manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Hollis
Nicholas Wolfwood
Reynemesis
Sinister92
Viper
Devodin
Stark Black
amazonhobo
NotMeForSure
scrump
Dchong
Bo Ricero
Kaname
hanabishi kanda
adiktuz
zozo hurley(nasin)
Hiroto Takashi
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
ksw212
Jin Grand
Tenma
25 posters

Hueco Mundo

Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Hueco Mundo Empty Hueco Mundo

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:07 am

[I made this place as I couldn't find HM just generally. This place isn't reserved anything in particular, but more like if you deside to take a trip to HM then you do it here, not in the divisions like some ppl did in mangafox oh and [...]= ooc]

Tenma fell trough the portal panting, it had not been a pleasant journey. The hollow was faster and was standing in front of Tenma. "Following me here was not one of your wisest decisions shinigami, although you did surprise me, I actually thought you were a mere human at first" The hollow said with a smirk. Tenma just stood there with the blades in his hands "Shinigami? what is he talking about" he thought. The hollow must have seen it in his expression because of what he said next "wait a sec... you actually were a human not long ago weren't you..." Tenma was still confused, what was this "hollow" talking about, was he reffering to his katanas? He wasn't that experienced in swordfigthing.. well besides from wathcing some martial arts movies but that was it.
    "Well, I suppose I'll just devour you and get back to finnish my meal at that school" he interrupted Tenmas thoughts. Those last words snapped something in his mind, and he was enveloped in a dark blue aura, it was almost black. "There's no way I'm letting you get away alive!" Tenma had no idea where those words came from but his fear was gone now, he felt like he could defeat this monster. And so he lunged at the hollow aiming at his leggs. But the hollow dodged it. Tenma turned and he had a wild expression on his face, the hollow was in the air so Tenma jumped towards him and dealt several blows to the hollow who was blocking it with his arms. At the last hit the blades were glowing and he cut straight trough one of the hollows arm and as he noticed this he retreated a bit. "Pesky insect! your just making me that much angrier!!!" The hollow howled and then his arm regenerated "Now you die shinigami!" and he flew with incredible speed at Tenma sending him flying. Tenma felt a rib or two break and he coughed up some blood, but the adrenaline in his body kept him from feeling any pain.

Their fight continued like this for a while and soon Tenma was starting to feel like he wasn't gonna make it. "I told 'ya you should have escaped, but noooo you wanted to fight.. and what happened you get beat up" Tenma didn't recognize the voice at first, but then he remembered. "you.. you're the lizard.." he panted. "wow we got an Einstein in our hands here! now go on and let me out, wouldnt want you to die right now would we now? you know my name don't you? think about it and it'll come to you like a flash..." then his voice faded away.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Hueco Mundo

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:59 am

Is it here a new arc will start??
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:00 am

Tenma wrote:[I made this place as I couldn't find HM just generally. This place isn't reserved anything in particular, but more like if you deside to take a trip to HM then you do it here, not in the divisions like some ppl did in mangafox oh and [...]= ooc]

Tenma fell trough the portal panting, it had not been a pleasant journey. The hollow was faster and was standing in front of Tenma. "Following me here was not one of your wisest decisions shinigami, although you did surprise me, I actually thought you were a mere human at first" The hollow said with a smirk. Tenma just stood there with the blades in his hands "Shinigami? what is he talking about" he thought. The hollow must have seen it in his expression because of what he said next "wait a sec... you actually were a human not long ago weren't you..." Tenma was still confused, what was this "hollow" talking about, was he reffering to his katanas? He wasn't that experienced in swordfigthing.. well besides from wathcing some martial arts movies but that was it.
    "Well, I suppose I'll just devour you and get back to finnish my meal at that school" he interrupted Tenmas thoughts. Those last words snapped something in his mind, and he was enveloped in a dark blue aura, it was almost black. "There's no way I'm letting you get away alive!" Tenma had no idea where those words came from but his fear was gone now, he felt like he could defeat this monster. And so he lunged at the hollow aiming at his leggs. But the hollow dodged it. Tenma turned and he had a wild expression on his face, the hollow was in the air so Tenma jumped towards him and dealt several blows to the hollow who was blocking it with his arms. At the last hit the blades were glowing and he cut straight trough one of the hollows arm and as he noticed this he retreated a bit. "Pesky insect! your just making me that much angrier!!!" The hollow howled and then his arm regenerated "Now you die shinigami!" and he flew with incredible speed at Tenma sending him flying. Tenma felt a rib or two break and he coughed up some blood, but the adrenaline in his body kept him from feeling any pain.

