manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
zozo hurley(nasin)
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
7 posters

become a bount and create your own doll

Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

become a bount and create your own doll - Page 2 Empty Re: become a bount and create your own doll

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Tenma wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:okay here's my new doll--

-doll's name-- Goetha (fire's warrior)

-sealed doll form-- a claw-like weapon and a braclet. this weapon was passed down to me by my mother, Yoshino Soma (yes i know that she is an acutal bount, and i did take her doll. but she is my mother and she gave it to me.) anyway when i want to release him i strike the two together creating a spark, thus creating Goetha.

-baby doll form-- is a small charcole-skin like baby

-doll true form-- still has charcole-like skin but fire is seen between the cracks in it's skin. mostly humanoid in appearance, it has no legs (it kinda has stumps for legs but from the stumps comes fire). It can't be attacked physically, being made of flame, and reforms if dispersed.

-powerup version of doll-- all of the fire that comes out of it becomes blue fire (the fire that is seen between the cracks of its body and the fire it throws). the fire itself is 200 degrees more hotter.

-powers- klarer Tag im Herbst (clear day in autum) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send out a volly of fire balls at my opponent. Herbsthimmel (autumn sky) when i call on this my doll/hybrid will send fireballs towards the sky and then a few seconds later meteors will start to fall from the sky (about 5-7).

-personality-- easily hot tempered when someone attacks me. always looking for a fight.

-release command-- "Zeige Dich (show your self) Goetha!"

-temperary fuzion-- Yaltenoune (hybrid) when i call on this i combine with my doll. when i do this my skin becomes charcol-like, my hair becomes fire-like, and i have the ability to manipulate and controll fire.

-powers- these are the powers when i go into hybrid mode. Rand des Feuers (Fire's edge) when i call on this i gather fire energy into my hands and then release it in one huge fire ball. Flamme (blaze) when i call on this fire surrounds me and then releases in one huge blast.

[Here I thought you weren't allowed to use zanpaktou that are already used in the manga/anime and I asume that the same rule goes for dolls, resureccion and quincy crosses. Besides, Yoshinos doll was destroyed -.-' So if you are her son (which is impossible since bounto can't breed) you could at most have a doll that is similar, but not the same]

no, yoshino is the only bount that can breed, look it up. but yes i will change it.

She can't actual breed as in have kids. What she had was a special ability with her doll that gave her a breed like abilty, which in turn gave life to the bito.

yes well i will explain it in my arc. so if you would be so kind as to drop it, please! that would be much apprecaited
    Hiroto Takashi

become a bount and create your own doll - Page 2 Empty Re: become a bount and create your own doll

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 pm

okay im only going to say this once cause im real sick and tired of it. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR CREATING DOLLS, THIS ISN'T THE CHATTERBOX FORUM, IF YOU WANT TO CHAT GO TO THE CHATTER BOX THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 pm

okay here is my new and final doll

-dolls name--Ausserst

-sealed doll form- takes the form of 2 keys combined (looks like the key from pirates from the carribaen 2). one key is golden while the other key is black.

-baby doll form--small golden dagger

-true doll form--humongous golden sword (is about 10 meters long(30 feet long)) the sword it self has a very interesting shape. it has a normal golden katana hilt, the tsuba is a golden ring blade (i can fit inside of it), and the rest is a golden katana blade. this sword can manipulate light.

-powers--die Bombe des Gottes (god's bomb) when i call on this i absorb reishi into my blade untill it forms a huge ball (about 50 meters long) this is very, very powerful, in a way it has the power of the hydrogen bomb. der Zorn des Gottes (god's wrath) when i call on this powerful golden energy waves come off from the sword when i swing it (looks like getsuga tensho but is golden). der Schutz des Gottes (god's protection) when i call on this a golden barrier encases me (nearly nothing can break this).

-2nd doll form--unlike most dolls this doll has a 2nd form instead of just a powerup form. the sword turns completely black (has the same shape just black instead of golden). this 2nd form deals more with poison. for instance when i hit someone with it they will be poisoned, i can also manipulate shadows.

-powers-- die Finsternis des Teufels (satan's darkness) when i call on this i stab the sword into the ground and it releases a dence black fog of poison all over the battle field. obviosly im immune to the attack. der Zorn des Teufels (satan's wrath) when i call on this my sword sends out black energy waves. die shutyene des Teufels (satan's awakening) when i call on this my sword becomes surrounded in black energy, if you so much as touch this energy you'll be instantly poisoned.

-temperary fuzion-- Yaltenoune (hybrid). when i call on this the form i take depends. when i fuze with my first form my body turns completely golden (every thing-hair, clothes, skin etc.). but if i fuze with the 2nd form my body turns completely black and it looks as if you cant really see me, almost as if i were standing in the shadows, and if you touch me you'll be instantly poisoned. i have all the same powers.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 am

50 m wide energy ball? Shocked
    Lelouch, this isn't dbz!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 am

Tenma wrote:50 m wide energy ball? Shocked
    Lelouch, this isn't dbz!

yes you remembered to call him lelouch
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Lelouch, this isn't dbz!

The good part is, I did it one timne yesterday, and he actually knew what it was about Very Happy
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 am

Tenma wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Lelouch, this isn't dbz!

The good part is, I did it one timne yesterday, and he actually knew what it was about Very Happy
    hahahahahahaha, i called louch hiroto.... so thats another prove
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah, like i just posted a page ago, dont post here unless your a bount and want to have a doll as a weapon. or if you want to be stupid then keep posting here. otherwise i suggest you stop posting here.

and another thing im tired of you harrasing me by saying im this lelouch guy. one question--why would i be a shinigami when i willingly changed into a bount? and dont start with, "oh kanda said you cant be a bount for a couple days and then go back." yeah i know. i went with the procedure to become a bount and not a shinigami. so anyway if you want to go with your redeculous theorys about me being this lelouch guy, then go ahead--i really dont care i dont see why you waist your time with it.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    become a bount and create your own doll - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10become a bount and create your own doll - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:47 pm