manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

3 posters

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 2 Empty Re: The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 pm

ttdh15 wrote:let's see what i can do...

Storm Technique: Blitz

*Shane dissipates into spirit particles the moment the slash strikes him. In a split second, kanda found shane behind him and 5 spirit particle blades stabbed into his back*

These blades are made of highly condensed spirit particles and compressed winds, that are contantly swirling so fast that it cuts, even through certain barriers. There is no way to break it, so blocking it would be quite a hard task.
    OOC- i'll be back in a few. so hold on for a while
    oh and what patern is the 5 blades in. like a strait line. horizontal, or vertical. or what combination. or is it a like a pentegon
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 2 Empty Re: The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:let's see what i can do...

Storm Technique: Blitz

*Shane dissipates into spirit particles the moment the slash strikes him. In a split second, kanda found shane behind him and 5 spirit particle blades stabbed into his back*

These blades are made of highly condensed spirit particles and compressed winds, that are contantly swirling so fast that it cuts, even through certain barriers. There is no way to break it, so blocking it would be quite a hard task.
    OOC- i'll be back in a few. so hold on for a while
    oh and what patern is the 5 blades in. like a strait line. horizontal, or vertical. or what combination. or is it a like a pentegon

ah its a pentagon, alright see you back in a few minutes.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 pm

ok. i'm back. and no you arn't dreaming. i have deleted all of those posts. and do you not know how to read. i said only those that are participating in this may post. now back on track
    *kanda blocks 3 of the 5 slashes and there are some more rips in the coat*
    hmm. man. i just repaired this coat, oh well
    *kanda then shunpos behind shane and slashes him downward*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. i'm back. and no you arn't dreaming. i have deleted all of those posts. and do you not know how to read. i said only those that are participating in this may post. now back on track

Storm Technique: Air Pressure

*The surrounding air gets so dense that kanda was thrown off balance and could not stand properly, the pressure almost crushing him, Shane charged a Fang Gale in his blade, then slashed it downwards on kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 am

ttdh15 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. i'm back. and no you arn't dreaming. i have deleted all of those posts. and do you not know how to read. i said only those that are participating in this may post. now back on track

*The surrounding air gets so dense that kanda was thrown off balance and could not stand properly, the pressure almost crushing him, Shane charged a Fang Gale in his blade, then slashed it downwards on kanda*
    *kanda parries and repulsts the slash*
    OOC-they are fencing terms. it means to block and attack
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:06 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:

OOC: cool.

*the reiatsu leaks through the block, and knocks kanda backwards*

Storm Technique: Severing Sky

*A reiatsu tornado blasts kanda backwards, at the same time, a clone behind kanda thrusts him with his sword from the back*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 am

ttdh15 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:

OOC: cool.

*the reiatsu leaks through the block, and knocks kanda backwards*

Storm Technique: Severing Sky

*A reiatsu tornado blasts kanda backwards, at the same time, a clone behind kanda thrusts him with his sword from the back*
    yare. yare.
    *kanda grabs his blade then readies him self pulles his hand backward, reinforce it with energy. thrusts it infront of him hitting the tornado and counters the tornado*
    come on. you have to do better than that. and any ways, this is getting really interesting with this limitation. he he
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 am

im not done yet.

Storm Technique: Particle Storm

*The surrounding wind and spirit particles started swirling around so violently it evetually forms into a sandstorm, constantly cutting kanda*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:18 am

ttdh15 wrote:im not done yet.

*The surrounding wind and spirit particles started swirling around so violently it evetually forms into a sandstorm, constantly cutting kanda*
    *suddenly a clone appears behind shane and slices him downward*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:23 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:

The particle storm is formed by wind and spirit particles that swirl around so violently, it distorts certain things, even clones.

*The clone turns into a distorted image and the sword just went through shane.*

Fang Gale Barrage

*Using the winds of the particle storm, Shane sent a barrage of energy slices at kanda from many directions, at shunpo speed*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 am

ttdh15 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

The particle storm is formed by wind and spirit particles that swirl around so violently, it distorts certain things, even clones.

Fang Gale Barrage

*Using the winds of the particle storm, Shane sent a barrage of energy slices at kanda from many directions, at shunpo speed*
    yare yare. i guess i have to get serious now. bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *suddenlt kandas sword gets longer and grows a chain with an anchor*
    bankai
    *the sword disapears and then turns bankai and kanda grow wings of fire and wrap them around himself*
    flame wing shield. and to tell you. even a zanpakto can be destroyed
    *the sand storm particles that are coming into contact to the flame wings are being burned and the remains are beimg absorbed*
    well. captains exam is not over. you pass. and you still have much things to learn. never stop working hard
    and also. only reason i used bankai is because i was bourd.
    and now you are the official captain of the 3rd devision
    on 3-14-09
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:31 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    ttdh15 wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Fang Gale Barrage

yare yare. i guess i have to get serious now. bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *suddenlt kandas sword gets longer and grows a chain with an anchor*
    bankai
    *the sword disapears and then turns bankai and kanda grow wings of fire and wrap them around himself*
    flame wing shield. and to tell you. even a zanpakto can be destroyed
    *the sand storm particles that are coming into contact to the flame wings are being burned and the remains are beimg absorbed*
    well. captains exam is not over. you pass. and you still have much things to learn. never stop working hard
    and also. only reason i used bankai is because i was bourd.
    and now you are the official captain of the 3rd devision
    on 3-14-09

i'll show you something too.

