manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+10
Dchong
WinnieChan
jmcast/makaveli
Dee Snider
Heavens knight.
Jin Grand
ksw212
Devodin
NotMeForSure
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
14 posters

Vizard 3rd Division

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Vizard 3rd Division - Page 2 Empty Re: Vizard 3rd Division

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 am

Dchong wrote:Hello 3rd division o wow this is empty.....O hi Dee

hey david, well we dont have much members yetXD
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard 3rd Division - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard 3rd Division - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Hello, I am Shane, Captain of the Vizard 3rd Division of this forum. Before you join, you must first post your Zanpakutou, otherwise you'll be placed as a seatless foot soldier. If possible also post your character profile. This division is modeled after the 2nd Division in the bleach manga, so the requirements to join are that you need to have speed, or incredibly fatal assualt and assasination skills, Like my PulsatingStep, and many other abilities. Here are the current members of the Division.

Captain- Shane Dawnstar
    Lieutenant- Jin Grand
    3rd seat- Gigamonch(arrancar)
    4th seat- Black Conan
    5th seat-CanadianNarutoFan
    6th seat- Aeon Clock(currently waiting for him to transfer over)

If there are any changes, like how to replace the captain, i will edit this post with how to do that.
    Take over a division-challenge and win against the current captain
    make a division- be voted in with 2/3 of the vote or around that number
    Rules
    1) If the captain is absent at any time. then the lieutenant is in charge. If he is absent then the next seat is in charge. So on and so on
    2) Do not be intimidated by the power of the captain. You can speak out if you like.
    3)Because there are other people that have a forum like this from the battle forum, if you are from a different division, then you must post along with your message from what division you are from and what your seat # if you have one.

The following are the other available divisions and the captains:
    1st Division: hanashibi kanda
    2nd Division: Roshio
    4th Division: Tyger(yet to transfer over)
    5th Division: Kiro Kenpachi

The following are links to kido lists:
    http://bleachtopia.proboards81.com/index.cgi?board=profiles&action=display&thread=14
    http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kid%C5%8D#Destructive_spells

Yo, Shane Taichou, my name is Blankconan, not black

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard 3rd Division - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard 3rd Division - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:44 am

Yo! 4th seat here. To everyone below me and my Lt., Shane Taichou, and the 3rd seat, please take good care of me. Thanks
    wanderer
    wanderer

stat points : 3

Vizard 3rd Division - Page 2 Empty thanks for an invitation

Post  wanderer Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello. I am Shane captain of the 3rd Division of this forum, and i could use a shinigami of your talents. If you are interested to join, follow the link below, register at that forum and post your zanpakutou there.
    Hi everyone!
    My name would be Psychodella (sorry I dunno Jap) when fighting I have a silky shining deep blue kimono, and my body while I’m fighting is occupied by a cat - ( the same relations as Kon and Ichigo have) but unlike Kon this animal is not at all stupid – it’s an egoistic black fluffy creature – and while my body is left to it animal instincts prevail- Meow!
    Armor: Thousand shining suns
    Release command: Reflect!
    Sealed state: scythe looking katana with a broad blade
    Shinkai: while in combat I use it to reflect the sunlight and make very intense light flashes, which affect my enemies sight when he looks at them, practically blind him and make him shut his eyes if only for a second. In attacking form these sparkles form a moving cloud in which they appear and disappear constantly, it follows my enemy, irritates him and makes him close his eyes anyway. And when he closes his eyes he sees a circling spiral coming to a dot in the centre (like the ones that magicians have)that off course hypnoses him (viva - at last) and takes him to a world of his memories and emotions. But its such perverted form of hypnose that all his reminiscens make him suffer in his soul, he is experiencing constant hesitations and not to let him of the hook my cloud meanwhile rocks his relaxed body and maintains his affected sleep.
    Bankai: To finish my enemy if he has stable psyche my blade can accumulate Blind Souls from space and emit them in my enemy – and then they appear in his dreams in the form of people he knows but as they are on my side they talk continuously to this poor thing reminding him of all only bad memories he ever had, demoralizing him to the point and thus pursuing him make his end with his own hands.

2) or it would be Mirabello (from belle mirage) and I would be dressed in a beige silky kimono
    Armor: Golden sand net
    Release command: Calling hansin to my help!
    Sealed state: a net of golden threads, which I wear folded as my belt.
    Shinkai: while during the battle I throw it on my enemy(and to be able to fly it takes a form of desert sphynx which moves with the help of its wings) and when he is captured he feels himself surrounded by hot desert sand with a wonderfull mirage in view(anything he likes). And while his attention is distracted my weapon finally strangles its prisoner to death.( it’s so sad ;()
    Bankai: if the prisoner is stronger than expected than it is transformed into a funnel (I don’t know how it is called – but I mean the eye of the storm) and then the poor buddy probably has no chances- he will be lost inside it and with time die because of the lack of air.
    At your service:)
    And what are you doing here, what are the rools?...

