manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Dee Snider
Hiryuu
Nicholas Wolfwood
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
Devodin
Dchong
Jin Grand
Stark Black
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
15 posters

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 17 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:we'll i'm not the king of los noches but thank you anyway. I don't live in los noches anyway. My home is somewhere else.

ohhhhhh if i had ma own place i would like have big partys and lots of chicks gettin laid all day........... (weird coment)

where do you live....
    let's just say it's a beautiful place.

ohhhhh beautiful............ like me!!!!!!

oh yea....when was the last time you got SOME

ohh yeah your right.... its already half an hour ago........ what happened to me...
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection - Page 17 Empty Re: Arc: Shattering the Eternal reflection

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:I guess we can both agree that Hateshi-san is more important than each of us huh Gin?

gin: *nods* *binds H2*

Kawari: *looks over at Gin* I'm going to take over now.

H1: *eyes widen* "BUT HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU FIGHT? AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF KILLING SOMEONE ? LIKE YOU DO EVERYTIME YOU FIGH.." (Cut off by a blade that impales her in the shoulder)

Kawari: "You are definitely a nuisance." *walks toward the 'body' near Artix and Rio*

i kill you gin............ you dont deserve to be anything...... you dont even want to save spongebob

spongebob's stupid Rolling Eyes
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

[quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    you havent been on for weeks.... you dont know how much i have improved......

i bet i can still beat you

i bet my brother could kill you........

in real life or over here
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm

madara5 wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:I guess we can both agree that Hateshi-san is more important than each of us huh Gin?

H1: *eyes widen* "BUT HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU FIGHT? AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF KILLING SOMEONE ? LIKE YOU DO EVERYTIME YOU FIGH.." (Cut off by a blade that impales her in the shoulder)

Kawari: "You are definitely a nuisance." *walks toward the 'body' near Artix and Rio*

i kill you gin............ you dont deserve to be anything...... you dont even want to save spongebob

spongebob's stupid Rolling Eyes

thats my point
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:

i kill you gin............ you dont deserve to be anything...... you dont even want to save
    spongebob

for the last time F**K SB SP

if thats the attitude i will just leave this forum..... f*** you people
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:

i dont have a brother in real life....
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:we'll i'm not the king of los noches but thank you anyway. I don't live in los noches anyway. My home is somewhere else.

ohhhhhh if i had ma own place i would like have big partys and lots of chicks gettin laid all day........... (weird coment)

where do you live....

ohh yeah your right.... its already half an hour ago........ what happened to me...

please, one of my clones is getting some right now......last time i got some was about 5 mins ago.....i am the clone master
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:

i kill you gin............ you dont deserve to be anything...... you dont even want to save
    spongebob

damn i was just playin....i was looking at sb today
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    nasin wrote:

where do you live....

please, one of my clones is getting some right now......last time i got some was about 5 mins ago.....i am the clone master

ohhhh youve got to teach me..... no wait im leaving this forum.....
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:

spongebob

spongebob is dead Twisted Evil
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

[quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:

who is your brother
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:

spongebob

damn i was just playin....i was looking at sb today

yay................ Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    nasin wrote:

where do you live....

nasin, really man i was jsut playin, DONT LEAVE THE FORUM!!!!!! it woint be as fun without you...

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm

madara5 wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:

spongebob

spongebob is dead Twisted Evil

thats it madara......... youre fucking nr 1 on my list!!!!!!!!!!!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    nasin wrote:

where do you live....

nasin, really man i was jsut playin, DONT LEAVE THE FORUM!!!!!! it woint be as fun without you.......no homo

theres enough coolness in madara for the whole world...

Last edited by nasin on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

*sweatdrop*

THIS IS AN ARC FOR GOD'S SAKE!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    nasin wrote:

where do you live....

nasin, really man i was jsut playin, DONT LEAVE THE FORUM!!!!!! it woint be as fun without you.......no homo

theres enough homo in madara for the whole world...

thats messed up
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="jmcast/makaveli"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"][quote="nasin"][quote="artixvoncreg"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:

who is your brother
    hes like an exciled visard............... hes fun...... when hes not drinking........
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

im sorry hateshi lets get back to your arc

nasin is ruining it for everyone
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:*sweatdrop*

oh sorry, please continue
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

ohhhhh lets go to the chatterbox........
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

sorry >.<
    oh and i really don't like that no homo thing
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

madara5 wrote:im sorry hateshi lets get back to your arc

nasin is ruining it for everyone

now you nr 0 Neutral
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:

sorry >.<

yeah that would be totally offencive if someone was gay and saw that
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:

sorry >.<

oh yea....i will edit that.....it was kinda insenitive

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:59 pm