manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
8 posters

ARC: RESSURECTION

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

ARC: RESSURECTION - Page 10 Empty Re: ARC: RESSURECTION

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:*pac gets hit by 10 bala's right behind the cero*

*then biggie shunpos next to pac and slashes his arm of*

*before the ten balas, 2pac fired 2 FIRE GRAND REY CEROS diverting the blast and before biggie could slash his arm, pac blocked the attck with his blade*.....*then tupac raps the second verse of hit'em up while shunpoing away and the seal grows bigger*

*as tupac blocks the slash a sound wave is send slashing pac's arm of anyway*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:58 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*before the ten balas, 2pac fired 2 FIRE GRAND REY CEROS diverting the blast and before biggie could slash his arm, pac blocked the attck with his blade*.....*then tupac raps the second verse of hit'em up while shunpoing away and the seal grows bigger*

*the seal is still bigger but tupac's arm is cut off*....dammit FIRE ART : REATTACHMENT *fire evolpes tupac's arm and then a string of fire gos from tupac's shouder to the arm, then the arm is pulled back into place, then sealed back on*....*then a gaint ball of fire and sound chrashes on biggie*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*the seal is still bigger but tupac's arm is cut off*....dammit FIRE ART : REATTACHMENT *fire evolpes tupac's arm and then a string of fire gos from tupac's shouder to the arm, then the arm is pulled back into place, then sealed back on*....*then a gaint ball of fire and sound chrashes on biggie*

*biggie comes out of the smoke bleedin heavily*

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*pulls out 2 gunz, and shoots bulled with the speed of light*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*gets hit with bullets and falls on the ground*....dammit i knew ya shot me......but this wont be like last time........FINAL RELEASE: KUSHIKUSAKE KENBAKAKU SONDONSHIKU
    *tupac comes out with a blade that resembles ichigo's bankai and a jacket with all his dead hoimies names on it*.....this is for all of us
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*gets hit with bullets and falls on the ground*....dammit i knew ya shot me......but this wont be like last time........FINAL RELEASE: KUSHIKUSAKE KENBAKAKU SONDONSHIKU
    *tupac comes out with a blade that resembles ichigo's bankai and a jacket with all his dead hoimies names on it*.....this is for all of us

*biggies all like* lets get this ova with

*starts shooting a barrage of shots*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*blocks every single one of them, and sending them back toward biggie twice as fast*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*blocks every single one of them, and sending them back toward biggie twice as fast*

*blocks them all by making them hit into the gun again....... and shoots them out again... now with explosives*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*blocks them all by making them hit into the gun again....... and shoots them out again... now with explosives*

*makes a sheid of fire and sound... thing at biggie, and sends a FIRE GRC behind it*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 pm

ooc i got a german friend who is maybe coming on tomorrow......... so he doesnt speek that good english....... anyway hes my friend..... and he doesnt like tupac
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 pm

nasin wrote:ooc i got a german friend who is maybe coming on tomorrow......... so he doesnt speek that good english....... anyway hes my friend..... and he doesnt like tupac
    ooc- does he KNOW of tupac and not like him, or he just doesnt kno anything about tupac
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:19 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

*makes a sheid of fire and sound... thing at biggie, and sends a FIRE GRC behind it*

ima shoot ya lik i shot ya befo

gun cero!!!!!!

*shoots a cero way stronger than fire grc at pac*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:19 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:ooc i got a german friend who is maybe coming on tomorrow......... so he doesnt speek that good english....... anyway hes my friend..... and he doesnt like tupac
    ooc- does he KNOW of tupac and not like him, or he just doesnt kno anything about tupac

ooc he doesnt like hip hop in general.......
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:21 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

gun cero!!!!!!

*while the cero is coming toward him, tupac fires a FULL POWER MAKAVELI CERO and the blast envlopes the fire cero, shield, gun cero, and biggie himself*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:23 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

0cc- oh, well then its okay.....i dont really kno a lot of people in other countrys that like hip-hop, thats why i was surprized to find out you did
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

gun cero!!!!!!

*while the cero is coming toward him, tupac fires a FULL POWER MAKAVELI CERO and the blast envlopes the fire cero, shield, gun cero, and biggie himself*

*a moment before getting hit by cero, biggie shoots himself in mouth with a gun cero builds up the force and fires a cero equal to makaveli cero*

lets get this over with next attack will either win or loose

full power gun-B.I.G cero!!!!!!!!!!

*fires the ultimate cero at tupac*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

0cc- oh, well then its okay.....i dont really kno a lot of people in other countrys that like hip-hop, thats why i was surprized to find out you did

ohhhh yeah...... me and ma friends all love hip 2 the hop........ not really me and one friend listen only to hip hop
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

damn ya nigga

this is ma ultimate form

gun cero!!!!!!

*a moment before getting hit by cero, biggie shoots himself in mouth with a gun cero builds up the force and fires a cero equal to makaveli cero*

lets get this over with next attack will either win or loose

full power gun-B.I.G cero!!!!!!!!!!

*fires the ultimate cero at tupac*

THE DON KULUMINATI MAKAVELI GRAND REY CERO *shoots the ulitamate cero at biggie*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ohhhh yeah...... me and ma friends all love hip 2 the hop........ not really me and one friend listen only to hip hop

yea in south carolina the ONLY music we listen to is hip hop
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:30 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

THE DON KULUMINATI MAKAVELI GRAND REY CERO *shoots the ulitamate cero at biggie*

*the two cero's clash up ending in a enourmous explosion*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:31 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

fo real???????? nice!!!!!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:32 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*tupac and biggie are found on the ground....both are bloodly and out of energy*

tupac- dammit....i lost again.....what the hell was the point of working so fucking hard to kill you
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:33 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea ask tmack.... he goes to my school and introduced me to the vizard forum in the first place
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:33 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

*tupac and biggie are found on the ground....both are bloodly and out of energy*

tupac- dammit....i lost again.....what the hell was the point of working so fucking hard to kill you

biggie: whats the deal about sum friendly fire anyway ya knowwhatnasayin?????? lets just be homis agan
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:34 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea ask tmack.... he goes to my school and introduced me to the vizard forum in the first place

yea i knew that......... who is strongest you or tmack??????
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm

nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

biggie: whats the deal about sum friendly fire anyway ya knowwhatnasayin?????? lets just be homis agan

TUPAC- NO!!!!!!!!! I WILL FUCKIN KILL YOU......dammit.....okay.......yaknowhanasayin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content