manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 10 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Kawari's eyes start to darken, and the struggling lessens as her hair returns to it's ebony colour.

K: *confusion* *blink* "Gin? What is ?" *looks at shinsou, which is implanted inbetween her ribs* blood rushes out from the wound, and blood trickles down the side of her mouth.

G: *pain is apparent in his eyes* "Ka..wa.ri. I ... can't seal.. you back now.."

K: *smiles* "it's ok. I'm dangerous" *blinks are taking longer and longer as her eyes get droopy*
    *coughs blood*

G: "KAWARI!"

*Looks away giving them their moment together*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 10 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Gin: *alarmed* WE HAVE TO GET HER HEALED NOW! IF SHE DIES, SO DOES HATESHI!!! (takes out sword and rushes towards her)

H: *cough* Heh... Heh... the omnious side effects... of the seal... *cough* (gets up)
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Gin: *alarmed* WE HAVE TO GET HER HEALED NOW! IF SHE DIES, SO DOES HATESHI!!! (takes out sword and rushes towards her)

H: *cough* Heh... Heh... the omnious side effects... of the seal... *cough* (gets up)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Kawari's eyes start to darken, and the struggling lessens as her hair returns to it's ebony colour.

K: *confusion* *blink* "Gin? What is ?" *looks at shinsou, which is implanted inbetween her ribs* blood rushes out from the wound, and blood trickles down the side of her mouth.

G: *pain is apparent in his eyes* "Ka..wa.ri. I ... can't seal.. you back now.."

K: *smiles* "it's ok. I'm dangerous" *blinks are taking longer and longer as her eyes get droopy*
    *coughs blood*

G: "KAWARI!"

*Looks away giving them their moment together*

i guess thats all we can do.........*singing*..CALIFORNIA...KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!!!! IN THE CITY OF L.A....IN THE CITY OF WATTS......IN THE CITY OF COMPTON..WE KEEP IT ROCKIN'......NOW SHAKE, SHAKE IT BABY!!!!!!.........oh sorry saw that.....
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i guess thats all we can do.........*singing*..CALIFORNIA...KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!!!! IN THE CITY OF L.A....IN THE CITY OF WATTS......IN THE CITY OF COMPTON..WE KEEP IT ROCKIN'......NOW SHAKE, SHAKE IT BABY!!!!!!.........oh sorry saw that.....

K: *weakly* Hey, don't ..celebrate...yet. I'm not dead yet you know.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

K: *weakly* Hey, don't ..celebrate...yet. I'm not dead yet you know.

hey wait i dont want you to die!!!!!! i just like singing tupac song!!!!!! you better not die on us!!!!!!!!!
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Gin: *alarmed* WE HAVE TO GET HER HEALED NOW! IF SHE DIES, SO DOES HATESHI!!! (takes out sword and rushes towards her)

eep! killed her off too early!
    *Does a meditative transfer of reiatsu*
    I'm no healer, the only one I can think of that's close to one is Hateshi, but...she can't exactly heal herself.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

YAY time for my useful healing talents

*skips towards What'er face all cheery like and injects her with a needle healing all her wounds*

As long as you have spirit energy your wounds will stay together ^__^ i would also suggest getting them properly healed when you have the chance
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:Gin: *alarmed* WE HAVE TO GET HER HEALED NOW! IF SHE DIES, SO DOES HATESHI!!! (takes out sword and rushes towards her)

I'm no healer, the only one I can think of that's close to one is Hateshi, but...she can't exactly heal herself.
    i have something that can heal her but it takes a few moments to gather the energy
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Stark Black wrote:YAY time for my useful healing talents

*skips towards What'er face all cheery like and injects her with a needle healing all her wounds*

As long as you have spirit energy your wounds will stay together ^__^ i would also suggest getting them properly healed when you have the chance

i can do it just wait a couple of moments *white ball of energy starts to form in makaveli's hand*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i can do it just wait a couple of mooments *white ball of energy starts to form in makaveli's hand*

Yayyyy i prevent the death and yuo chase it away =D!
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

K: It's *coughs blood* fine... (sits up) Gin's just being a ...*cough* worrisome... *cough* person. This wouldn't kill...*cough* me in a *cough* million years *cough*... This is just a simple flesh wound.

