateshi*
    Kido 30, Shitotsu Sansen!
    *three bolts shoot out ot pin Kawari to the floor*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm

madara5 wrote:stares at Hatashi and points sword at Kawari, "Reflect then break!! Harino (glass sword)!!" a larger glass sword in in my hand and in point it at her, "Kiretsu no Harinobari!! (first crack: glass wave)" a reflective wave of white is sent at Kawari.

Gin: it won't work, she's already gone... and plus, there is no material body for you to pierce at the moment. I know one place... *starts running*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:16 pm

yes but u cant use it at the same time
    and u dont got to be captain
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:17 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Gin: "I'm sorry, but we'll have to ... re-seal..." *can't get the words out of his mouth. *still locked in on eye contact with Kawari*

damn it!!!!!!! how do we keep her here
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:17 pm

ok i gonna make a new zanpaktou
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm

madara5 wrote:stares at Hatashi and points sword at Kawari, "Reflect then break!! Harino (glass sword)!!" a larger glass sword in in my hand and in point it at her, "Kiretsu no Harinobari!! (first crack: glass wave)" a reflective wave of white is sent at Kawari.

Gin: it won't work, she's already gone... and plus, there is no material body for you to pierce at the moment. I know one place... *starts running*
    *does his best to keep up with Gin*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:19 pm

puts Harino into it's sheath and it returns to normal. follow's gin running

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:43 pm