Their fight continued like this for a while and soon Tenma was starting to feel like he wasn't gonna make it. "I told 'ya you should have escaped, but noooo you wanted to fight.. and what happened you get beat up" Tenma didn't recognize the voice at first, but then he remembered. "you.. you're the lizard.." he panted. "wow we got an Einstein in our hands here! now go on and let me out, wouldnt want you to die right now would we now? you know my name don't you? think about it and it'll come to you like a flash..." then his voice faded away.

Lolz , hey , it seems as though u hav a Inner Shinigami , like me xD ( My History's Spoiler )
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:09 am

Jin Grand wrote:Is it here a new arc will start??

Yes, plz read my char. bio first, and this arc continues from that ^^

About inner shinigami? I have no idea what you mean by that :S
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 am

Erm Jin, is it possible that i can delete the thread of your 'The Ambush' Arc? i wana save space in the forum.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 am

Tenma wrote:

Yes, plz read my char. bio first, and this arc continues from that ^^

About inner shinigami? I have no idea what you mean by that :S

Lolz , i mean like Inner Hollow , after reading the intro , it seems as though u hav an Inner Shinigami .....
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Erm Jin, is it possible that i can delete the thread of your 'The Ambush' Arc? i wana save space in the forum.

Yeah go ahead, I already wrote it in the thread, that it could be deleted
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:19 am

Tenma was severely wounded by the hollow. He kept dodging as well as he could. " ora ora ora!! Is that the best you got punk!? " The hollow yelled before delivering a heavy kick in Tenmas abdomen. "I guess I'll finish this then..." The hollow charged some kind of a blast in front of Tenma as he struggled to figure out what to do, but the only thing he could think of was... "Descend from the storm!!! Obsidian!" he yelled and a dark cloud appeared above him and a lightning struck his blades, transforming them into a pair of black sai. Instinctivelly he dodged the incoming blast and a black lightning shot out of the sais, toasting the hollow.

[And about the inner shinigami, I dont see it but if you say so Very Happy]
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 am

Tenma wrote:Tenma was severely wounded by the hollow. He kept dodging as well as he could. " ora ora ora!! Is that the best you got punk!? " The hollow yelled before delivering a heavy kick in Tenmas abdomen. "I guess I'll finish this then..." The hollow charged some kind of a blast in front of Tenma as he struggled to figure out what to do, but the only thing he could think of was... "Descend from the storm!!! Obsidian!" he yelled and a dark cloud appeared above him and a lightning struck his blades, transforming them into a pair of black sai. Instinctivelly he dodged the incoming blast and a black lightning shot out of the sais, toasting the hollow.

ooc: Should we jump in now or later??
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    Tenma wrote:Tenma was severely wounded by the hollow. He kept dodging as well as he could. " ora ora ora!! Is that the best you got punk!? " The hollow yelled before delivering a heavy kick in Tenmas abdomen. "I guess I'll finish this then..." The hollow charged some kind of a blast in front of Tenma as he struggled to figure out what to do, but the only thing he could think of was... "Descend from the storm!!! Obsidian!" he yelled and a dark cloud appeared above him and a lightning struck his blades, transforming them into a pair of black sai. Instinctivelly he dodged the incoming blast and a black lightning shot out of the sais, toasting the hollow.

ooc: Should we jump in now or later??

