manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
zozo hurley(nasin)
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
7 posters

become a bount and create your own doll

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

become a bount and create your own doll Empty become a bount and create your own doll

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 pm

okay for all of you who had wanted to become a bount, here is your chance. in this thread you can create your doll, a familiar equivalent to the Shinigami's Zanpakuto. Like a Zanpakuto, a doll is its creator's power given physical form. Also like a Zanpakuto, a doll's personality is much like its creator's, though the dolls seem to have more personality variation than the Zanpakutō spirits seen thus far.

of cource dont let your doll take over you. if you do your doll could kill you. also doll's names are usually in german, so if i were you i would look up german names for your doll. oh and when you just get your doll it must be in it's baby form, then as you progress your doll gets bigger and then becomes a mature adult doll (trying to explain this as best as i can without going through the sex talk lol! ) and when you do this dont have it like, oh i just got my doll and it's a baby and then the next day it's an adult---NO! make it at least 1-3 days before it is fully grown. and inbetween those days it gets bigger and bigger. anyway have fun creating dolls.

please include the following--
    -name of doll
    -sealed doll form (for example the metal ball Koga uses to release Dalk)
    -baby doll form (you must have this when you first get a doll)
    -true doll form--you have to be at 200 posts
    -power up version of doll (in case you power up for some reason)--you have to be at 300 posts
    -doll's power
    -if you can merge with your doll include description of what you would look like.--you have to be inbetween 500-600 posts to do this
    -All dolls have to have a release phrase of--Zeige Dich (Show yourself).

and since bounts dont have shunpo or sonido (or anything like that) i made one up.
    Tanz dem wind (dance on wind. oh and in german w's have a v sound)

also if you want to return your doll to it's sealed form all you have to say is, "zurückkehren (return)"

Last edited by Hiroto Takashi on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

become a bount and create your own doll Empty Re: become a bount and create your own doll

Post  Tenma Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 am

Oh and you should probably have to start out with a "baby" form of it and have to train with it to make it grow. And powerup forms and merging should have similar post limits as shikai and bankai.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

become a bount and create your own doll Empty Re: become a bount and create your own doll

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 pm

hmmmmmmm nice topic......... i hated the bounto saga but still the doll's where awesome....
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Tenma wrote:Oh and you should probably have to start out with a "baby" form of it and have to train with it to make it grow. And powerup forms and merging should have similar post limits as shikai and bankai.

kinda like pokemon lol. no but that is a good idea i'll add that in
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:53 pm

doll's name-- Eismond (cresent moon)

sealed doll form--an ice whistle that i keep in my pocket. when i blow on it the whistle
    shatters and then from the ice particals forms my doll

baby doll form--a tiny white hermit crab

true doll form--a giant white hermit crab (about human size) that has a shell made of ice. he has total manipulation of ice and winter related storm powers.

powerup version of the doll-- i have to call Nachdenken (reflect) to activate this. anywho when i call on this my doll's shell becomes spikey and anything around it becomes ice.

powers--Winterberge (winter mountains) when i call on this my doll/hybrid, will touch the ground and then huge spikes will jut up from the ground.
    Weisser mond (white moon) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send out a white blast of energy at my opponet.
    Winterfeld (winter field) when i call on this ice surrounds the battle ground and then 5 pillars surrounds my opponet that then crashes into him.
    Mond refleter (moon reflection) when i call on this 5 clones made of ice will appear (depends--when eismond calls on this 5 of him will appear, when i call on this 5 of me will appear).

personality-- Really nice but always want to protect me no matter what

release command--"Ziege Dich (show your self) Eismond."

temperary fuzion--i have to call Yaltenoune (hybrid). when i call on this my doll transforms into it's baby form and enters my body by me pressing it against my chest. when it combines with me i have a shell on my back that has spikes on it, my skin turns white, and it will continually snow. i have total ice and winter related storm powers.

powers- total ice manipultation. these are the attacks i have to be in hybrid mode to use. here are some of my attacks,
    Sturm herunterrieseln (cresent snow storm) when i call on this i have to be in hybrid mode. when i call on this my ice shell will break apart into tiny ice particals (looks like senbonzakura). anyway this attack will stay the same unless i return it to normal.
    Eis shonu (cresent explosion) when i call on this i get into my hermit shell gets 2 times bigger and i get into it, then it explodes. when the explosion is over the shell will return to normal.
    besides these attacks i have many others that do not have names--i can just do them at will

