manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+4
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Tenma
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kaname
8 posters

To All Who Read

Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

To All Who Read Empty To All Who Read

Post  Kaname Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

So I've been reading through both of the forums and I've noticed a lot of Kaname bashing. So since none of you have the guts to actual say something to me. Im making this thread so you all can get whatever you have to say about my char off your chest and so I can explain how wrong everything yu all have been saying is.
    So come on don't be shy now
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

To All Who Read Empty Re: To All Who Read

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 am

you just demonstated what i dont like........
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 am

Nasin is right, your attitude actually says alot, and not just your characters attitude.

"Im making this thread so you all can get whatever you have to say about my char off your chest and so I can explain how wrong everything yu all have been saying is." That for example sound quite arrogant to me Neutral
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 am

Tenma wrote:Nasin is right, your attitude actually says alot, and not just your characters attitude.

"Im making this thread so you all can get whatever you have to say about my char off your chest and so I can explain how wrong everything yu all have been saying is." That for example sound quite arrogant to me Neutral

and i agree with myself again, and tenma.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:15 am

Tenma wrote:Nasin is right, your attitude actually says alot, and not just your characters attitude.

i agree with this too, i mean you cant totally say you have done nothing wrong or there is perfectly nothing wrong with your character. That alone is arrogance, even i cant say such things.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:17 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

i agree with this too, i mean you cant totally say you have done nothing wrong or there is perfectly nothing wrong with your character. That alone is arrogance, even i cant say such things.

yea shane's right!!!!!!!!!
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    To All Who Read Left_bar_bleue10/10To All Who Read Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

I agree to every word they say.....
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

No you all just misread or mis interpter what i mean. You all bashing kaname and since you all want say it to me direcetly im giving you the chance so i can proved just how wrong your comments about him are. I wasnt saying it to be arrgonat, i was saying to prove my char isnt as bad as you all claim he is. Cause everything i did with kaname i did for a reason. and once you all get what you have to say about him out, i can explain those reasons and then you all will see that your actually wrong about my char.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

i will not get into this argument for the sake of members leaving (meaning i don't want any one to leave this forum) but kaname. during the old war. the medical devision which was our hopital. you destroyed. in war. that is a war crime. although i am repeteing what i have said a lot of times before. but i can not let it go. just to inform any one and every one. that war crimes are crimes against humanity. even if it is war. there are still things you can not do. for an example. like ruining the environment of an enemy taritory. that it self is a war crime. although it doesn't really matter in here as there is no environment, but let us just stay away from them. ok
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:41 pm

in war there are still law and protocols to follow you now even now there protocols
    to follow like they don't damage art or museums or monuments ect if you do this this terrorism
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

i will not get into this argument for the sake of members leaving (meaning i don't want any one to leave this forum) but kaname. during the old war. the medical devision which was our hopital. you destroyed. in war. that is a war crime. although i am repeteing what i have said a lot of times before. but i can not let it go. just to inform any one and every one. that war crimes are crimes against humanity. even if it is war. there are still things you can not do. for an example. like ruining the environment of an enemy taritory. that it self is a war crime. although it doesn't really matter in here as there is no environment, but let us just stay away from them. ok

Okay I partially agree with everyone and stuff and stuff and first Kanda is right about the hospital stuff cuz its like if you put army into a non war zone and start shooting that is just against the rules so everybody is gonna retaliate...and towards the Kaname thing...I know you probably read what some people wrote....including me and I am sorry for the things that came up in the conversation. I am sorry for the things I and some other people said...and I have but some of the things I have to bring up is some of your attacks like that attack that was so like wide or somthing that you can't dodge, well thats just god mod and to make it not god mod why don't you make it some charge time...and about the bezerker thing that is kinda god mod but not...I mean its okay if you get mad in role play but I mean you can't go from rawr to grrrrawwwwwrwwwwawwwrwrrrrwraarwrrwrwrarwrrarwwr in like 2 posts so just like space out your berserker mode please....well if you have anthing else to say just pm me and I hope everything is cool
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm

