manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+7
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kaname
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Hiroto Takashi
Devodin
jmcast/makaveli
11 posters

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Poll

SHOULD WE CHANGE

[ 4 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_left27%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_left53%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 0 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_left0%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_left20%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Empty URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm

OKAY THINGS NEED TO CHANGE AND WE ARE NOT SURE HOW, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS YOU ARE FREE TO POST OR COMMENT, BUT NO SPAM HERE, STAY ON THE SUBJECT, AND PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:04 pm

i will be posting a couple of defult ideas that people came up with

yea,but how to make the battles more real??????i think it sould be like a point system...like lets say because i am an LT i have 300 points, but because kanda is a genral captain, he gets 600 points.....and like to use a cero, it would take 5 points but to use a grc(for arrancar) would take like 10 points,and once your points are gone your reitsu is gone, but i think the points should raise by 50 every release (shikai,bankai,etc.)...and if i were to use some sorta seal techs i could raise my points even more...lets say if my total points were 300 but if i rasie it somehow, then it could be up to 600, but kanda's could be a total of 1000
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:07 pm

For shikai reiatsu would be raised x3
    Bankai it would be raised x10
    ( If I remember the series correctly )

Last edited by Devodin on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:08 pm

who voted no?
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Devodin wrote:For shikai reiatsu would be raised x3

yeah that sounds like a good idea
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm

this is a good idea, i agree with it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:14 pm

this is bits and peices of a converstion about a point system

That'd be alright, but I think it'd take a while to get everything set up so people are happy. Plus then there's the Zanpakuto skills, and the various cero adaptions people have etc... there'd be lots of cases where the admin would need to step in and regulate the skills being used. Not that that's a bad thing but right now I don't see it happening.

actual thats a pretty good idea, but everybody would have to set their on point limit to their techs. Then we would have to have somebody check to make sure it's fair and not god mod. For the points i'm thinking something like this.

Rank A- 2000
    Rank B- 1500
    Rank C- 1000
    Rank D- 750
    Rank E- 500

Then you get 500 points for each release.

you can apply the system to everything lik
    attack
    defense
    speed
    aglitily
    special attack
    etc

okay lets say i am comparing a LT to CAPTAIN GENERAL
    okay so i would have a total of 5000 points to start off with
    attack-1000
    defense-1000
    speed-1000
    aglitily-1000
    special attack -1000

but kanda could have 10000
    attack-2000
    defense-2000
    speed-2000
    aglitily-2000
    special attack-2000

but i couls also choese to have it like this
    attack-2000
    defense-500
    speed-500
    aglitily-1000
    special attack-1000

or this is another way we can like put it on a leveling up system. Say i got 5000 points i can put 1000 on my attack, 2000 on my defense, and the rest on speed so we can keep track of wat can hurt who. What do you guys think?

Also, this system that involves the rank takes away teh capability of say, a 3rd seat trying to take over a lt's position through battle. That would essentially mean, that for example... umm the 3rd seat and lower of 3rd division will never be able to take on the lt of 3rd division for his position as the battle will always result in this:

3rd seat: CEro!

Lt: I block it cause are power levels differ that much cause I'm an lt. (or something along those lines)

See?

yea like in terms of attack and defence.....if the attack uses 20 points, then it would take an attack of more than 20 to counter or a defence of more than 20 points to avoid the attack...but if you decide to use a block thats only 10 points, then you would escape with half damage

what rey said, like every month you are on and actiove then you just 1000 points to use at your will

in arcs and stuff...your captain should decide if you were active in battle enuf to recive full points

I like the idea that we could regulate the power of people's attacks but it does make it static.

The best thing I'd say right now is what's been going on. People think they're all powerful. So, you go around their attacks and pin them in a way they don't expect, thinking of EVERY single thing they can do and preparing a method against it so they have to get hit with an attack that most people would agree ends the fight

right but the issue here is:

I'm a 5 seat i have baknai, i fight on equal ground with a captain who also has banaki.

that is not possible

I do think that clones shouldn't be the "escape from jail free" card that they are right now.

You shouldn't be able to say "You though you attacked me but really, it was a clone"
    You need to say when you make a clone

Seated fights should be like this
    yes like what if udg fought kanda for captain genral..and udg's points were 7000 but kanda's were 10000...then the total points for each would be 10000 plus 7000, then didved by 2
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:16 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:this is bits and peices of a converstion about a point system

That'd be alright, but I think it'd take a while to get everything set up so people are happy. Plus then there's the Zanpakuto skills, and the various cero adaptions people have etc... there'd be lots of cases where the admin would need to step in and regulate the skills being used. Not that that's a bad thing but right now I don't see it happening.

actual thats a pretty good idea, but everybody would have to set their on point limit to their techs. Then we would have to have somebody check to make sure it's fair and not god mod. For the points i'm thinking something like this.

