manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

3 posters

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Left_bar_bleue10/10The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Empty The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 pm

ok. the only time this forum may be used is when we are electing a captain and holding an exam. so no one may post except the captains participating and the person being tested
    current captains or captain level authority
    commanding captain- 1st devision- hanabishi kanda
    1st devision- scrump- medical head- currently not regestered- current replacement is WinnieChan
    2nd devision captain- sonchero or Roishio
    3rd devision captain- ttdh15
    4th devision captain- tygerdela -currently not a registered
    5th devision captain- hells raven
    6th devision captain- UnknownDemonGod
    the history of the captains will be here
    1st devision-
    1) hanabishi kanda
    2nd devision-
    2) sonchero or Roishio
    3rd devition-
    1) zero guard
    2) ttdh15- page 1 - 3
    4th devision-
    1) tygerdela
    5th devision -
    1) hells raven
    6th devision -
    1) UnknownDemonGod

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Left_bar_bleue10/10The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Empty Re: The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:06 pm

captains examination # 1 of this forum is ttdh15 or shane
    page 1 - 3

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES Empty Re: The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Alright, im here, kanda taichou.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 pm

we start when ever you are ready. you make the first move
    and the rules of the battle forum still applies here
    ok. here are the requirements. i will only be using my kido. if you can get me to take out my zanpakto and use shikai. then you pass
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:we start when ever you are ready. you make the first move

hm, okay, but sorry to say im the more analytical fighter type. I always make the second move.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:17 pm

ttdh15 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:we start when ever you are ready. you make the first move

hm, okay, but sorry to say im the more analytical fighter type. I always make the second move.
    hmm. ok. and to tell you. in here to save space. just press the reply butain.
    so lets behin
    hodo #4 white lightning
    *suddenly a hodo is fired from behine shane*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 pm

*Suddenly, knada found shane under his chin, and the white lightning hit nothing. Before kanda could react, shane delivered an uppercut to his chin, then blows him back with hakufuku*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:28 pm

ttdh15 wrote:*Suddenly, knada found shane under his chin, and the white lightning hit nothing. Before kanda could react, shane delivered an uppercut to his chin, then blows him back with hakufuku*
    *it was a clone*
    OOC- try to stay away from saying before he can react. as that is a step below god mod as thats saying i have to det hit no matter what. so try to stay away from that
    *then suddenly a kanda then stabs shane in the back*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

okay will change.

*Shane does a somersault kick, making the sword fly off*
    Hado 58: Tenran

*A widening tornado blasts kanda to the wall*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 pm

ttdh15 wrote:okay will change.

hodo 63. Raikōhō
    *counters the tenran with a Raikōhō*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:okay will change.

hodo 63. Raikōhō
    *counters the tenran with a Raikōhō*

*a clone was behind kanda*
    hado 63: soren siukatsui
    * The a burst of blue energy hits kanda from the back, whilst the real Shane appears right infront of kanda and thrusts his sword into his heart. All this happened when the raikoho was just casted*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Kyōmon
    *a glass like barrier surounds kanda then blocks all the attacks*
    bakudo 62. Hyapporankan
    * rod formed of energy is thrown towards shane, then disintegrates to smaller rods shot at shane to pin him down*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Bakudo 9: Geki

*A flash of red light stuns kanda, shane dodges the binding spell that kanda casted*

Hado90: Kurohitsugi

*While kanda was still stunned, a black coffin encased him and pierces him with spears*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:48 pm

ttdh15 wrote:Bakudo 9: Geki

*A flash of red light stuns kanda, shane dodges the binding spell that kanda casted*

*While kanda was still stunned, a black coffin encased him and pierces him with spears*
    *kanda is above shane*
    wow. what a dangerous combo. too bad it doesn't work on clones. and let me tell you something. all the clones are the same but if you don't catch all of them, and only a few of them. then you can never catch me.
    *5 other kandas then apear besides shane making faces then scatter*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:Bakudo 9: Geki

*kanda is above shane*
    wow. what a dangerous combo. too bad it doesn't work on clones. and let me tell you something. all the clones are the same but if you don't catch all of them, and only a few of them. then you can never catch me.
    *5 other kandas then apear besides shane making faces then scatter*
    oh. and why arn't you using your zanpakto. you'll never beat me like that
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

it is true that clones are very useful and they have advantage over a lot of things, but clones cant help in a massive attack as it reveals the real player in the end