H: *shunpos over to Hateshi* I can take over your body now, since your soul doesn't seem to be in good enough shape *laughs*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i can do it just wait a couple of mooments *white ball of energy starts to form in makaveli's hand*

Yayyyy i prevent the death and yuo chase it away =D!

ulitimate combo!!!!!!!!1 YEA!!!!!!! *makaveli's ball grows is now a lot bigger*....almost
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:36 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ulitimate combo!!!!!!!!1 YEA!!!!!!! *makaveli's ball grows is now a lot bigger*....almost

OOC.... so i guess the hollow's just going to devour Hateshi O_o
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

K: *stands up* *waves Makeveli off* don't worry *cough* I heal relatively fast. This guy *points to Gin* forgets what this does.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

OOC.... so i guess the hollow's just going to devour Hateshi O_o

okay ready!!!! CHIYU BAKUHA!!!!!! *makaveli shoots ball at hateshi and she is fully healed*....NOW YOU CAN KILL IT!!!!!!!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

K: *stands up* *waves Makeveli off* don't worry *cough* I heal relatively fast. This guy *points to Gin* forgets what this does.

occ-i tought the hollow was gonna eat you so i did it
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

K: It's *coughs blood* fine... (sits up) Gin's just being a ...*cough* worrisome... *cough* person. This wouldn't kill...*cough* me in a *cough* million years *cough*... This is just a simple flesh wound.

H: *shunpos over to Hateshi* I can take over your body now, since your soul doesn't seem to be in good enough shape *laughs*

*Hurridly preforms seals*
    "Kyōmon!"

I cut your leg off!
    no you didn't!
    ...then what's that over there then?
    ...It's only a flesh wound....Come on you english pansy!
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    okay ready!!!! CHIYU BAKUHA!!!!!! *makaveli shoots ball at hateshi and she is fully healed*....NOW YOU CAN KILL IT!!!!!!!

*smacks Makaveli on the top of the head* I SAID I WAS OK! YOU SHOULD BE PRESERVING YOUR STRENGTH!

but thank you *smiles sweetly* (btw, the wounds wouldn't be completely healed... *sweatdrop* she was just impaled, and made the wounds a lot worse while she was struggling, but again, thanks ^__^

*all of a sudden an icicle impales the hollow*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:42 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    *Hurridly preforms seals*
    "Kyōmon!"

I cut your leg off!
    no you didn't!
    ...then what's that over there then?
    ...It's only a flesh wound....Come on you english pansy!

OOC LMFAOROFL like a crazy maniac of course... lmao monty python
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

I healed you already damnit *goes flying towards the hollow kicking it in the side of the head sending it flying*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*smacks Makaveli on the top of the head* I SAID I WAS OK! YOU SHOULD BE PRESERVING YOUR STRENGTH!

but thank you *smiles sweetly* (btw, the wounds wouldn't be completely healed... *sweatdrop* she was just impaled, and made the wounds a lot worse while she was struggling, but again, thanks ^__^

*all of a sudden an icicle impales the hollow*

owwww *rubs head*.......but most would be because this move uses my and shikorinosake's energy to heal OTHER people and it is very powerful.....thats why i made it so it wouldnt work on myself
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

I healed you already damnit *goes flying towards the hollow kicking it in the side of the head sending it flying*

damn son...............he is gone!!!!! or is he......
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 pm

H: collapses. Damn ... no ... energy left to keep the seal.... *disintegrates* "I will be back one day, don't you think you've won"

K: *glares * *impales the disintegrating body.* man this bitch PISSES ME OFF *fumes*

G: *relieved and happy again* well, i suppose you guys can see the similarities in their personality ^__^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:H: collapses. Damn ... no ... energy left to keep the seal.... *disintegrates* "I will be back one day, don't you think you've won"

K: *glares * *impales the disintegrating body.* man this bitch PISSES ME OFF *fumes*

G: *relieved and happy again* well, i suppose you guys can see the similarities in their personality ^__^

okay......that was an "okay choice of words........but then we are talking about you so we shouldnt be surprized

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:31 pm