Rank A- 2000
    Rank B- 1500
    Rank C- 1000
    Rank D- 750
    Rank E- 500

attack
    defense
    speed
    aglitily
    special attack
    etc

attack-1000
    defense-1000
    speed-1000
    aglitily-1000
    special attack -1000

attack-2000
    defense-2000
    speed-2000
    aglitily-2000
    special attack-2000

attack-2000
    defense-500
    speed-500
    aglitily-1000
    special attack-1000

or this is another way we can like put it on a leveling up system. Say i got 5000 points i can put 1000 on my attack, 2000 on my defense, and the rest on speed so we can keep track of wat can hurt who. What do you guys think?

Also, this system that involves the rank takes away teh capability of say, a 3rd seat trying to take over a lt's position through battle. That would essentially mean, that for example... umm the 3rd seat and lower of 3rd division will never be able to take on the lt of 3rd division for his position as the battle will always result in this:

Lt: I block it cause are power levels differ that much cause I'm an lt. (or something along those lines)

See?

yea like in terms of attack and defence.....if the attack uses 20 points, then it would take an attack of more than 20 to counter or a defence of more than 20 points to avoid the attack...but if you decide to use a block thats only 10 points, then you would escape with half damage

what rey said, like every month you are on and actiove then you just 1000 points to use at your will

in arcs and stuff...your captain should decide if you were active in battle enuf to recive full points

I like the idea that we could regulate the power of people's attacks but it does make it static.

The best thing I'd say right now is what's been going on. People think they're all powerful. So, you go around their attacks and pin them in a way they don't expect, thinking of EVERY single thing they can do and preparing a method against it so they have to get hit with an attack that most people would agree ends the fight

I'm a 5 seat i have baknai, i fight on equal ground with a captain who also has banaki.

that is not possible

I do think that clones shouldn't be the "escape from jail free" card that they are right now.

You shouldn't be able to say "You though you attacked me but really, it was a clone"

yes like what if udg fought kanda for captain genral..and udg's points were 7000 but kanda's were 10000...then the total points for each would be 10000 plus 7000, then didved by 2

um i donno that seems a bit too hard to remember when in battle
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:this is bits and peices of a converstion about a point system

Rank A- 2000
    Rank B- 1500
    Rank C- 1000
    Rank D- 750
    Rank E- 500

attack
    defense
    speed
    aglitily
    special attack
    etc

attack-1000
    defense-1000
    speed-1000
    aglitily-1000
    special attack -1000

attack-2000
    defense-2000
    speed-2000
    aglitily-2000
    special attack-2000

attack-2000
    defense-500
    speed-500
    aglitily-1000
    special attack-1000

See?

that is not possible

um i donno that seems a bit too hard to remember when in battle
    just post what you agree with and dont agree with
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 pm

NO BIG QUOTES!!!!!
    If we do a points system it's gonna get complicated regardless
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 pm

oh sorry, but i do not agree with the whole point system
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

If we do release bonuses like that...
    Arrancar should be higher than shikai so x4 automatically

then maybe something like
    Resurrection would be x12 & Vizard Mask should be +x2 to your release bonus

(The seat reiatsu bonus seems way too confusing for me to take a stab at.)
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

oh, makaveli did you try to kick me out?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:oh sorry, but i do not agree with the whole point system

i dont like it, but i cant think of anything better at the moment so if you are gonna say you dont like it then make a better idea
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:oh, makaveli did you try to kick me out?

WHAT THE FUCK?????? no, i had to get on mircosoft word and copy and paste EVERY post in the conversation to compile it and post it all here
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:22 pm

how would the espadas fall under the ranking system
    a
    b
    c
    d
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:22 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i dont like it, but i cant think of anything better at the moment so if you are gonna say you dont like it then make a better idea

oh, no i didn't mean it like that. i dont really have a better idea, but i kinda like the way it is.

totally i mean no offence.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK?????? no, i had to get on mircosoft word and copy and paste EVERY post in the conversation to compile it and post it all here

oh, no i meant ban me from the website, cause when i hit the renew button it came up like, webpage cannot be found
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oh, no i didn't mean it like that. i dont really have a better idea, but i kinda like the way it is.

totally i mean no offence.
    theirs nothing to be sorry about we.re just seeing how this goes cuz the battles here are long and dull everyones on equal ground so this is an idea to see if we can hange that. if you dont like it its okay we try to come up with a better system
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

Post  Reynemesis Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oh, no i meant ban me from the website, cause when i hit the renew button it came up like, webpage cannot be found
    that happens to everyone dont worry about it
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i dont have the power to do that....and the same happened to me
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:28 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Yeah, the host of the webpage probably reset itself.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Yeah, the host of the webpage probably reset itself.

yep but it doesnt happen often
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:39 pm

well thats not fair just cuz ur LT
    we have to worry about seat rules like seat 3 and up can be vizards though
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 pm

sinister92 wrote:well thats not fair just cuz ur LT
    we have to worry about seat rules like seat 3 and up can be vizards though

okay then forget that idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:59 am