Last edited by Hiroto Takashi on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:doll's name-- Eismond (ice moon)
    sealed doll form--an ice whistle that i keep in my pocket. when i blow on it the whistle shatters and then from the ice particals forms my doll
    true doll form--a giant white hermit crab (about human size) that has a shell made of ice. he has total manipulation of ice and winter related storm powers.
    powerup version of the doll-- i have to call Nachdenken (reflect) to activate this. anywho when i call on this my doll's shell becomes spikey and anything around it becomes ice.
    temperary fuzion--i have to call Vereinigung (combine). when i call on this my doll transforms into it's baby form and enters my body by me pressing it against my chest. when it combines with me i have a shell on my back that has spikes on it, my skin turns white, and it will continually snow. i have total ice and winter related storm powers.
    powers- total ice manipultation.

so you are a bount now madara????
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    sealed doll form--an ice whistle that i keep in my pocket. when i blow on it the whistle shatters and then from the ice particals forms my doll
    temperary fuzion--i have to call Vereinigung (combine). when i call on this my doll transforms into it's baby form and enters my body by me pressing it against my chest. when it combines with me i have a shell on my back that has spikes on it, my skin turns white, and it will continually snow. i have total ice and winter related storm powers.

yeah maybe i'll try it for a couple of days. if i dont like it then i'll drop it and be a soul reaper again
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:00 pm

pokemons die of aids sometimes

Last edited by nasin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yeah maybe i'll try it for a couple of days. if i dont like it then i'll drop it and be a soul reaper again

okay
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm

oh come on nobody wants to be a bount?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    become a bount and create your own doll Left_bar_bleue10/10become a bount and create your own doll Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oi oi oi oi
    first you ask me to turn you into a bount and now you want to be a visard if you don't like it. its that type of thinking that i hate. you're a bount now. and thats final. no more species changing
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

oi oi oi oi
    first you ask me to turn you into a bount and now you want to be a visard if you don't like it. its that type of thinking that i hate. you're a bount now. and thats final. no more species changing

yeah i know it was before you changed me into a bount. i mean of cource really the only way for me to turn back is for me to kill myself and then become a shinigami and then become a vizard again. so nah! i can become a vizard again. in your face!...................im sorry.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 pm

but i mean since you went to all that work of cource i wont change back. and i haven't thanked you.............thank you captain!
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 am

nasin wrote:

[I know this forum is supposed to be more relaxed than bleach end game, but this kind of spam is just not needed, and it isn't even funny. And as I know ppl who actually have aids, I kind of tend to get ticked off by aids related "jokes"]
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Tenma wrote:
    nasin wrote:

[I know this forum is supposed to be more relaxed than bleach end game, but this kind of spam is just not needed, and it isn't even funny. And as I know ppl who actually have aids, I kind of tend to get ticked off by aids related "jokes"]

i wrote ir because i wrote something wrong and couldnt delete it so i had to write something.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm

[quote="nasin"]
    Tenma wrote:

i wrote ir because i wrote something wrong and couldnt delete it so i had to write something.

[Did you know you can delete posts -.-']
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:59 pm

[quote="Tenma"]
    nasin wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

yeah but somehow i cant delete that one?????????? weird
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

okay here's my new doll--

-doll's name-- Astrid (flame's warrior)

-sealed doll form-- a claw-like weapon and a braclet. this weapon was passed down to me by my mother, Yoshino Soma (yes i know that she is an acutal bount, and i did take her doll. but she is my mother and she gave it to me. but when i use it, it is a variation of it) anyway when i want to release him i strike the two together creating a spark, thus creating Astrid. Astrid is similar to Goetha but is a woman. looks exactly the same but is a woman and has blue fire instead of red.

-baby doll form-- is a small charcole-skin like baby

-doll true form-- still has charcole-like skin but blue fire is seen between the cracks in it's skin. mostly humanoid in appearance, it has no legs (it kinda has stumps for legs but from the stumps comes fire). It can't be attacked physically, being made of flame, and reforms if dispersed. her fire temperature is at least 1000 degrees

-powerup version of doll-- all of the fire that comes out of it goes from blue fire to green lightning (the lightning that is seen between the cracks of its body and the lightning it throws). the lightning itself is 5000 degrees more hotter, making it in total 7000 degrees.

-powers- klarer Tag im Herbst (clear day in autum) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send out a volly of fire balls at my opponent. Herbsthimmel (autumn sky) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send fireballs towards the sky and then a few seconds later meteors will start to fall from the sky (about 5-7).

-personality-- easily hot tempered when someone attacks me. always looking for a fight.

-release command-- "Zeige Dich (show your self) Astrid!"

-temperary fuzion-- Yaltenoune (hybrid) when i call on this i combine with my doll. when i do this my skin becomes charcol-like, my hair becomes fire-like, and i have the ability to manipulate and controll fire. like when he is in normal mode my fire is blue, but when in power mode the fire is green.

