manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

3 posters

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 3 Empty Re: The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:not untill resurection. then i don't care
    bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *kanda goes into shikai then activates hollow mask*
    now let me show you a new move that i've been working on
    dragons flame
    *takes the anchor opens his mouth so wide that his mask opens its own mouth so wide that he fits the achor into his mouth, chomps the achor off, swallows it. then coats some flame onto the chains and devours some of the chain. opens uo his mouth again. and blows out a huge dragon made out of fire that then heads towards udh opening its own mouth to devour him*

*I sonido to the ground*
    Well since it is for the test. I guess I have no choice.
    *I draw my sword and stab it into the ground*
    Obliterate.
    *I slam one hand on the hilt*
    Demonio
    *Then I slam my other hand on top of my hand on the hilt, while saying*
    Dios.
    *the flame dragon then changes its tragectory and then goes after udg*
    devour that punk
    *the dragon then goes to the ground then transforms in to many different type of blade weapons made out of fire that shoots at udg like darts*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 3 Empty Re: The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*the flame dragon then changes its tragectory and then goes after udg*
    devour that punk
    *the dragon then goes to the ground then transforms in to many different type of blade weapons made out of fire that shoots at udg like darts*

*Reiatsu Art: Reiatsu Barrier. A barrier of pure Reiatsu is made around me and blocks the attacks*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10The captains initiation exam-READ THE FIRST POST FOR THE RULES - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*the flame dragon then changes its tragectory and then goes after udg*
    devour that punk

*Reiatsu Art: Reiatsu Barrier. A barrier of pure Reiatsu is made around me and blocks the attacks*
    *because of the ability of the flames to devour reaitsu the first wave of swords destrowyed the barrier and the other 3 waves hit udg*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*because of the ability of the flames to devour reaitsu the first wave of swords destrowyed the barrier and the other 3 waves hit udg*

*Evades the most of the other three waves getting nicked. Then I sonido next to Kanda and go to punch him in the face*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*because of the ability of the flames to devour reaitsu the first wave of swords destrowyed the barrier and the other 3 waves hit udg*

*Evades the most of the other three waves getting nicked. Then I sonido next to Kanda and go to punch him in the face*
    *takes the hit. but blocks it with his mask*
    oi oi oi. don't you know that aiming for the face if a visard is a no no
    flame whip
    *kanda then whips udg with the chains that are still coated with fire*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*takes the hit. but blocks it with his mask*
    flame whip
    *kanda then whips udg with the shains that are still coated with fire*

The source of a vizards power is his mask, without it they aren't as strong.
    *Jumps back avoiding the whip. Then I add some blood to my cero and fire a GRC at Kanda*
    Also are you sure you want me to be at full power?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*takes the hit. but blocks it with his mask*
    flame whip
    *kanda then whips udg with the shains that are still coated with fire*

The source of a vizards power is his mask, without it they aren't as strong.
    *Jumps back avoiding the whip. Then I add some blood to my cero and fire a GRC at Kanda*
    Also are you sure you want me to be at full power?
    well. i don't really care. and the mask protects the face. so it doesn't matter
    *then swings the fire coated chains at udg. but because of the freedom that the dhains have. the movements are unpredictable while shunposout of the way of the grc*
    dorya dorya dorya dorya
    *kanda is continually swining around the chains making the path they move unpredictable*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. i don't really care
    *then swings the fire coated chains at udg. but because of the freedom that the dhains have. the movements are unpredictablewhile sonidos out of the wai of the grc*
    dorya dorya dorya dorya
    *kanda is continually swining around the chains making the path they move unpredictable*

Well I don't think it is need especially if you aren't at full power.
    *Sonidos next to Kanda and goes to sweep him, which if it connects I will go to slam his face into the ground*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. i don't really care
    *then swings the fire coated chains at udg. but because of the freedom that the dhains have. the movements are unpredictablewhile sonidos out of the wai of the grc*
    dorya dorya dorya dorya