and i get all hat your saying about war crimes, but my only point was that is in the real world and this is a bleach rpg, something in the real world should have no effect on a blech rpg
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Okay I partially agree with everyone and stuff and stuff and first Kanda is right about the hospital stuff cuz its like if you put army into a non war zone and start shooting that is just against the rules so everybody is gonna retaliate...and towards the Kaname thing...I know you probably read what some people wrote....including me and I am sorry for the things that came up in the conversation. I am sorry for the things I and some other people said...and I have but some of the things I have to bring up is some of your attacks like that attack that was so like wide or somthing that you can't dodge, well thats just god mod and to make it not god mod why don't you make it some charge time...and about the bezerker thing that is kinda god mod but not...I mean its okay if you get mad in role play but I mean you can't go from rawr to grrrrawwwwwrwwwwawwwrwrrrrwraarwrrwrwrarwrrarwwr in like 2 posts so just like space out your berserker mode please....well if you have anthing else to say just pm me and I hope everything is cool

thank you tmack for posting now i can explain or clear some things up for you so you can understand better.
    1) the attack your alking about it wasnt the actual attack i was just desribing the size of it so you could get a general idea of how big it was. cause when i rp i actual invision the battlefield and my char moving and stuff so i try to decscribe the things i do so people will get the same idea i get when i think of it.
    2) beserker mode is an instant and it really no different then the seals that everybidy has to limit their ower. Kaname is a berseker in battle. and a berseker is a fighter who feeds off their rage and anger in battle to get strong(kinda like what the hulk does). So in battle i already state that kaname is in bersker mode without sying it. When i post things like Kaname is beginning to grow more annoyed and anger as the battle draw on, and then i describe how his reiastu changes or looks. that basically is his bereker mode. i just gave it a name so it would be god mod cause if i were to just do it then everybody would be like god mod god mod.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

thank you tmack for posting now i can explain or clear some things up for you so you can understand better.
    1) the attack your alking about it wasnt the actual attack i was just desribing the size of it so you could get a general idea of how big it was. cause when i rp i actual invision the battlefield and my char moving and stuff so i try to decscribe the things i do so people will get the same idea i get when i think of it.
    2) beserker mode is an instant and it really no different then the seals that everybidy has to limit their ower. Kaname is a berseker in battle. and a berseker is a fighter who feeds off their rage and anger in battle to get strong(kinda like what the hulk does). So in battle i already state that kaname is in bersker mode without sying it. When i post things like Kaname is beginning to grow more annoyed and anger as the battle draw on, and then i describe how his reiastu changes or looks. that basically is his bereker mode. i just gave it a name so it would be god mod cause if i were to just do it then everybody would be like god mod god mod.

well your welcome and I hope apology accepted and stuff
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Tmack wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

yea its koo
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

yea its koo

great cuz in the real world i really don't like too much conflict...
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 pm

this topic should be lock because nothing can be changed in the past you can only change how you feel about it in the present and were starting anew so all that happen vanishes were starting anew so stop reminiscing about the past
    this y i made the war topic in the new forum and rules on it so thing that happen in the past wont happen
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 pm

this should even be here this isnt new or announcement this you try to get attention because your won those pple that make other no like you cause you want attention and your on ego make you think your right and not doing wrong kanda
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 pm

I don't feel like going on with this argument any more, but I just need to clarify one thing I said.
    Kaname, when I said you're arrogant, I mean the part when you claim that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Maybe you didn't mean it, but the way you expressed yourself made you seem arrogant.

the part I'm taling about: "Im making this thread so you all can get whatever you have to say about my char off your chest and so I can explain how wrong everything yu all have been saying is."

If you really are upset then you should try a different approach, cause way you're doing it is a good way to make more enemies. I'm not trying to bash you here, I'm giving you some friendly advice.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Kaname wrote:and i get all hat your saying about war crimes, but my only point was that is in the real world and this is a bleach rpg, something in the real world should have no effect on a blech rpg
    you just don't get the point do you. even if it is a rp. protocalls are still protocals. you can't just change them if it is in a game. no matter what. this reflects what we are doing if we aregoing into the military. although. the chanses that we are going is verry small. basikly next to 0. but you get the point. no matter what. there are some things you just can't do. no matter what the reason is. no matter what the situation. you shouldnever ever comit a war crime. and even though i can be evil a lot of times. but even i don't do that, i don't even consider that.

and in the case you use a counter argument against me that includes you saying that you had a hospital of your own or something like that. it would be void cause if you had a sub medical devision, you placed it under the same roof. the devisions are different as ech devision is a indevidual group that choose to work togather. if you placed your sub medical devision under the same roof, then it is considered an infermery. its like a school. there is a medical room, but it is still part of the school. but it is not a school our medical devision was different. s that was for the purpous of teaching medicine and other stuff. meaninng it was a different group/organization. i hope you understand us now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:40 am