-powers- these are the powers when i go into hybrid mode. Blitz des Feuers (Lightning's edge) when i call on this i gather lightning energy into my hands and then release it in one huge blast. Donner Flamme (thunder blaze) when i call on this lightning strikes all around me and then stikes the enemy with amazing power.

Last edited by Hiroto Takashi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm

[quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"]
    Tenma wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

okay if you guys are going to talk then go to the chatterbox thread.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm

[quote="Hiroto Takashi"]
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Tenma wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

okay if you guys are going to talk then go to the chatterbox thread.

sup hiroto
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    become a bount and create your own doll Left_bar_bleue10/10become a bount and create your own doll Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 am

bount got their asses owned by the shinigami
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:06 am

Hiroto Takashi wrote:okay here's my new doll--

-doll's name-- Goetha (fire's warrior)

-sealed doll form-- a claw-like weapon and a braclet. this weapon was passed down to me by my mother, Yoshino Soma (yes i know that she is an acutal bount, and i did take her doll. but she is my mother and she gave it to me.) anyway when i want to release him i strike the two together creating a spark, thus creating Goetha.

-doll true form-- still has charcole-like skin but fire is seen between the cracks in it's skin. mostly humanoid in appearance, it has no legs (it kinda has stumps for legs but from the stumps comes fire). It can't be attacked physically, being made of flame, and reforms if dispersed.

-powerup version of doll-- all of the fire that comes out of it becomes blue fire (the fire that is seen between the cracks of its body and the fire it throws). the fire itself is 200 degrees more hotter.

-powers- klarer Tag im Herbst (clear day in autum) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send out a volly of fire balls at my opponent. Herbsthimmel (autumn sky) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send fireballs towards the sky and then a few seconds later meteors will start to fall from the sky (about 5-7).

-personality-- easily hot tempered when someone attacks me. always looking for a fight.

-release command-- "Zeige Dich (show your self) Goetha!"

-temperary fuzion-- Yaltenoune (hybrid) when i call on this i combine with my doll. when i do this my skin becomes charcol-like, my hair becomes fire-like, and i have the ability to manipulate and controll fire.

-powers- these are the powers when i go into hybrid mode. Rand des Feuers (Fire's edge) when i call on this i gather fire energy into my hands and then release it in one huge fire ball. Flamme (blaze) when i call on this fire surrounds me and then releases in one huge blast.

[Here I thought you weren't allowed to use zanpaktou that are already used in the manga/anime and I asume that the same rule goes for dolls, resureccion and quincy crosses. Besides, Yoshinos doll was destroyed -.-' So if you are her son (which is impossible since bounto can't breed) you could at most have a doll that is similar, but not the same]
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Tenma wrote:

-sealed doll form-- a claw-like weapon and a braclet. this weapon was passed down to me by my mother, Yoshino Soma (yes i know that she is an acutal bount, and i did take her doll. but she is my mother and she gave it to me.) anyway when i want to release him i strike the two together creating a spark, thus creating Goetha.

-doll true form-- still has charcole-like skin but fire is seen between the cracks in it's skin. mostly humanoid in appearance, it has no legs (it kinda has stumps for legs but from the stumps comes fire). It can't be attacked physically, being made of flame, and reforms if dispersed.

-powerup version of doll-- all of the fire that comes out of it becomes blue fire (the fire that is seen between the cracks of its body and the fire it throws). the fire itself is 200 degrees more hotter.

-temperary fuzion-- Yaltenoune (hybrid) when i call on this i combine with my doll. when i do this my skin becomes charcol-like, my hair becomes fire-like, and i have the ability to manipulate and controll fire.

-powers- these are the powers when i go into hybrid mode. Rand des Feuers (Fire's edge) when i call on this i gather fire energy into my hands and then release it in one huge fire ball. Flamme (blaze) when i call on this fire surrounds me and then releases in one huge blast.

[Here I thought you weren't allowed to use zanpaktou that are already used in the manga/anime and I asume that the same rule goes for dolls, resureccion and quincy crosses. Besides, Yoshinos doll was destroyed -.-' So if you are her son (which is impossible since bounto can't breed) you could at most have a doll that is similar, but not the same]

no, yoshino is the only bount that can breed, look it up. but yes i will change it.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:47 am

Hiroto Takashi wrote:

no, yoshino is the only bount that can breed, look it up. but yes i will change it.

[I do not plan on searching trough the bounto arc, if anyone should look it up to show proof, then you should, since it's you who's trying to use this doll. And either way, her doll was destroyed, so you can't use it. And I'm still pretty sure that none of the bounto were able to breed!]
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 am

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

She can't actual breed as in have kids. What she had was a special ability with her doll that gave her a breed like abilty, which in turn gave life to the bito.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:53 pm