manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+7
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kaname
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Hiroto Takashi
Devodin
jmcast/makaveli
11 posters

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Poll

SHOULD WE CHANGE

[ 4 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_left27%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_left53%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 0 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_left0%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_left20%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:43 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:i just saw what seat im in. oh well, guess i'll just have to kick some ass to move up

okay........ ya think ya can do that,,,,,,,, not saying you cant.....

ahhh nasin leave the boy alone

i could with my new doll, Ausserst, one of its attacks has the power of a hydrogen bomb

ehhhhhh weird......... thats kinda ovapowered...... but anyway

well it like a doll that was produced by 9 dolls together. but anyway i was thinking about creating my own devision for bounts
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:i just saw what seat im in. oh well, guess i'll just have to kick some ass to move up

i could with my new doll, Ausserst, one of its attacks has the power of a hydrogen bomb

and if you kno about world war 2, then i can tell you one of my attacks is 10x hiroshima
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

and if you kno about world war 2, then i can tell you one of my attacks is 10x hiroshima

thats sooooooo overpowered.......
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well kanda and udg are overpowered, and yes i know that they are captains
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ehhhhhh weird......... thats kinda ovapowered...... but anyway

well it like a doll that was produced by 9 dolls together. but anyway i was thinking about creating my own devision for bounts

ill saty for an hour anyway..... i think you need more bounts to do that, and 9 dolls together..... aint that overpowered....... just saying you have to be normally strong.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

no its not, now the one 40x hiroshima may be.......
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well kanda and udg are overpowered, and yes i know that they are captains

ok then my attacks could destroy all texas...
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:wow, you guys are kinda weird
    well. thats how we are. what do expect. we're really human. nothing else
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

you kno just one hiroshima would kill even a soul reaper right??????
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

is that what that new guy said?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

just playin about the 40x hiroshima,yeaaaa no offence or nothing, i wasnt even born
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i was just playin
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i was just playin

okay.......... huh huh.... damn.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

okay i have to do something but i will be back on in 30 mins
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay i have to do something but i will be back on in 30 mins

see ya
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:damn and fuck them wannabe's

Actual they had the point system first. The reason why the point system works there, but won't work here is because of spam. On that site you get points for your rp post, but you don't get any points when you spam or talk. Here there would be no way of telling the difference.

The bleach end game site is nowhere near bad, it is actual very good and gives a real bleach feel. The reason why most oof you guys don't like it is because the way it is setup. which is you can't just spam and say your stronger. You actuallay grow stronger.

Thats the reson we need at least a ranking system here because sure rukia has the powers of a seated officer, but its not like she can beat any captain. And yes she did beat the 9th espada but he was the weakes of all the espadas. He was a illian class hollow. Renji is a LT with bankai, but when he went up against a captain with bankai what happen. He got his ass pawed in like 3 seconds. On here that does not happen. A 3rd seat fights a captain in bankai and fights equally with that captain. Captains are suppose to be the strongest shingamis in SS how can a 3rd seat keep up.

So my point of view all people on here care about is winning and trying sound cool with there 1000 techs. So thats why we need a ranking system tbecause everybody will lose once in a while, Just accept it and move on.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:yeah...... and who says that a seated member cant be stronger than the lt..... i bet ikkaku is stronger than that girl........ with pink hair.

we've never seen her fight so how can you know that for sure.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Kaname wrote:

Actual they had the point system first. The reason why the point system works there, but won't work here is because of spam. On that site you get points for your rp post, but you don't get any points when you spam or talk. Here there would be no way of telling the difference.

The bleach end game site is nowhere near bad, it is actual very good and gives a real bleach feel. The reason why most oof you guys don't like it is because the way it is setup. which is you can't just spam and say your stronger. You actuallay grow stronger.

Thats the reson we need at least a ranking system here because sure rukia has the powers of a seated officer, but its not like she can beat any captain. And yes she did beat the 9th espada but he was the weakes of all the espadas. He was a illian class hollow. Renji is a LT with bankai, but when he went up against a captain with bankai what happen. He got his ass pawed in like 3 seconds. On here that does not happen. A 3rd seat fights a captain in bankai and fights equally with that captain. Captains are suppose to be the strongest shingamis in SS how can a 3rd seat keep up.

So my point of view all people on here care about is winning and trying sound cool with there 1000 techs. So thats why we need a ranking system tbecause everybody will lose once in a while, Just accept it and move on.

the way i see it.....everyone agrees with the rankings, but hate the points...so if we could find a way around that, then we would be good
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:20 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

the way i see it.....everyone agrees with the rankings, but hate the points...so if we could find a way around that, then we would be good

Use what i said:

Rank A- captain comander/ espada leader
    Rank B- captains/ espadas
    Rank C- vice caps/ numerous(11-15)
    Rank D- 3-5 seat/ faccions
    Rank E- everybody else
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Use what i said:

Rank E- everybody else

well thank you, i will post it up in the meeting hall
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Use what i said:

Rank E- everybody else

well thank you, i will post it up in the meeting hall

ok
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:56 am