Hado88:Hiryugekizokushintenraiho

*A huge explosion occured, blasting all the kandas back, the clones dissapeared due to impact, revealing the real kanda flying back due to the force in mid-air*

Pulsating Step

*In a heartbeat, shane was right infront of kanda, and he thrust his sword into his heart*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

i've got my reasons. don't worry, i'll use it soon.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 pm

ttdh15 wrote:it is true that clones are very useful and they have advantage over a lot of things, but clones cant help in a massive attack as it reveals the real player in the end

Hado88:Hiryugekizokushintenraiho

*A huge explosion occured, blasting all the kandas back, the clones dissapeared due to impact, revealing the real kanda flying back due to the force in mid-air*

Pulsating Step

*In a heartbeat, shane was right infront of kanda, and he thrust his sword into his heart*
    *grabs the blade and a small cut shows on his palm*
    well. you're still growing. so i guess you arn't that weak. but you still have a lot of improvement
    *kanda then points his index finger at the stumach*
    hodo # 4
    *point blank, kanda shoots the stream of white lightning while he is holding on to shanes zanpakto*
    and easy up on trying to kill me. i'm testing you. not battling you
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm

ah sorry about that...

Hanki(reverse demon)

*Shane redirects the electricity back into kanda, electrifying him.*

Tear open the skies, DeathGale!

*Shane's sword dissipates and disperses, masking the area with spirit particles and energy*

(Be anything happens, the spirit particles cant be absorbed, as it is literally my zan)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 pm

ttdh15 wrote:ah sorry about that...

Hanki(reverse demon)

*Shane's sword dissipates and disperses, masking the area with spirit particles and energy*

(Be anything happens, the spirit particles cant be absorbed, as it is literally my zan)
    *kanda is momentary shocked then regains his composure*
    good, good. very creative. but not enough to get me serious
    hodo 33. Sōkatsui
    *shoots a blue fire ball at shane*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:ah sorry about that...

Hanki(reverse demon)

*kanda is momentary shocked then regains his composure*
    good, good. very creative. but not enough to get me serious
    hodo 33. Sōkatsui

i know this wont be enough to get you serious yet, but it'll have to do for now.

Storm Technique: Particle Explosion

*Several particles were compressed so hard they detonated while swirling around kanda, also reliquishing the sokatsui*
    *shoots a blue fire ball at shane*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 pm

i know this wont be enough to get you serious yet, but it'll have to do for now.

Storm Technique: Particle Explosion

*Several particles were compressed so hard they detonated while swirling around kanda, also reliquishing the sokatsui*

*kand appears un harmed but some his his cloths are alittle burned*
    kanda- oh ho, well. that is an interesting technique. but it won't beat me. after all. i am originally a flame zanpakto user, so fire base attacks has either little or no effect. but good try though
    *kanda draws his zanpakto and placed it next to his face and points the tip at shane*
    singly blade style, slash of the morning dew
    *kanda moves even faster than shunpo past shane while slicing shane all over*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Storm Technique: Vortex Gale.

*A vortex of wind and spirit particles covers shane from all the attacks*

speed. I am speed.

*Shane caught up with kanda's speed. He used FangGale, a slice of wind energy hits kanda at frightening speed*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:31 pm

ttdh15 wrote:Storm Technique: Vortex Gale.

*A vortex of wind and spirit particles covers shane from all the attacks*

speed. I am speed.

*Shane caught up with kanda's speed. He used FangGale, a slice of wind energy hits kanda at frightening speed*
    *blocks itwith the zanpakto*
    yare, yare. to think some one is able to keep up with my speed when i use that move. that impresses me. so far the clossest is just too get a lucky block. now lets see ig you take this
    single blade style
    *suddenly reaitsu sworles around kanda*
    slash of the mid night rain
    *shunpos infront of shane ans does a downward slash so powerful and so fast that it severly cuts shane*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:37 pm

let's see what i can do...

Storm Technique: Blitz

*Shane dissipates into spirit particles the moment the slash strikes him. In a split second, kanda found shane behind him and 5 spirit particle blades stabbed into his back*

These blades are made of highly condensed spirit particles and compressed winds, that are contantly swirling so fast that it cuts, even through certain barriers. There is no way to break it, so blocking it would be quite a hard task.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:33 am