Well I don't think it is need especially if you aren't at full power.
    *Sonidos next to Kanda and goes to sweep him, which if it connects I will go to slam his face into the ground*
    *udg didn't notice the end of the whip heading towards his back, and because he didnt notice. it whips his back and because of the flames on the whip. udg catches on fire along*
    yare yare. you know a good thing about whips, its that their paths can't be calculated or predicted so you have no way how to counter it besides instinct
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*udg didn't notice the end of the whip heading towards his back, and because he didnt notice. it whips his back and because of the flames on the whip. udg catches on fire along*
    yare yare. you know a good thing about whips, its that their paths can't be calculated or predicted so you have no way how to counter it besides instinct

Your forgeting my instincts are quite sharp and I don't really let down my guard.
    *A clone appears behind me taking the hit instead. Then I sweep kanda's feet from underneath him, and slam his face into the ground really hard with my foot*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*udg didn't notice the end of the whip heading towards his back, and because he didnt notice. it whips his back and because of the flames on the whip. udg catches on fire along*

Your forgeting my instincts are quite sharp and I don't really let down my guard.
    *A clone appears behind me taking the hit instead. Then I sweep kanda's feet from underneath him, and slam his face into the ground really hard with my foot*
    *like i stated before. my flames have the ability to incinerate any energy base attack. in other words. it absorbs energy like real flams. due to that fact. the whip slices through the clone and still heads towards udg and does damage while kandas head is still down*
    yare yare. because of your instincts. you didn't put all of your streanth in here. and that wasnt instincts. that was planing. the natural instinct of a person regardless of race is either block or dodge
    *because of udg's position, kanda then kickes him in the jaw sending him flying*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*like i stated before. my flames have the ability to incinerate any energy base attack. in other words. it absorbs energy like real flams. due to that fact. the whip slices through the clone and still heads towards udg and does damage while kandas head is still down*
    yare yare. because of your instincts. you didn't put all of your streanth in here. and that wasnt instincts. that was planing. the natural instinct of a person regardless of race is either block or dodge
    *because of udg's position, kanda then kickes him in the jaw sending him flying*

*Gets sent into the air and acts like nothing happened*
    You can't keep up with me forever with only shikai you know.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:39 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*like i stated before. my flames have the ability to incinerate any energy base attack. in other words. it absorbs energy like real flams. due to that fact. the whip slices through the clone and still heads towards udg and does damage while kandas head is still down*

*Gets sent into the air and acts like nothing happened*
    You can't keep up with me forever with only shikai you know.
    back at you\
    *now swings the chain at udg, but notices that it stops in mid air. udg then looked behind him and saw that there was a piller where the chain connected and when he looked at the other side. the end of the chain whiped his face*
    he he he. oops. did i do that. he he he
    *the chain is now rapped around the piller and kanda tougs*
    oh man. its stuck again. oh well
    *kanda then yanks it stronger and the piller broke. but then reformedand the chainwas loose(
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:back at you\
    *now swings the chain at udg, but notices that it stops in mid air. udg then looked behind him and saw that there was a piller where the chain connected and when he looked at the other side. the end of the shain whiped his face*
    *kanda then yanks it stronger and the piller broke. but then reformedand the chainwas loose(

Something tells me you are underestimating me. Fine you will no longer be able to keep up with me.
    *Evades the attack, then I take off the 5 weights I had on. Finally I disappear from sight, then Kanda feels his body getting pierced at times*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:46 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:back at you\
    *now swings the chain at udg, but notices that it stops in mid air. udg then looked behind him and saw that there was a piller where the chain connected and when he looked at the other side. the end of the shain whiped his face*

Something tells me you are underestimating me. Fine you will no longer be able to keep up with me.
    *Evades the attack, then I take off the 5 weights I had on. Finally I disappear from sight, then Kanda feels his body getting pierced at times*
    *udg nitices that all his stabs been going into kandas captains hori (the captains jacket) and kanda arppears behind udg*
    yare yare. didn't you notice that i havent even used my cero techniques
    *points his fingers at udg's back*
    cero
    *kanda then fires a point blank cero*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*udg nitices that all his stabs been going into kandas captains hori (the captains jacket) and kanda arppears behind udg*
    cero

