manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+7
zozo hurley(nasin)
Kaname
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Hiroto Takashi
Devodin
jmcast/makaveli
11 posters

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Poll

SHOULD WE CHANGE

[ 4 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_left27%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 8 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_left53%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 0 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_left0%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_left20%URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:49 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    what you are crazy....i though you was cool demon but you accuse me of this...man fuck that
    I never gave any indication of being sane to begin with, you all just jump to conclusions
    I'm playing though, you wouldn't do that. yet

shit aint funny
    I'm just giving you a bad name for the rookie.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE - Page 7 Empty Re: URGENT: ALL SHINIGAMI,ARRANCAR,AND BOUNT PLREASE READ AND VOTE

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:so anyway are there any others that are bounto are is it just this hiroto guy? what makes me wonder is, why did he want to be a bounto?

something about the bounto's being german..... and he is the only one...

hmm...that's weird. is he nice?
    Yeah, he's pretty cool.
    No he's a nazi bounto
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

what the fuck....i am all for the divisions and i would never leave the ss, thats on my honor as a a shinigami and a part of the 13 court guards
    He's got that crazed look in his eyes again...

yeah that aerosmith fanning aizen wannabe.

MAN FUCK AIZEN DAMMIT!!!!! fuck all of yall

fuck ya for likin aerosmith.......

hell man i was just playin....i am a tru tupac, snoop, dre, and nwa fan and thats real

kay... cuz for the name of tupac i was just about to take the name makaveli away from you....... nwa, snoop, dre, pac rock.

as a matter of fact i am listening to BETTER DAYZ right now
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    what you are crazy....i though you was cool demon but you accuse me of this...man fuck that
    I never gave any indication of being sane to begin with, you all just jump to conclusions

shit aint funny

like i said we need reciuts so i am tring to bring him to the 6th division
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:so anyway are there any others that are bounto are is it just this hiroto guy? what makes me wonder is, why did he want to be a bounto?

something about the bounto's being german..... and he is the only one...

hmm...that's weird. is he nice?
    Yeah, he's pretty cool.
    No he's a nazi bounto

yeah hes the sickest nazi bounto........ no man. but he thinks he can beat everyone, he cant beet me....... im the captain of the fifth division to be.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

hey every one. i'm back. so whats this forum for. i read something about a point system or something. what gives
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

shit aint funny

like i said we need reciuts so i am tring to bring him to the 6th division

actually i was going to join the medical division.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

what the fuck....i am all for the divisions and i would never leave the ss, thats on my honor as a a shinigami and a part of the 13 court guards
    He's got that crazed look in his eyes again...

yeah that aerosmith fanning aizen wannabe.

MAN FUCK AIZEN DAMMIT!!!!! fuck all of yall

fuck ya for likin aerosmith.......

hell man i was just playin....i am a tru tupac, snoop, dre, and nwa fan and thats real

kay... cuz for the name of tupac i was just about to take the name makaveli away from you....... nwa, snoop, dre, pac rock.

as a matter of fact i am listening to BETTER DAYZ right now

awesome. im listening to thug passion.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:hey every one. i'm back. so whats this forum for. i read something about a point system or something. what gives

its about some point style fighting.

ooc: i pm'ed you...
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:hey every one. i'm back. so whats this forum for. i read something about a point system or something. what gives

why is his name in blue?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm

well people asked me to make a thread to put there ideas up so i did and i copyed and pasted the conversation, i dont really care for the point system
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Just tossing around ideas to make fights fair. But I think we all agreed that the point system sucks hard.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

hes an admin....
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Basically people are saying that we dodge too much and the power of the Ranks needs to be more defined and regulated.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Tenma wrote:

Just tossing around ideas to make fights fair. But I think we all agreed that the point system sucks hard.
    yeah
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

hes an admin....

oh so he's kinda like a captain?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?
    umm. who are you. i am hanabishi kanda, the commanding general. call me kanda
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Tenma wrote:

same here
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Are we supposed to be in character here? Shocked
    because Tenma is at las noches right now
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

hes an admin....

more like head captain. but the same
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Tenma wrote:

nope you are okay
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?

hes an admin....

hes the one that made this forum.... you probably kno him as waterx
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:

why is his name in blue?
    umm. who are you. i am hanabishi kanda, the commanding general. call me kanda

oh im sorry, my name is Lelouch Yatsunai. *holds out hand*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tenma wrote:

same here
    so whats the base of the point system. like give me an example. like use one of my attacks. as a base and my health points.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Tenma wrote:

ohhhhhh forgot....... sorry. what i emant was that it had nothing to do with the conversation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:47 pm