manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 8 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm

xXHateshinai~KaisouXx wrote:
    Urahara_Kisuke wrote:i got it but madera didnt read previous post so he didnt no it was a seal and not hado wich the way of destruction

btw, you can't say nothing about other ppl messing up... you always spell bankai as bankia, and shikai as shikia.

I DON'T ... or do i.... no i definetly don't okay i'll shut up until i see a time where i'll be useful *stands with arms crossed waiting*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 8 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Urahara_Kisuke wrote:i got it but madera didnt read previous post so he didnt no it was a seal and not hado wich the way of destruction

btw, you can't say nothing about other ppl messing up... you always spell bankai as bankia, and shikai as shikia.

I DON'T ... or do i.... no i definetly don't okay i'll shut up until i see a time where i'll be useful *stands with arms crossed waiting*

GOOD, I was just about to DISSECT you two both while you were conscious
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Stark Black wrote:

wanna help me pratice fight
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 pm

saying it is fine, people make mistakes. Carrying on about it like this isn't.

And you guys, this isn't the chatterbox, so play nice. No arguing allowed.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

Back on topic

hollow: *bleeding from the corner of her mouth* heh heh, it's unsealable. Didn't you know that?

K: ! ? *shock/dimayal*

hollow: *escapes, sonidos away* "haahah, you are so naive, just like when we first met "
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Urahara_Kisuke wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Urahara_Kisuke wrote:dont forget a rubber suit lol

and madera is bakudo so its a seal..........

...I don't get it....

lighting does nto conduct on rubber

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH..... okay that makes more sense and what about the madera AND I'M SORRY I FORGOT IT WAS A FUCKING BAKUDO O_O i do happen to mix things up sometimes.... and i do realise bakudo is the way of sealing i've just been using hados lately so i tend to type hado from reflex....

can you say that??????? just playin everyone i am back!!!!!!
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:33 pm

OoC ohh poop i said a bad word forgive me TT-TT *starts crying* okay no more off topic... =D and welcome back
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC ohh poop i said a bad word forgive me TT-TT *starts crying* okay no more off topic... =D and welcome back

OOC I finally give you ppl a fight scene and you guys argue *mumbles* *sits in a corner and pouts*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Stark Black wrote:OoC ohh poop i said a bad word forgive me TT-TT *starts crying* okay no more off topic... =D and welcome back

okay i said i was playin........and thanks its good to be back
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm

OOC I finally give you ppl a fight scene and you guys argue *mumbles* *sits in a corner and pouts*

OoC *Skitters over to hateshi and puts her back in the fight* continue ^_^
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

Back on topic

hollow: *bleeding from the corner of her mouth* heh heh, it's unsealable. Didn't you know that?

K: ! ? *shock/dimayal*

hollow: *escapes, sonidos away* "haahah, you are so naive, just like when we first met "

*tries to hamstring the hollow as she comes out of sonido*
    I'm pretty sure any seal breaks as long as there's no more power being directed into it. And "Ms. Phoenix" I'm pretty sure you won't have much power left after this.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm

oh yea.......i wonder what we are gonna do now
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 pm

hahahaha
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    I'm pretty sure any seal breaks as long as there's no more power being directed into it. And "Ms. Phoenix" I'm pretty sure you won't have much power left after this.

Hollow laughs, and blasts Demon out of the way.
    H: you really think you can defeat me this way? *laughs maniacally*

K: Well I suppose I should just immobilize you this way then. Brace yourself ppl.

before Kawari could do anything, the hollow gets past to the "mortal" body, slicing at it.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

K: Well I suppose I should just immobilize you this way then. Brace yourself ppl.

before Kawari could do anything, the hollow gets past to the "mortal" body, slicing at it.
    CEKORENO!!!!!!! *sunndely the hollow sees a large blue dragon coming at it*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:45 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:

her Zanpakuto cracks Kyōmon(Mirror Door) but doesn't go through
    "Airo itto, Fukyuu"
    *Shunpo's above "Ms. Phoenix" and slashes downward*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

H: sonidos back to avoid the dragon
    K: Che.. that was close. I keep forgetting about my body. well, anyways. Gin, take care of my body while I deal with her please. *smiles at the others* don't worry, i'm not always scary. *closes eyes*

*a sudden blast of unbelievable reiatsu crashes down on the dimension, forcing everyone except Gin down to the ground.* *opens eyes to reveal shining silver pupils, and hair is white*

*the hollow moves, but at a considerably slower speed*

Kawari is now totally different in personality. Her eyes no longer reflect any emotion, either than the ghastly cold and unforbodiness the emit at the moment. She glances down at the hollow, and before anyone notices a change, blood spurts from the hollow's side, Kawari's hand now bloody.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 pm

DemonSamurai wrote:
    her Zanpakuto cracks Kyōmon(Mirror Door) but doesn't go through
    "Airo itto, Fukyuu"
    *Shunpo's above "Ms. Phoenix" and slashes downward*

OOC ><
    ah sorry, posted before i read this
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

K: Che.. that was close. I keep forgetting about my body. well, anyways. Gin, take care of my body while I deal with her please. *smiles at the others* don't worry, i'm not always scary. *closes eyes*

*a sudden blast of unbelievable reiatsu crashes down on the dimension, forcing everyone except Gin down to the ground.* *opens eyes to reveal shining silver pupils, and hair is white*

Kawari is now totally different in personality. Her eyes no longer reflect any emotion, either than the ghastly cold and unforbodiness the emit at the moment. She glances down at the hollow, and before anyone notices a change, blood spurts from the hollow's side, Kawari's hand now bloody.
    eep.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 pm

*Stark stands up again*

The tricks is too focus an intense but thin barrier of spirit energy around yourself to avoid the weight effect ^__^
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Stark Black wrote:*Stark stands up again*

The tricks is too focus an intense but thin barrier of spirit energy around yourself to avoid the weight effect ^__^

Gin: *arms are crossed* *glances over at Stark* (the weight pushes you back down again) (because technically that wouldn't really work. Sorry, bear with me for the moment)
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Gin: *arms are crossed* *glances over at Stark* (the weight pushes you back down again) (because technically that wouldn't really work. Sorry, bear with me for the moment)

(technically it would >=| but i'll go along with it for now) YIKES damn not enough heh heh heh ....
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Stark Black wrote:

(technically it would >=| but i'll go along with it for now) YIKES damn not enough heh heh heh ....

*reaches slowly with obvious effort into his pocket and pulls out some headphones*
    "since...I'm not going..any-ugh..anywhere..."
    *Metal can be hear*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Stark Black wrote:

Hollow collaspes to the ground

K: *sees Starks movement* and seems to stand still.

A large CRASH is heard as Gin stops her hand from puncturing stark's abdomen

Gin: *with a slightly forced smile* (through gritted teeth) Don't ... move too much... now she's just reacting on instinct and will not hesitate to kill anything... (throws Kawari back)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:57 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

occ-had to do something
    *shunpos in the air*........what the hell is happening now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:48 pm