Bankai

*All spirit particles within a 500 metre radius was absorbed into shane and it formed as wings on his back, a gale of wind constantly blowing around him*

As long as there is abundance of spirit particles, i can bring my zan back.

Thank you for the test kanda taichou, i am honoured.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:57 pm

ok. captains exam #2-suject udg
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. captains exam #2-suject udg

Well here I am.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. captains exam #2-suject udg

Well here I am.
    ok. your objects are simple. make me go into bankai while you are at full streanth in any way with out the usage of portals. that is your goul for the exam
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. your objects are simple. make me go into bankai while you are at full streanth in any way with out the usage of portals. that is your goul for the exam

So you want me to be at full strength and make you use bankai. Also I don't use portals in a battle. That seems a little to easy if you ask me.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. your objects are simple. make me go into bankai while you are at full streanth in any way with out the usage of portals. that is your goul for the exam

So you want me to be at full strength and make you use bankai. Also I don't use portals in a battle. That seems a little to easy if you ask me.
    well. even if you make me go into bankai, it won't matter if you are injured. didn't i said when youre health is still ful. even a single injury can make the exam void. although you can heal your self during the exam
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. even if you make me go into bankai, it won't matter if you are injured. didn't i said when youre health is still ful. even a single injury can make the exam void. although you can heal your self during the exam

So I can't take a single injury. Isn't that kind of impossible with the new rule?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. even if you make me go into bankai, it won't matter if you are injured. didn't i said when youre health is still ful. even a single injury can make the exam void. although you can heal your self during the exam

So I can't take a single injury. Isn't that kind of impossible with the new rule?
    didn't you read. i said you can heal your self. that means you can use your resurection. thats basikly the object. now lets begine
    hodo #4. white lightning
    *shoots a stream of lightning at udg*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:didn't you read. i said you can heal your self. that means you can use your resurection. thats basikly the object. now lets begine
    hodo #4. white lightning

Yes, but what happens after I get injured in my resurrección? and you still aren't in bankai.
    *Evades the hado. Then 4 clones appear next to me and start to sonido around Kanda, while I appear above him and we all fire a cero at him*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:didn't you read. i said you can heal your self. that means you can use your resurection. thats basikly the object. now lets begine
    hodo #4. white lightning

Yes, but what happens after I get injured in my resurrección? and you still aren't in bankai.
    *Evades the hado. Then 4 clones appear next to me and start to sonido around Kanda, while I appear above him and we all fire a cero at him*
    in resurection. then that rule will be void. if you are in resurection. then you can get injured. but in resurection. i doubt that you will be injured unless you rip off a limb if you wanted to.
    *shunpos below all the clones at a far range*
    bakudo 62. Hyapporankan
    *a single rod formed of energy is thrown towards udg it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile and all the clones are destroyed*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:in resurection. then that rule will be void. if you are in resurection. then you can get injured. but in resurection. i doubt that you will be injured unless you rip off a limb if you wanted to.
    bakudo 62. Hyapporankan
    *a single rod formed of energy is thrown towards udg it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile and all the clones are destroyed*

So in the end you basically just want to see my resurrección, right?
    *Hides behind a clone so I don't get hit*
    Also if I am right I can't use a GRC, since it requires blood.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:in resurection. then that rule will be void. if you are in resurection. then you can get injured. but in resurection. i doubt that you will be injured unless you rip off a limb if you wanted to.
    bakudo 62. Hyapporankan

not untill resurection. then i don't care
    bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *kanda goes into shikai then activates hollow mask*
    now let me show you a new move that i've been working on
    dragons flame
    *takes the anchor opens his mouth so wide that his mask opens its own mouth so wide that he fits the achor into his mouth, chomps the achor off, swallows it. then coats some flame onto the chains and devours some of the chain. opens uo his mouth again. and blows out a huge dragon made out of fire that then heads towards udh opening its own mouth to devour him*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:not untill resurection. then i don't care
    dragons flame
    *takes the anchor opens his mouth so wide that his mask opens its own mouth so wide that he fits the achor into his mouth, chomps the achor off, swallows it. then coats some flame onto the chains and devours some of the chain. opens uo his mouth again. and blows out a huge dragon made out of fire that then heads towards udh opening its own mouth to devour him*

*I sonido to the ground*
    Well since it is for the test. I guess I have no choice.
    *I draw my sword and stab it into the ground*
    Obliterate.
    *I slam one hand on the hilt*
    Demonio
    *Then I slam my other hand on top of my hand on the hilt, while saying*
    Dios.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    bakudo 62. Hyapporankan

not untill resurection. then i don't care
    dragons flame
    i sugest you dodge. that is a move that is very powerful. even for your standards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:03 am