manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 pm

whatever i will totally whoup your butt

lol! totally random
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:24 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    i saw her at bankai but not at full power

Gin: well... I suppose she's never really shown her "full" power to you guys... but, if you have seen her fight seriously, she's a completely different person. That's because the "Kaisou" (reflection) is wavering, and the obstructions are coming loose. The Hateshi you know right now is like a very obstructed and moderated version of her true self, who will come out soon. But the problem is that, she's not sure if she can control her power yet. I believe she's only been fighting at half power with you guys so far, and that's only her "reflection" form. Her true name is .... well.. I don't think I have the right to tell you that myself...

...hm so she's had a 'barrier' so to speak in her mind that's been holding back her more erratic* self and powers?
    *(not erotic)
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    i saw her at bankai but not at full power

Gin: well... I suppose she's never really shown her "full" power to you guys... but, if you have seen her fight seriously, she's a completely different person. That's because the "Kaisou" (reflection) is wavering, and the obstructions are coming loose. The Hateshi you know right now is like a very obstructed and moderated version of her true self, who will come out soon. But the problem is that, she's not sure if she can control her power yet. I believe she's only been fighting at half power with you guys so far, and that's only her "reflection" form. Her true name is .... well.. I don't think I have the right to tell you that myself...

whatever, im the most powerfull shinigami when i fight serious. i can beat anyone! Twisted Evil
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 pm

madara5 wrote:whatever i will totally whoup your butt

lol! totally random
    madara.......you are so prideful........reminds me of myself.......but on the real i can beat you.......but i believe you will give me a good fight too!!!!!!!!!
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    only half power huh.........WELL I WANT TO SEE HER FULL POWER!!!!!!!!! its sounds fun and i have nothing else to do

Gin: *chuckles quietly* heh, you don't know at what extent I mean. It's quite scary. It took me, Aizen and a couple of the higher rank espada to restrain her once. That's when we had to develop the "soul splitter" which is basically a seal that would cut her power down to 1/8 of what it was at that time.
    Unfortunately, quite a number of things happened to her in her childhood, and it was in the academy that we met. She was known for her cold-blooded/ and effortless killings. That of course, scared everyone away. But ... welll you guys know me ^__^. She hides her feelings most of the time... it worries me quite a bit.."
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    only half power huh.........WELL I WANT TO SEE HER FULL POWER!!!!!!!!! its sounds fun and i have nothing else to do

Gin: *chuckles quietly* heh, you don't know at what extent I mean. It's quite scary. It took me, Aizen and a couple of the higher rank espada to restrain her once. That's when we had to develop the "soul splitter" which is basically a seal that would cut her power down to 1/8 of what it was at that time.
    Unfortunately, quite a number of things happened to her in her childhood, and it was in the academy that we met. She was known for her cold-blooded/ and effortless killings. That of course, scared everyone away. But ... welll you guys know me ^__^. She hides her feelings most of the time... it worries me quite a bit.."
    you dont kno wat i mean........I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!!!!!!! it doesnt matter wither they are stronger and more powerful cause i will give it my all and thats all that matters
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    ...hm so she's had a 'barrier' so to speak in her mind that's been holding back her more erratic* self and powers?
    *(not erotic)

well.. you could put it that way I suppose. It was designed to keep her "trigger memories away" and to keep her a more carefree person, which is what she wanted, and she usually maintained that whenever friends or company was around. But as soon as it got to a fight, her "serious" self would emerge, and that was quite a problem, as she had a lot of trouble reverting back to her normal self.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    *(not erotic)

well.. you could put it that way I suppose. It was designed to keep her "trigger memories away" and to keep her a more carefree person, which is what she wanted, and she usually maintained that whenever friends or company was around. But as soon as it got to a fight, her "serious" self would emerge, and that was quite a problem, as she had a lot of trouble reverting back to her normal self.
    well this investagation can help my bio reserch
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:you dont kno wat i mean........I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!!!!!!! it doesnt matter wither they are stronger and more powerful cause i will give it my all and thats all that matters

OOC btw, did you recieve my pm yet?
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:32 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    *(not erotic)

So when will the technique fail? Or is there some way to reinforce it?
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

so are we going to start this or are we going to wait for more people?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:you dont kno wat i mean........I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!!!!!!! it doesnt matter wither they are stronger and more powerful cause i will give it my all and thats all that matters

OOC btw, did you recieve my pm yet?
    oh yea i see it now (i am still getting used to the format)....give me a min.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    you dont kno wat i mean........I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!!!!!!! it doesnt matter wither they are stronger and more powerful cause i will give it my all and thats all that matters[/quote]

Also, on this forum,
    -no bankai until 200-300 posts unless captain
    -No vizard mask until 92 posts if you have one to restore it (regular 80 to train to get a mask)

Last edited by DemonSamurai on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

Gin: *sigh* it's been a long time... and she wants to try to "defeat" her instincts to gain full control... but the seal can be remade, although it hurts her a lot, and pushes her to almost the edge of death *worried look* I don't really agree with either idea....
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:36 pm

madara5 wrote:so are we going to start this or are we going to wait for more people?
    OOC
    well.. technically this is starting it. got to give some background before we can fight lmao
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

who told u about that cuz i wanna know the real ones
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    you dont kno wat i mean........I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!!!!!!! it doesnt matter wither they are stronger and more powerful cause i will give it my all and thats all that matters

Also, on this forum,
    -No vizard mask until 92 posts if you have one to restore it (regular 80 to train to get a mask)[/quote]

200 to 300 points!!!!! holy crap that's a long way to go. oh and if i already did my vizard training on mangafox do i have to do it again?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Also, on this forum,
    -No vizard mask until 92 posts if you have one to restore it (regular 80 to train to get a mask)[/quote]
    damn......guess i will keep my shikai and shikai moves......but no mask!!!!!! i posted like crazy to get it on fox
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

Gin: *sigh* it's been a long time... and she wants to try to "defeat" her instincts to gain full control... but the seal can be remade, although it hurts her a lot, and pushes her to almost the edge of death *worried look* I don't really agree with either idea....

So... in a sense we're playing the role of guardians, similar to when we gather to help defeat our inner hollow?
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:38 pm

sinister92 wrote:who told u about that cuz i wanna know the real ones

O_O real what? i'm confused
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

get 200 post aint that bad lol
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

so could we just copy paste the mask training cuz i dont want to think of another one
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

sinister92 wrote:who told u about that cuz i wanna know the real ones
    Question
    be more specific.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:]

So... in a sense we're playing the role of guardians, similar to when we gather to help defeat our inner hollow?

Gin: well, i'm not sure what will happen, but something like that may occur.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Urahara_Kisuke wrote:get 200 post aint that bad lol

well some of us arent on every minuter u know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:27 am