manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+2
Dee Snider
amazonhobo
6 posters

SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO

Poll

SHOULD SHINIGAMI BE ABLE TO GET INTO HC WHENEVER THEY WANT

[ 4 ]
    SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Bar_left50%SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Bar_left38%SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Bar_left12%SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Empty SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:14 am

According to the manga "Bleach", which this whole forum is based on. It is technically impossible for shinigami to use garganta, unless somehow creating an artificial one with months preparation which ONLY urahara could do because of his studies, and i guess Stark could be compared to urahara but that's it. Even if they use it, in the manga it was a one way ticket and when the captains used it, it indeed did stay open, but Aizen closed it by his own will, trapping them inside.
    Whether you agree or disagree provide your arguments below
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Empty Re: SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am

amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Empty Re: SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO

Post  amazonhobo Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 am

This is something else thats been bugging me....shinigami are incapable of casting Gran Rey Cero's as it is an Espada-exclusive power. and the garganta-
    * Garganta (黒腔(ガルガンタ), garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Arrancar)
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 am

just posting an opinion..there should be a limit on the cero capable of being used..like GRC only for espadas..cero oscuras only for 1-4 espada...seems like all vaizard in here suddenly is able to use GRC...
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 am

I think they can go to HM, BUT they have only 1-2 Gargantas, that are in let's say UDG's division, since he actually is an arrancar. And the location to where it leads should be random, meaning no popping up in our base or just happening to appear in front of one of us.
    When they go to HM, they absolutelly need Starck or UDG with them, so that they can get back out, if not then they are stuck there!!! I mean for real, no posting IC in other areas or arcs!!! Your character can only be in one place at a time!!!

About GRC, vaizards could probably use it, BUT it is clearly stated as an espada tech, meaning that they developed it, and so the vaizards do not know how to use that. On the other hand, the vaizards probably have something similar to grc, but untill we see them in action in the manga. Do not come up with 1000000000000 imba cero moves.

While were at it, secunda resureccion should not be used by any of the arrancars, untill there is more info on it. Same goes for the vaizards "2nd form".
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 pm

amazonhobo wrote:This is something else thats been bugging me....shinigami are incapable of casting Gran Rey Cero's as it is an Espada-exclusive power. and the garganta-
    * Garganta (黒腔(ガルガンタ), garuganta; Spanish for "Throat", Japanese for "Black Cavity") is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tōsen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Arrancar)

acutally we already got rid of the GRC for vizards like 2 weeks ago. and for the appearining the shinigami in HM I also think its unfair because as you stated later that the only person that could make gargantua's was Urahara so it is unfair that everybody can just appear in HM and i guess since some people are arrancars and they are our side should not be able to use gargantua's since they weren't taught all of the stuff that the regular arrancars know. So I think that one person should be able to make portals to HM and also the Las Noches being destroyed is kinda also impossible because it would probably take like days just to destroy it cuz it is a large as the seriete.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Left_bar_bleue10/10SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Tenma wrote:I think they can go to HM, BUT they have only 1-2 Gargantas, that are in let's say UDG's division, since he actually is an arrancar. And the location to where it leads should be random, meaning no popping up in our base or just happening to appear in front of one of us.
    When they go to HM, they absolutelly need Starck or UDG with them, so that they can get back out, if not then they are stuck there!!! I mean for real, no posting IC in other areas or arcs!!! Your character can only be in one place at a time!!!

About GRC, vaizards could probably use it, BUT it is clearly stated as an espada tech, meaning that they developed it, and so the vaizards do not know how to use that. On the other hand, the vaizards probably have something similar to grc, but untill we see them in action in the manga. Do not come up with 1000000000000 imba cero moves.

While were at it, secunda resureccion should not be used by any of the arrancars, untill there is more info on it. Same goes for the vaizards "2nd form".
    well. for me. i already made a gate that opens up randomly along time ago. ok. so thats my reason
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 pm

I NEED TO CHANGE MY ANSWER TT-TT!!! I picked the wrong thing because i wasn't sure of the question when i voted
    TT-TT i like being special... considering it's the only doinking talent i have except being a moron which nasin and i are currently parred in o.o...
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Left_bar_bleue10/10SHINIGAMI WALTZING INTO HUECO MUNDO Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:31 pm