manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+7
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kaname
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Hiroto Takashi
Devodin
jmcast/makaveli
11 posters

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Poll

SHOULD WE CHANGE

[ 4 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_left27%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_left53%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 0 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_left0%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_left20%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*
    so which devision are you in. and how did you get here. i'm sure you can't find this place by google. so do you know any one here.

(What Kanda's really saying)
    OMG! We've been infiltrated! How did they find us? Who do you work for?!?

flee everyone flee!!!!!!!!!!

oh no, no i was given an invite by someone. i have no idea his name, so please dont ask
    don't worry. we wont persecuit. if any one persequit. i'll kill them
    *shows an evil smile that creeps out every one*
    i am still mad at you from kicking me in the balls....you are just lucky they still work
    oh. sorry. sorry. ha ha h ha ha ha ha. i'm still laughing about it. he he he he lol! lol!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*
    so which devision are you in. and how did you get here. i'm sure you can't find this place by google. so do you know any one here.

oh no, no i was given an invite by someone. i have no idea his name, so please dont ask

flee everyone flee from kanda!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
    a ha ha ha ha ha ha. yes flee from the mighty me. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. i will rules the world Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    ask[/quote]
    *faints and wakes up twenty years from now in a ruined city with kanda robots and kanda statues, and slaves all over the place*

ohhhhhhhhhhh shit....... first the different dimmension and now this!!!!!!!!!!.

Last edited by zozo hurley(nasin) on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

i am still mad at you from kicking me in the balls....you are just lucky they still work
    oh. sorry. sorry. ha ha h ha ha ha ha. i'm still laughing about it. he he he he lol! lol!

shit aint funny captain kanda.....you just had to kick me there.....dammit whay not the face
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

so um kanda do i have to go back to the 5th divison or can i go into the medical division.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

a ha ha ha ha ha ha. yes flee from the mighty me. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. i will rules the world Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    ask
    *faints and wakes up twenty years from now in a ruined city with kanda robots and kanda statues, and slaves all over the place*

ohhhhhhhhhhh shit....... first the different dimmension and now this!!!!!!!!!!.[/quote]

yep
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

ask

ohhhhhhhhhhh shit....... first the different dimmension and now this!!!!!!!!!!.[/quote]
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha/ rofl, rofl
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Well guys... gtg to bed now, if you get any interesting results, pm me about them ^^
    c'ya O/
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

shit aint funny captain kanda.....you just had to kick me there.....dammit whay not the face
    ha ha ha. well. if you think of it logically. when you tackeld me, your head was at my stumack. so it was immposible for me to kick you there. and mu foot was just there. ha ha ha ha ha hah
    *kanda is rolling on the floor laughing his ass off*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

ask

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha/ rofl, rofl[/quote]

*walks up to one of the slave's and as he turns around sees that it is makaveli!!*

kanda you sick bastrard.........
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Tenma wrote:Well guys... gtg to bed now, if you get any interesting results, pm me about them ^^
    c'ya O/

cya
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:so um kanda do i have to go back to the 5th divison or can i go into the medical division.
    well. you can transfer over to a different devision only 2 times. so its your choice if you want to stay in the 5th devision or transfer to the medical devision
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

ha ha ha. well. if you think of it logically. when you tackeld me, your head was at my stumack. so it was immposible for me to kick you there. and mu foot was just there. ha ha ha ha ha hah

i kicked sin's ball today.......
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:so um kanda do i have to go back to the 5th divison or can i go into the medical division.
    well. you can transfer over to a different devision only 2 times. so its your choice if you want to stay in the 5th devision or transfer to the medical devision
    thanks i going to join the medical devision
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

ask

*walks up to one of the slave's and as he turns around sees that it is makaveli!!*

kanda you sick bastrard.........[/quote]

*before nasin wakes up, he sees the slave pick up a sword and cuts his head off, and thats when nasin wakes up*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:18 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

ask

kanda you sick bastrard.........

*before nasin wakes up, he sees the slave pick up a sword and cuts his head off, and thats when nasin wakes up*[/quote]

haha...... normal swords cant cut shinigami.......
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:18 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

stop laughing dammit...it aint funny
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm

wow, you guys are kinda weird
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm

*soon the dream of kanda taking over the world and kanda laughing on the floor disapears*
    ok. all you guys were in an illusion. so lets get back on subject
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:wow, you guys are kinda weird
    They get like this when they're bored.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*soon the dream of kanda taking over the world and kanda laughing on the floor disapears*
    ok. all you guys were in an illusion. so lets get back on subject

yea now what ideas do anyone has
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:22 pm

so are there going to be quincys, more bounts, and humans as races on this forum?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:so are there going to be quincys, more bounts, and humans as races on this forum?

i dont kno about humans
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:so are there going to be quincys, more bounts, and humans as races on this forum?

i dont kno about humans

well i mean humans with special powers. like orihime and sado
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:25 pm

if what devodin says is right, im bored all the time...

okay it was just a dream..
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i dont kno about humans

well i mean humans with special powers. like orihime and sado

i mean i kno about humans, but i dont kno if any are gonna be on here

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:35 pm