manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+7
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kaname
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Hiroto Takashi
Devodin
jmcast/makaveli
11 posters

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Poll

SHOULD WE CHANGE

[ 4 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_left27%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_left53%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 0 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_left0%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_left20%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

All the captains get admin, and Kanda is the instigator of this whole bleach battlefield.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:hey every one. i'm back. so whats this forum for. i read something about a point system or something. what gives

why is his name in blue?

hes an admin....

oh so he's kinda like a captain?
    more like head captain. but the same

yea everyone keeps sayin that we need to stop doin this or that, and i said stop posting what we should stop doing and post what you think we should do, and this thread was born
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:hey every one. i'm back. so whats this forum for. i read something about a point system or something. what gives

why is his name in blue?
    umm. who are you. i am hanabishi kanda, the commanding general. call me kanda

oh im sorry, my name is Lelouch Yatsunai. *holds out hand*
    *shakes handa*
    so which devision are you in. and how did you get here. i'm sure you can't find this place by google. so do you know any one here.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

hes an admin....

oh so he's kinda like a captain?
    more like head captain. but the same

yea everyone keeps sayin that we need to stop doin this or that, and i said stop posting what we should stop doing and post what you think we should do, and this thread was born
    yah. cause we our selves are the members. not the characters
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*
    so which devision are you in. and how did you get here. i'm sure you can't find this place by google. so do you know any one here.

(What Kanda's really saying)
    OMG! We've been infiltrated! How did they find us? Who do you work for?!?
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

*shakes handa*

well i joined the 5th devsion on mangafox,(i joined right around the time when they said we couldn't be on there anymore) i think. anyway and this one guy gave me a invite to this website. and your waterx? right? and i want to join the medical devsion
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

Just tossing around ideas to make fights fair. But I think we all agreed that the point system sucks hard.

same here
    so whats the base of the point system. like give me an example. like use one of my attacks. as a base and my health points.

just use this

actual thats a pretty good idea, but everybody would have to set their on point limit to their techs. Then we would have to have somebody check to make sure it's fair and not god mod. For the points i'm thinking something like this.

Rank A- 2000
    Rank B- 1500
    Rank C- 1000
    Rank D- 750
    Rank E- 500

Then you get 500 points for each release.

you can apply the system to everything lik
    attack
    defense
    speed
    aglitily
    special attack
    etc

okay lets say i am comparing a LT to CAPTAIN GENERAL
    okay so i would have a total of 5000 points to start off with
    attack-1000
    defense-1000
    speed-1000
    aglitily-1000
    special attack -1000

but kanda could have 10000
    attack-2000
    defense-2000
    speed-2000
    aglitily-2000
    special attack-2000

but i couls also choese to have it like this
    attack-2000
    defense-500
    speed-500
    aglitily-1000
    special attack-1000
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

flee everyone flee!!!!!!!!!!
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    so whats the base of the point system. like give me an example. like use one of my attacks. as a base and my health points.

Dunno if there ever was a clear system in mind, but someone said that the ones who want a point system can go to bleach end game.

EDIT: But the rank system is okay Cool

Last edited by Tenma on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

oh no, no i was given an invite by someone. i have no idea his name, so please dont ask
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

*shakes handa*

well i joined the 5th devsion on mangafox,(i joined right around the time when they said we couldn't be on there anymore) i think. anyway and this one guy gave me a invite to this website. and your waterx? right? and i want to join the medical devsion
    oh. so you're in the 5th devision. no wonder i didn't know who you are. i tend to stay out of other devisions businesses. for privecy reasons.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

[quote="jmcast/makaveli"]
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

same here

just use this

actual thats a pretty good idea, but everybody would have to set their on point limit to their techs. Then we would have to have somebody check to make sure it's fair and not god mod. For the points i'm thinking something like this.

Rank A- 2000
    Rank B- 1500
    Rank C- 1000
    Rank D- 750
    Rank E- 500

Then you get 500 points for each release.

you can apply the system to everything lik
    attack
    defense
    speed
    aglitily
    special attack
    etc

okay lets say i am comparing a LT to CAPTAIN GENERAL
    okay so i would have a total of 5000 points to start off with
    attack-1000
    defense-1000
    speed-1000
    aglitily-1000
    special attack -1000

but kanda could have 10000
    attack-2000
    defense-2000
    speed-2000
    aglitily-2000
    special attack-2000

but i couls also choese to have it like this
    attack-2000
    defense-500
    speed-500
    aglitily-1000
    special attack-1000

and lets also say i fired a cero at you and it took 20 points to make, then you would take away 20 points from my attack, and you blocked it, then you would take away 20 from your defence
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

*shakes handa*

cheater i told you and you didnt even answer me............. and if you joined the fifth you should do so again....
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

*shakes handa*

oh. so you're in the 5th devision. no wonder i didn't know who you are. i tend to stay out of other devisions businesses. for privecy reasons.

well since im on this website im going to join the medical devsion
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Oh noes! Is my post count sinking again Shocked
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

oh no, no i was given an invite by someone. i have no idea his name, so please dont ask
    don't worry. we wont persecuit. if any one persequit. i'll kill them
    *shows an evil smile that creeps out every one*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Tenma wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Dunno if there ever was a clear system in mind, but someone said that the ones who want a point system can go to bleach end game.

EDIT: But the rank system is okay Cool

thats what i am sayin, but we dont wanna lose members so thats why i made this
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

flee everyone flee from kanda!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Tenma wrote:Oh noes! Is my post count sinking again Shocked
    it shoulden't i believe. i didn't delete any posts recently i believe
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

i am still mad at you from kicking me in the balls....you are just lucky they still work
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Tenma wrote:Oh noes! Is my post count sinking again Shocked
    wait...... if yours them mine should to....
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

flee everyone flee from kanda!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
    a ha ha ha ha ha ha. yes flee from the mighty me. mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. i will rules the world Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *shakes handa*

well i think his name started with an 'm' or something
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Dont worry, if they go there, they'll come running back when they see their system cheers

About my post count: false alarm, my eyes were playing tricks ^^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Tenma wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Dont worry, if they go there, they'll come running back when they see their system cheers

About my post count: false alarm, my eyes were playing tricks ^^

i guess so

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:18 pm