Currently fighting Winnie-Chan in the Medical Division , Shane is watching , so l8tr xD
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:27 am

[Jump in when ever you see fit ^^]

Tenma fealt power surging trough him. It was as if he could direct it trough the sais. "Took you long enough dummy!" the lizard commented At that point he realized that the lizard was inside the sais somehow "so your Obsidian eh, well help me out killing this hollow-thing" Tenma said before jumping in the air and sending a black lightning after another at the hollow.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:28 am

Lolz , i mean after reading it , u hav instinct of a Shinigami , u are a Shinigami , or u hav a Inner Shinigami , lolz
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am

ksw212 wrote:

Lolz , i mean after reading it , u hav instinct of a Shinigami , u are a Shinigami , or u hav a Inner Shinigami , lolz

[OOOOOOHHHHHH... now it makes sense Very Happy]
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:30 am

Tenma wrote:[Jump in when ever you see fit ^^]

Tenma fealt power surging trough him. It was as if he could direct it trough the sais. "Took you long enough dummy!" the lizard commented At that point he realized that the lizard was inside the sais somehow "so your Obsidian eh, well help me out killing this hollow-thing" Tenma said before jumping in the air and sending a black lightning after another at the hollow.

*Jin stopped in the air. His walk through Hueco Mundo had suddenly become much more interesting. He continued to watch the fight and decided not to break in. Whoever his guy was, he was interesting, having Shinigami powers without going through the academy was rare.*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

Jin Grand wrote:

*Jin stopped in the air. His walk through Hueco Mundo had suddenly become much more interesting. He continued to watch the fight and decided not to break in. Whoever his guy was, he was interesting, having Shinigami powers without going through the academy was rare.*

help me see how Tenma does Jin, i might wana recruit him in the 3rd division.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:33 am

Tenma wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

[OOOOOOHHHHHH... now it makes sense Very Happy]

Haha xD
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

Ok, but I need to go in 45 min, so I might not get the hole picture
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 am

hey captain shane, you sent me a message where i would have to be tested in order to win your vote. well im ready for what ever test you have
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:37 am

madara5 wrote:hey captain shane, you sent me a message where i would have to be tested in order to win your vote. well im ready for what ever test you have

i just sent you a pm, read it. I cant test you now as i needa go soon.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:40 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

sure, i just need you to observe him for awhile that's all.

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:42 am

okay then, how do we start this thing?
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

sure, i just need you to observe him for awhile that's all.

I will
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am

After Tenmas attack the hollow jumped out of the smoke and was seriously damaged, and equally pissed. "Now you've done it you filthy shinigami bastart" He screamed, releasing several beams of reiatsu around him. Tenma jumped towards the hollow, dodging the blasts in midair. "Will you shut up already, I don't even have the slightest clue of what a shinigami is, nor do I care as long as I kill you!!" He shouted as he shot a black lightning at the hollow, the which he blocked. While he did this, Tenma moved at high speed behind him and stabbed him in the neck sending a current of black lightning trough his spine.
    As the hollow faded away Tenmas shikai dissolved and he collapsed.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 am

Tenma wrote:After Tenmas attack the hollow jumped out of the smoke and was seriously damaged, and equally pissed. "Now you've done it you filthy shinigami bastart" He screamed, releasing several beams of reiatsu around him. Tenma jumped towards the hollow, dodging the blasts in midair. "Will you shut up already, I don't even have the slightest clue of what a shinigami is, nor do I care as long as I kill you!!" He shouted as he shot a black lightning at the hollow, the which he blocked. While he did this, Tenma moved at high speed behind him and stabbed him in the neck sending a current of black lightning trough his spine.
    As the hollow faded away Tenmas shikai dissolved and he collapsed.

*I shunpos to the side of the collapsed guy and pulls him up by his collar*
    me: what to do now? Michelle you here?
    *an arrancar with white hair appears behind me*
    michelle: yes Jin-dono?
    Me: do you have the stuff I asked you to cary?
    michelle: of course. *she pulls out a small bag of white pills*
    me: good, this should make him wake up in a couple of minutes, maybe half an hour
    *I give the guy one of the pills and makes him eat it*
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 am

Tenma soon wakes up thanks to the pills. He looks around and sees Jin and Michelle. He jumps back and draws his swords. "Who are you people, are you with that hollow!?" he said. These people looked pretty damn weird to him, as he had never seen a shinigami or arrancar before.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:41 am