OOC Um, I never reappeared. So how can you be behind me?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:51 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:*udg nitices that all his stabs been going into kandas captains hori (the captains jacket) and kanda arppears behind udg*
    cero

OOC Um, I never reappeared. So how can you be behind me?
    OOC- then how can you say that you stab me several times. if you stabed me once then that have the posibility of throwing your zanpakto. but there were several stabs so you had to keep on holding on to the blade. so i simply shunpoed away from you then behind you then a yard away and then fired the cero. its still considered point blank as you were still close. and due to the with of the cero. there is a high chance of you getting hit
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:OOC- then how can you say that you stab me several times. if you stabed me once then that have the posibility of throwing your zanpakto. but there were several stabs so you had to keep on holding on to the blade. so i simply shunpoed away from you then behind you then a yard away and then fired the cero. its still considered point blank as you were still close. and due to the with of the cero. there is a high chance of you getting hit

OOC First I don't have a Zanpakuto as I released. Second I am stabbing you while moving. So I never really stopped, thus not appearing in sight.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:OOC- then how can you say that you stab me several times. if you stabed me once then that have the posibility of throwing your zanpakto. but there were several stabs so you had to keep on holding on to the blade. so i simply shunpoed away from you then behind you then a yard away and then fired the cero. its still considered point blank as you were still close. and due to the with of the cero. there is a high chance of you getting hit

OOC First I don't have a Zanpakuto as I released. Second I am stabbing you while moving. So I never really stopped, thus not appearing in sight.
    OOC- you relieced. oh i didn't know. i don't think you described what you look like
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:OOC- you relieced. oh i didn't know. i don't think you described what you look like

OOC Yeah I kind of said the release. I guess I should have described how I look. This is why I don't think you should be able to keep up with me, especially since I removed my weights which slowed me down. So should I describe how I look?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:OOC- you relieced. oh i didn't know. i don't think you described what you look like

OOC Yeah I kind of said the release. I guess I should have described how I look. This is why I don't think you should be able to keep up with me, especially since I removed my weights which slowed me down. So should I describe how I look?
    OOC- yes. plese do. i'm having a hard time imagining you
    and by the looks of it. it seems that you specialized in speed
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:OOC- yes. plese do. i'm having a hard time imagining you

OOC Well yes I am fast, but I am not only fast. I can do many things, but with your ability at draining my Reiatsu I can't do much but rely on my strength and speed. Well I grow horns on his head, and my form really just become more demonic looking. (Sorry sometimes I am bad at describing things)
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:14 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:OOC- yes. plese do. i'm having a hard time imagining you

OOC Well yes I am fast, but I am not only fast. I can do many things, but with your ability at draining my Reiatsu I can't do much but rely on my strength and speed. Well I grow horns on his head, and my form really just become more demonic looking. (Sorry sometimes I am bad at describing things)
    well. what you say about my ability is only half. i do absorb attacks. but i do not drain your streanth. draining is more like i'm taking it, but absorbing is more like you're giving me

*with udg destracted by kadas captains jacket. the cero hits him*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. what you say about my ability is only half. i do absorb attacks. but i do not drain your streanth. draining is more like i'm taking it, but absorbing is more like you're giving me

*With smoke after the getting hit. I appear behind Kanda without him knowing, and go to pierce both of his legs*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. what you say about my ability is only half. i do absorb attacks. but i do not drain your streanth. draining is more like i'm taking it, but absorbing is more like you're giving me

*With smoke after the getting hit. I appear behind Kanda without him knowing, and go to pierce both of his legs*
    *kanda is now kneeing*
    damn. with out my anchor. i can't do much. but i can do this much at least
    *raps the shains aroun his left leg and starts to heal his leg*
    ok. this might take a while. but i can still dodge
    *kanda is now shunpoing so fast that 30 after images appear all around*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:55 am