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Hey psychodella, nice to meet you. I'm the fourth seat. Do you wanna engage in some rough action with me?
    It'll be fun fighting against you Very Happy

*Engages the virtual battlefield*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 am

wanderer wrote:
    Hello. I am Shane captain of the 3rd Division of this forum, and i could use a shinigami of your talents. If you are interested to join, follow the link below, register at that forum and post your zanpakutou there.
    Hi everyone!
    My name would be Psychodella (sorry I dunno Jap) when fighting I have a silky shining deep blue kimono, and my body while I’m fighting is occupied by a cat - ( the same relations as Kon and Ichigo have) but unlike Kon this animal is not at all stupid – it’s an egoistic black fluffy creature – and while my body is left to it animal instincts prevail- Meow!
    Shinkai: while in combat I use it to reflect the sunlight and make very intense light flashes, which affect my enemies sight when he looks at them, practically blind him and make him shut his eyes if only for a second. In attacking form these sparkles form a moving cloud in which they appear and disappear constantly, it follows my enemy, irritates him and makes him close his eyes anyway. And when he closes his eyes he sees a circling spiral coming to a dot in the centre (like the ones that magicians have)that off course hypnoses him (viva - at last) and takes him to a world of his memories and emotions. But its such perverted form of hypnose that all his reminiscens make him suffer in his soul, he is experiencing constant hesitations and not to let him of the hook my cloud meanwhile rocks his relaxed body and maintains his affected sleep.
    Bankai: To finish my enemy if he has stable psyche my blade can accumulate Blind Souls from space and emit them in my enemy – and then they appear in his dreams in the form of people he knows but as they are on my side they talk continuously to this poor thing reminding him of all only bad memories he ever had, demoralizing him to the point and thus pursuing him make his end with his own hands.

2) or it would be Mirabello (from belle mirage) and I would be dressed in a beige silky kimono
    Shinkai: while during the battle I throw it on my enemy(and to be able to fly it takes a form of desert sphynx which moves with the help of its wings) and when he is captured he feels himself surrounded by hot desert sand with a wonderfull mirage in view(anything he likes). And while his attention is distracted my weapon finally strangles its prisoner to death.( it’s so sad ;()
    Bankai: if the prisoner is stronger than expected than it is transformed into a funnel (I don’t know how it is called – but I mean the eye of the storm) and then the poor buddy probably has no chances- he will be lost inside it and with time die because of the lack of air.

welcome to my squad, for any questions, please ask them at the newcomer thread.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    wanderer wrote:
    Hi everyone!

welcome to my squad, for any questions, please ask them at the newcomer thread.

Arent u suppose to be at Camp ?? -_-
    wanderer
    wanderer

Post  wanderer Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:25 am

Blankconan wrote:Hey psychodella, nice to meet you. I'm the fourth seat. Do you wanna engage in some rough action with me?

No fun! But it will be a pleasure for me to train my skills after so many years of oblivion!(Mummy returns - ha,ha)...
    but how can we fight?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:28 am

wanderer wrote:
    Blankconan wrote:Hey psychodella, nice to meet you. I'm the fourth seat. Do you wanna engage in some rough action with me?

No fun! But it will be a pleasure for me to train my skills after so many years of oblivion!(Mummy returns - ha,ha)...
    but how can we fight?

hey wanderer, we're at the chatterbox, come over.

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:38 am

Yay, i finally discovered that I'm now a third seat...
    And i'm gonna train hard so that I can match up with captain and lieutenant levels.
    I bet I can fend off a few hits from Jin-senpai
    wanderer
    wanderer

Post  wanderer Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    wanderer wrote:

but how can we fight?

hey wanderer, we're at the chatterbox, come over.
    Maybe it's the most stupid question but what is chatterbox?
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

hello shane, i would like to join this devision
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:23 pm

EVERYONE WHO READS THIS POST, COME AND COMMENT IN THE URGENT THREAD, BUT NO SPAM
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 am

Hiroto Takashi wrote:hello shane, i would like to join this devision

sure, but joining would mean you start from the lower ranks.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello all members of the third division
    Since Shane retired Im now the new captain. I hope I can become a good captain for you all and of course when Shane comes back, he will be the captain again, if he desires.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:As of now, i am temporarily on leave as i have to prepare for exams, so the current Lt. Jin Grand will be the new captain of this division, until i come back. As usual, this division is modeled after the 2nd division in the bleach anime, so to join you need to have impressive skills in speed or assasination. Here are the current members of the division.

Ex-Captain- Shane Dawnstar
    Captain- Jin Grand
    Assualt Operations Head- Snider Dee
    Lieutenant- Dchong
    3rd seat- Blankconan
    4th seat- CanadianNarutoFan
    5th seat- Wanderer
    6th seat- Bleach12345
    7th seat- Hiroto Takashi

If there are any questions please PM me, i will try my best to answer them. And Jin will be constantly updating me on what happens. If there are any queries on why dchong is lieutenant, it is because he has proved himself worthy. Snider Dee is a shinigami that has worked closely with me, and he has been appointed the Assualt Operations Head, who is incharge of all operations of the division and he also serves as a mentor to all division members.

Your Ex-Taichou,
    Shane

Bye Bye Shane , see u in abt 6 - 8 months xD
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Kaname appears high above the 3rd division just as he did in the 5th divison. He held a black flaming orb in bothe of his dragon ganulets. He laughed as he watch the shinigami try to flee from the soon to come end.

Double Inferuno Cero

The two orbs of destruction crashed into the 3rd division causing another firey rage. Kaname just laughed as he watched his descrution take place.

Moving on to the next one.

Kaname vanished once more leaving behind the sound of his evil laughter.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm

*The 3rd divison has been destoryed so it shall be closed*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:35 am